Well, Martha Jones, question is, how are we still breathing?
-我们不可能的! -我们确实是,别浪费我时间
We can't be!
Martha,这层有没有露台或阳台或...?
Obviously we are so don't waste my time.
Martha, what have we got? Is there a balcony on this ?oor, or a veranda?
-有的,在病人休息室旁 -你想出去吗?
By the patients' lounge, yeah.
- You fancy going out? - Okay.
-好的 -我们可能会死
- We might die. - We might not.
我们可能不会
很好!来吧
Good. Come on.
她别来,她会阻止我们
Not her, she'd hold us up.
(DOCTOR INHALING)
我们有空气!
We've got air.
怎么会这样?
- How does that work? - Just be glad it does.
只要庆幸有就行了
我今晚还有派对要参加
I've got a party tonight.
是我哥哥的21岁生日
It's my brother's 21st.
我母亲真的会...
My mother's gonna be really... Really...
-真的... -你没事吧? -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-确定? -是的 -想回去吗? -没办法回去
- Sure? - Yeah.
- Do you want to go back in? - No way.
我们随时都会死,但仍然...
I mean, we could die any minute, but all the same, it's beautiful.
真美
Do you think?
-你怎么想? -多少人想来月球上?
How many people want to go to the moon? And here we are.
现在我们在这里
Standing in the Earth light.
站在地球之光中
你认为发生了什么?
What do you think happened?
-你怎么看? -外星人
What do you think?
Extraterrestrial. It's got to be.
一定是,几年以前我还不知道
I don't know, a few years ago that would've sounded mad, but these days...
听起来会觉得很疯狂,但现在...
太空船撞进大笨钟
That spaceship flying into Big Ben. Christmas. Those Cybermen things.
圣诞入侵,还有那些电脑人
我有个堂妹
I had a cousin, Adeola.
叫Adeola
她在金丝雀码头工作
She worked at Canary Wharf.
她再也没回家
She never came home.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
是的
Yeah.
我曾在那里
I was there, in the battle. It was...
在战争中,他们...
我向你保证,Smith先生,我们会找到办法的
I promise you, Mr Smith, we will find a way out.
既然我们能来到月球,那我们一定能回去
If we can travel to the moon, then we can travel back.
-一定有办法 -我不叫Smith
There's got to be a way.
-那不是我的真名 -那你是谁?
It's not Smith. That's not my real name.
我是The Doctor(博士)
- Who are you, then? - I'm the Doctor.
我也是Doctor(医生),如果我曾通过考试的话
Me, too, if I ever pass my exams.
叫你呢,Smith医生?
What is it then, Dr Smith?
-就是博士 -"就是医生"是什么意思?
- Just the Doctor. - How do you mean, just the Doctor?
-就是博士 -什么,人们都叫你"医生"?
Just the Doctor.
- What, people call you "the Doctor"? - Yeah.
-是的 -我还不是
Well, I'm not. Far as I'm concerned, you've got to earn that title.
我猜你一定努力赢得了那头衔
那我们最好开始吧,让我们看看
Well, I'd better make a start, then. Let's have a look.
那里一定有某种...
There must be some sort of...
力场防止空气泄漏
Force-field.
Keeping the air in.
但如果这像气泡一样把我们封在里面, 那就是说这里是我们仅有的空气
But if that's like a bubble sealing us in,
that means this is the only air we've got.
如果用完了怎么办?这医院里有多少人?
- What happens when it runs out? - How many people in this hospital?
不知道,上千人?
Don't know, a thousand?
上千人将窒息而死
- One thousand people, suffocating. - Why would anyone do that?
为什么有人要这么做?
(RUMBLING)
抬头看!你自己问他们
Heads up! Ask him yourself.
外星人
MARTHA: Aliens.
那是外星人,真正的完全的外星人
That's aliens!
Real, proper aliens.
Judoon人
Judoon.
Stoker先生?
Mr Stoker?
对不起,我不知道该问谁 你能帮我个忙吗?
I'm sorry, I didn't know who else to ask, but can you help me?
我想我们阿司匹林用完了,...小姐?
I think we've gone beyond aspirin, Miss...
-Finnegan -名字!
Finnegan.
Names! What are names now
现在名字还有什么意义,此时某些 叫不出名字的东西正朝我们行军
when something unnameable is marching towards us across the moon?
再过2年,我以为再过2年就能退休到佛罗里达
Two more years, I thought. Two more years and then retire to Florida.
但佛罗里达在那里,在空中
But there is Florida, in the sky. I can see it.
我能看到! 我的女儿 -
My daughter. She's still in university. I am never going to see her again.
她还在大学里
我再也看不到她了
- But I need help, Mr Stoker. - I can't do anything!
但我需要帮助,Stoker先生
-我帮不了你! -我认为你可以的
Oh, I think you can.
你们两个要干什么? 现在签收什么东西晚了点
What do you two want? It's a bit late to sign for anything.
这两个是我可爱的男孩
These are my lovely boys. I prefer not to get my hands dirty.
我可不想弄脏自己的手
-你说什么? -你瞧,有些伟大的测试将要进行
- I'm sorry? - You see, there are great tests to come,
还有恐怖的行为,有些是冲我来的
and terrible deeds.
Some of them my own.
但如果我要活下去的话,我就需要你
But if I'm to survive this, I need you.
-你在说些什么? -血
- What are you talking about? - Blood. Specifically, yours.
就要你的血
你要干什么?
What are you doing?
你要干什么?放开我!见鬼?放开我!
What are you doing?
Will you let go of me! What the hell? Let go!
你瞧,我只是缺盐因为我非常擅长吸收它
You see, I was only salt deficient
because I'm so very good at absorbing it.
但现在我的血管需要来点火
But now I need fire in my veins.
有谁能比得上一位医生
And who better than a consultant, with blood full of salty fats
充满了带盐的脂肪和美味佳酿呢?
and vintage wines and all those Michelin star sauces?
-你是谁? -我是幸存者,Stoker先生
Who are you?
Oh, I'm a survivor, Mr Stoker.
不惜一切代价,瞧!
At any cost.
Look!
我甚至带了吸管
I've even brought a straw.
(SCREAMING)
Bo! Sco! Fo! Do!
Bo! Sco! Fo! Do! No! Kro! Blo! Co! Sho! Ro!
No! Kro! Blo! Co! Sho! Ro!
我们是行星地球的公民
We are citizens of planet Earth. We welcome you in peace.
我们友好的欢迎你们到来
(GROWLING)
请-请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me. I was just trying to help, I'm sorry. Don't hurt me.
我只是想帮忙,对不起, 别伤害我,请别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
"请-请别伤害我 我只是想帮忙"
Please don't hurt me. I was just trying to help, I'm sorry. Don't hurt me.
-"对不起,别伤害我" -语言已相同
Please don't hurt me.
Language assimilated. Designation, Earth English.
名称: 地球英语
你将会被分类
You will be catalogued.
种类: 人类
Category, human.
分类所有嫌疑犯
Catalogue all suspects.
你们医院有个小商店!我喜欢小商店
Aw, look down there, you've got a little shop.
别管那个!Judoon是什么?
- I like a little shop. -Never mind that. What are Judoon?
他们就像警♥察♥...
They're like police. Well, police-for-hire.
雇佣警♥察♥,更像星际恶棍
- They're more like interplanetary thugs. - And they brought us to the moon?
-他们把我们带来月球? -中立领土
Neutral territory. According to Galactic Law,
根据银河系法律,他们在地球没有权限
they've got no jurisdiction over the Earth so they isolated it.
那阵雨和闪电?是他们在使用水吸器
That rain and lightning, that was them using an H2O Scoop.
你怎么知道什么"银河系法律"? 那法律哪来的?
Why are you on about, Galactic Law? I mean, where did you get that from?
-人类 -如果他们是警♥察♥,我们被逮捕了吗?
JUDOON: Human.
If they're police, are we under arrest?
-我们在月球上被捕了吗? -不是,但我喜欢那样!好想法
Are we trespassing on the moon or something?
No, but I like that! Good thinking. No, wish it were that simple.
不,倒希望是那么简单 他们在分类
They're making a catalogue, that means they're after something non-human,
-就是说他们在找非人类的生物 对我而言是个坏消息 -为什么?
which is very bad news for me.
Why?
你在跟我开玩笑
Oh, you're kidding me?
别那么荒谬
Don't be ridiculous.
-别那样看着我 -那跟我来吧
Stop looking at me like that.
Come on, then.
第5组,1楼! 第6组,2楼!
Troop 5, ?oor one.
Troop 6, floor two.
鉴别人类并找出罪犯!找出来!
Identify humans and find the transgressor.
Find it!
-准备被分类! -照他说的做!他们只是用发光的东西照下
Prepare to be catalogued!
Do what they say. All they want to do is shine this light thing.
他们不会伤害我们,听他们的
It's all right, they're not going to hurt us. Just listen to them.
目击犯罪
Witness the crime.
罪名: 身体攻击
Charge, physical assault. Plea, guilty.
宣判: 有罪。判决: 死刑
Sentence, execution.
你不必那么做的
You didn't have to do that.
审判是立刻执行的
Justice is swift.
(BUZZING)
他们到了第3层
They've reached the third floor.
-那东西是什么? -音速起子
- What's that thing? - Sonic screwdriver.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表