因此我现在求你
So I beg you now,
如果你们心中有一点点的怜悯
if you have any compassion in your hearts,
那就跟我们谈谈,停止战斗吧
then you'll meet with us and stop this fight.
好吗?
Well?
怎么样?
What do you say?
消灭!
Exterminate.
哦,不!
(SCREAMING)
Solomon!
不! Solomon!
No! Solomon!
他们杀了他!他们当场就杀了他!
They killed him. They just shot him on the spot.
Dalek们...!
Daleks!
好吧,轮到我了! 那就杀了我吧
All right. So it's my turn.
Then kill me.
杀了我,如果能阻止你们攻击这些人!
Kill me, if it'll stop you attacking these people.
我将成为我们最大敌人的终结者!
I will be the destroyer of our greatest enemy!
那来吧!杀了我吧!就杀了我吧!
Then do it! Do it! just do it!
来吧!
Do it!
消灭...
- Exterminate. - Stop! I command you, stop!
住手! 我命令你住手!
我不明白
I do not understand. It is the Doctor!
这是博士!
但我要他活着
- But I want him alive. - The urge to kill is too strong.
杀他的冲动很强烈
我已经决定了
I have decided. The Doctor must live.
博士必须活着
而你必须服从我!
And you will obey me!
我...服从
I obey.
怎么了?!
- What's going on? - DALEK SEC: Bring him to me.
把他带到我这里来
你跟我来
- You will follow. - No. You can't go.
不!
你不能走
我必须得走,Dalek刚改变主意了 Dalek从不改变主意的
I've got to go. The Daleks just changed their minds,
但是我们怎么办?
Daleks never change their minds.
But what about us?
有个条件!
One condition.
如果我跟你走,你放过这里所有人的性命 你听到了吗?
If I come with you, you spare the lives of everyone here.
服从博士
Do you hear me?
人类会被放过,博士.跟着来
Obey the Doctor.
Humans will be spared. Doctor, follow.
-我跟你去 -Martha,呆在这里
- Then I'm coming with you. - Martha, stay here.
尽你最大努力,你可以帮助受伤的人们,让我走
Do what you do best. People are hurt, you can help them.
Let me go.
哦,那...
我要说...
Oh, and can I just say
非常感谢你
thank you very much.
你救了博士
You saved the Doctor. Why?
为什么
他是个天才
He's a genius
我们可以利用他
and we can use him.
Dalek的未来可能要依赖博士
The future of the Daleks might well depend upon the Doctor.
MAN: Somebody help me!
给你
Here you go, I got some more on the boil.
还有些在煮着
谢谢
Thanks.
-你会没事的,只是个皮外伤 -保持清洁 -谢谢
You'll be all right, it's just a cut. Try and keep it clean.
Thanks.
我们怎么办?我们现在做什么?
So what about us? What do we do now?
博士给我这个
The Doctor gave me this.
-肯定有原因 -那是干什么用的?
- He must've had a reason. - What's that for?
它是任何地方的通行证 大楼之类的
It gets you into places. Buildings and things.
但是哪儿呢? 他肯定是希望我去什么地方,但...
- But where? - He must want me to go somewhere,
我应该做什么呢?
but what am I supposed to do?
那些人们根本没有反抗能力 你只是想要我,但那对你来说还不够!
Those people were defenceless!
You only wanted me, but no, that wasn't enough for you,
你只有开始杀戮 因为那是Dalek唯一擅长的!
you had to start killing,
'cause that's the only thing a Dalek's good for.
死亡是错误的
The deaths were wrong.
你说什么??
I'm sorry?
那个人
That man, their leader, Solomon,
他们的首领,Solomon,他显示了勇气
-那是...好的? -那非常好!
-he showed courage. - And that's good?
That's excellent.
那因为我,还是你变得有点更像...人类了?
Is it me, or are you just becoming a little bit more human?
你是你们种族中的最后一个
You are the last of your kind.
而现在我是我种族中的第一个
And now I am the first of mine.
但是你想要我♥干♥什么?
What do you want me for?
我们尝试各种方式试图生存下来...
We tried everything to survive.
当我们发现自己在这个蒙昧时代束手无策时
When we found ourselves stranded in this ignorant age,
起先我们尝试培养新的Dalek胚胎 但是他们的肉体太脆弱了
first we tried growing new Dalek embryos,
but their flesh was too weak.
是啊,我找到过一个你们的实验品
Yeah, I found one of your experiments just left to die out there in the dark.
任它在黑暗中死去
那迫使我们去总结
It forced us to conclude
什么是这个星球上最伟大的资源?是人类
what is the greatest resource of this planet?
Its people.
我们偷了他们
We stole them.
我们偷取人类为我们所用
We stole human beings for our purpose.
看里面
Look inside.
这就是终极实验的真正内容
This is the true extent of the Final Experiment.
他死了吗?
- Is he dead? - Near death.
接近死亡
他的思想被清除了
With his mind wiped, ready to be filled with new ideas.
准备被注入新思想
Dalek思想
- Dalek ideas. - The human Dalek race.
人类Dalek族
所有这些人,有多少?
All of these people... How many?
除了这些,我们还有洞穴储藏着超过上千
We have caverns beyond this
有什么方法可以让他们恢复成人类?
storing more than 1,000.
Is there any way to restore them, to make them human again?
他们曾经的一切都失去了
Everything that they were has been lost.
所以他们只是躯壳 你们有上千空的人类躯壳准备好要被转化
So they're like shells.
You got empty human beings ready to be converted.
那需要很多的能量
That's gonna take a hell of a lot of power.
-这个星球上还没发明分♥裂♥原子呢!你打算怎么办? -打开传导器设计图
This planet hasn't even split the atom yet.
How are you going to do it?
DALEK SEC: Open the conductor plan.
等等,在下水道里!
Wait a minute.
-Dalek提到过这个...能量传导器 -那是什么意思?
Down in the sewers, the Daleks mentioned this energy conductor.
What does that mean?
我不知道,也许是个避雷装置或者...
I don't know. Maybe like a lightning conductor, or...
-Dalek金属 -哦
- Dalekanium! - Oh!
他们说Dalek金属已经安装到位了
They said the Dalekanium was in place.
-安装到哪里了? -Frank可能知道
In place where?
- Frank might know. - Right.
-Frank?-恩? -那个Diagoras先生,他是中间人,是吧?
- Frank? - Hmm?
-给全城的人联♥系♥工作? -他可以在任何地方牟利
That Mr Diagoras, he was like some sort of fixer, yeah?
- Get you jobs all over town? - Yeah, he could find a profit anywhere.
但是在哪里工作?什么样的事情?
- But where, though? What sort of things? - You name it.
你能想得到
我们如此渴望有份工作, 就只希望Diagoras能给找个好点的活
We're all so desperate for work,
you'd just hope Diagoras would pick you something good.
建筑工作,那个工钱最高
Building work, that pays the best.
什么样的建筑工作?
But what sort of building work?
主要是建那个
Mainly building that.
对,帝国大厦,我们在这个下面 我已经想到了,谢谢
Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Empire State Building.
We're right underneath that. I worked that out already, thanks.
但是你们已经劫持了整幢楼?
But what, you've hijacked the whole building?
-我们需要一个能量传导器 -干什么用?
- We needed an energy conductor. - What for?
我就是基因模版
I am the genetic template.
我被改变的基因将被注入每一个人体内
My altered DNA was to be administered to each human body.
足够强的γ放射线
A strong enough blast of gamma radiation
可以把Dalek和人类的基因密♥码♥结合起来
can splice the Dalek and human genetic codes
把每个躯体从沉睡中唤醒
and waken each body from its sleep.
γ射线?
Gamma radiation? What...
哦,太阳!你们利用太阳
Oh, the sun. You're using the sun.
很快几千年来最强的一次 太阳耀斑爆发就要冲击地球
Soon, the greatest solar flare for 1,000 years will hit the Earth.
γ射线将被吸入能量传导器,而当它到来的时候
Gamma radiation will be drawn to the energy conductor.
军队将被唤醒
- And when it strikes... - The army wakes.
-我还是不知道要你要我♥干♥什么 -你是个天才
I still don't know what you need me for.
Your genius.
想像一下一个纯种的Dalek
Consider a pure Dalek.
智商极高,却没有感情
Intelligent but emotionless.
去除你们的感情能让你们更强大 这是你们的创造者这么多年前认为的
Removing the emotions makes you stronger.
That's what your creator thought all those years ago.
他错了
- He was wrong. - He was what?
-他什么? -那使我们不如我们的敌人
It makes us lesser than our enemies.
我们必须回复到血肉之躯,拥有心
We must return to the flesh
and also the heart.
那你们就不再是终极种族了
You wouldn't be the supreme beings any more.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表