Come on. I've got to find this Docherty woman
来吧 我们得尽快找到这个多赫蒂
We'll wait till the next work shift. What time is it now?
我们等到下一次轮班 现在几点了
It's nearly three o'clock.
快三点了
Time for my massage! Who shall I have today? Tanya!
我该按♥摩♥了 今天让谁侍奉我呢 谭雅
Come on, sweetheart. Lucy, have you met Tanya?
来吧亲爱的 露西 来见见谭雅
She's gorgeous!
她多漂亮
Tanya, when we go to the stars,
谭雅 等我们进入宇宙
I'm going to take you to the Catrigan Nova.
我就要带你去看新星卡崔根
Whirlpools of gold.
是一个金子的涡旋
You two should get to know each other. That might be fun!
你们俩互相认识下 多有趣啊
What the hell? 'Condition red, condition red!'
什么鬼 "紧急 紧急"
Ohh, I see. I told you.
我明白了 我告诉过你
I have one thing to say...
我对你只有一句话要说
Ohhhh, here we go again.
又来这套
Isomorphic controls.
同构控制
Which means, they only work for me.
也就是说 只有我才能用
Like this!
像这样
Say sorry!
赔罪
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Mom!
我认罪 我认罪 妈
Didn't you learn anything from the blessed Saint Martha?
你们从圣人玛莎身上什么都没学到吗
Siding with the Doctor is a very dangerous thing to do.
和博士同流合污 可是非常危险的
Take them away!
带出去
Move! Come on. OK, gotcha.
走 快走 我扶你
There you go, Gramps.
坐下吧你 老头儿
Oh, d'you know,
你知道吗
I remember the days when the Doctor,
我还记得那一天 博士
oh, that famous Doctor, was waging a Time War,
大名鼎鼎的博士 发起了一场时间大战
battling Sea Devils, and Axons,
与海怪和埃克欧恩对抗
he sealed the rift at the Medusa Cascade, single handed!
他靠一己之力封闭了美杜莎湍流的裂口
And look at him now.
再看看他现在
Stealing screwdrivers.
开始偷起子了
How did he ever come to this?
怎么沦落到这份上了
Oh, yeah! Me!
对了 是因为我
I just...
我只是
need you to listen...
需要你听我说
No, it's MY turn.
不 这次该我了
Revenge!
复仇
Best served hot! And this time...
复仇要趁热 而且这一次
It's a message for Miss Jones.
我要给琼斯小姐一个提醒
Professor Docherty? Busy!
多赫蒂教授 忙着呢
They, uh, they sent word ahead. I'm Tom Milligan.
我们提前通报过要来 我是汤姆·米利根
This is Martha Jones.
这位是玛莎·琼斯
She can be the Queen of Sheba for all I care. I'm still busy.
就是示巴女王来了也不关我事 忙着呢
Televisions don't work anymore.
电视网早就没信♥号♥♥了
Oh, God, I miss Countdown.
天啊 我真怀念《倒计时》节目
Never been the same since Des took over. Both Deses.
自从德斯主持之后就难看了 两个德斯都是
What's the plural of Des? Desii?
两个德斯该用什么量词 德斯们
Deseen? But we've been told there's going to be a transmission.
双德斯 但是消息说今天有广播信♥号♥♥的
From the man himself. There!
据说他要直播讲话 好了
My people!
臣民们
Salutations on this, the eve of war.
大家好啊 战争女神就要来了
Lovely woman.
可爱的女人
But I know theres all sorts of whispers down there,
但我听说了各种传言
stories of a child, walking the Earth.
说有一个天选之子 在地上行走
Giving you hope.
给你们希望
But I ask you...
但是我问你们
how much hope has this man got?
这个人的希望还剩多少呢
Say hello, Gandalf!
打个招呼吧 甘道夫
Except...hes not that old!
可是 他好像没那么老
But hes an alien. With a much greater
可他是个外星人 他的寿命之长
lifespan than you stunted little apes,
远远超过你们这些嗫呆猴子
what if it showed?
不如让大家看看吧
What if I suspend your capacity to regenerate?
如果我彻底废了你重生的能力呢
All 900 years of your life, Doctor. What if we could see them?
九百年的寿命啊博士 如果让大家看看呢
Older and older
老吧 老吧
and older...
变老吧
Down, you go, Doctor!
老去吧 博士
Down, down,
老啊老啊
down the years.
年华飞逝
Doctor...
博士
Received and understood, Miss Jones?
看见了吗 明白了吗 琼斯小姐
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
The Doctor's still alive.
博士还活着
Obviously the Archangel Network
显然大天使网络
would seem to be the Master's greatest weakness...
似乎成为了法师的最大弱点
satellites, all around the Earth, still transmitting.
15颗在轨卫星还在发射信♥号♥♥15
That's why there's so little resistance.
所以才鲜有抵抗
It's broadcasting a telepathic signal that keeps people scared.
因为卫星在广播一种让人们恐惧的心理信♥号♥♥
We could take them out.
我们可以搞掉卫星
We could, 15 ground to air missiles,
好啊 只需15枚地空导弹
You got any on you?
你那有多少
Besides, any military action, the Toclafane descend.
再说了 任何开火都会引来托克飞下来检查
They're not called Toclafane. That's a name the Master made up.
他们不叫托克飞 那是法师编出来的名字
Then what are they, then?
那他们是什么
That's why I came to you. Know your enemy.
所以我才来找你 了解敌人
I've got this...
我有这个
No one's been able to see a Sphere close up,
从来没人能够近距离观察这些铁球
they can't even be damaged.
他们甚至无法被破坏
Except once.
除了那一次
The lightning strike in South Africa brought one of them down.
南非的闪电击落了一个
Just by chance. I've got the readings. On this.
完全巧合 全套的资料都在这上面
Whoever thought we'd miss Bill Gates?
谁能想到我们会怀念比尔·盖茨
So is that why you travelled the world?
所以你才环游世界吗
To find a disc? No, just got lucky.
为了找这张盘 不 这只是碰巧得到
I heard stories that you walked the Earth to find a way to build a weapon.
我听说你环游世界是为了想办法建造一件武器
There! A current of 58.5 kilo amperes,
出来了 一束58.5千安的电流
transferred charge of 510 mega joules precisely.
传输了正好510兆焦的电荷
Can you recreate that? I think so. Easily, yes.
你能重现那闪电吗 我看行 挺容易
Right then, Dr Milligan.
那好了 米利根医生
We're gonna get us a Sphere.
我们就抓一个铁球来吧
He's coming...you ready?
他来了 你准备好了吗
You do your job, I'll do mine.
你们别出岔子 我就没问题
Now!
快
That's only half the job.
这活才干到一半
Let's find out what's inside.
我们看看里面是什么
I'm gonna kill him.
我要杀了他
If I have to wait a hundred years.
哪怕要等上一百年
I'm going to kill the Master.
我也要杀了法师
One day, he'll let his guard down. One day.
总有一天 他会放松警惕 总有一天的
And I'll be there.
而我会抓住机会
No, that's my job.
不 这事归我
I swear to you, I'd shoot that man stone dead.
我向你们发誓 我会一枪把他崩了
I'll get him.
我会杀了他
Even if it kills me.
哪怕要搭上自己的命
Don't say that. I mean it.
别说晦气话 我是认真的
That man made us stand on deck
这个人逼我们站在甲板上
and watch the islands of Japan burning.
眼睁睁看着日本列岛被焚烧殆尽
Millions of people.
亿万人惨死
I swear to you. He's dead.
我对你们发誓 我要杀了他
Tomorrow, they launch.
明天就要发射了
We're opening up a rift in the Braccatolian space.
我们会在巴卡托利安空域打开一道裂缝
Won't see us coming. Kind of scary.
没人会想到的 真有点吓人呢
Then stop.
那就住手
Once the Empire is established,
等帝国建立起来
and there's a New Gallifrey in the heavens...
等到新伽里弗雷重现天际
maybe then, it stops.
也许那时 我会停下的
The drumming.
那鼓声
The never ending drumbeat.
永不停息的鼓声
Ever since I was a child. I looked into the Vortex.
自从我小时候亲眼看了时空漩涡
That's when it chose me. The drumming, the call to war.
我就被选定了 那鼓声 那战争的召唤
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表