这闹鬼古堡是你家吗
For God's sake, I don't live here!
拜托 我不住在这
OK, this is the one with the clearest sound.
好了 这一张的音质更清晰
Slightly better picture quality on this one, but I don't...
而这一张的画质更好 我不知道
Doesn't matter.
都没关系
Ok.
好吧
There he is.
他来了
The Doctor!
博士
Who's the Doctor?
谁是博士
He's the Doctor. Yep. That's me.
他就是博士 没错 是我
OK, that was scary.
这就有点吓人了
No, it sounds like he's replying,
不会 听起来像是他在回复
but he always says that.
但他一直这么说
Yes, I do.
没错 是这样
And that. Yep, and this.
还有那句 对 还有这句
He can hear us. Oh, my God, you can really hear us!
他能听见我们 天啊 你真能听见我们
Of course he can't hear us. Look!
他当然听不见我们 你看
I've got a transcript, see, everything he says.
我把台本都抄下来了 瞧 他说的每句话
"Yep, that's me". "Yes, I do".
"没错 是我" "没错 是这样"
"Yep, and this". Next it's...
"对 还有这句" 下一句是
Are you going to read out the whole thing?
你打算把全本都读完吗
Sorry. Who are you?
抱歉 你到底是谁
I'm a time traveller.
我是个时间旅行者
Or I was. I'm stuck in 1969.
或者曾经是 我被困在1969年了
We're stuck. All of space and time, he promised me.
还有我呢 他答应我逛遍时间和空间
Now I've got a job in a shop,
结果我还得去商店打工
I've got to support him!
还得供养他
Martha! Sorry.
玛莎 抱歉
I've seen this bit before.
这一段我看过
Quite possibly.
很有可能
that's where you're talking from?
1969年 你在那一年跟我说话1969,
Fraid so.
恐怕是这样'
But you're replying to me.
但是你在回复我
You can't know exactly what I'm gonna say
你不可能在我说出口40年前
years before I say it!
就知道我要说什么40
I'm getting this down!
38年 我要记下来 38.
I'm writing in your bits!
我把你的话记下来
How? How is this possible?
怎么会 这怎么可能
Tell me! Not so fast.
告诉我 说慢点
People don't understand time.
一般人并不理解时间
It's not what you think it is. Then what is it?
并不是你想的那样 那是什么样
Complicated. Tell me.
很复杂 告诉我
Very complicated.
非常复杂
I'm clever and I'm listening.
我很聪明 我听得认真
And don't patronise me
而且别应付我
because people have died, and I'm not happy.
因为已经有人死了 我心情可不好
Tell me!
快告诉我
People assume that time
人们总是假设时间
is a strict progression of cause to effect,
是一个由因及果的精确进程
but actually from a non linear, non subjective viewpoint,
但事实上从一个非线性的客观视角来看
it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly,
时间更像是一个绕来绕去
timey wimey stuff.
飘忽扭曲的大线团
Yeah, I've seen this bit before.
是 这一段我看过了
You said that sentence got away from you.
你说这句话就这么脱口而出了
It got away from me, yeah.
的确是脱口而出了
Next thing you're going to say is, "Well, I CAN hear you".
你要说的下句话是 "我确实能听见你"
Well, I CAN hear you. This isn't possible!
我确实能听见你 这怎么可能
No! It's brilliant!
不 这简直太棒了
Not hear you exactly, but I know everything you'll to say.
其实不是听见你 但我知道你要说的每个字
Always gives me the shivers, that bit.
这句话总是让我起鸡皮疙瘩
How can you know what I'm going to say?
你怎么可能知道我要说什么
Look to your left. What does he mean by, "Look to your left"?
看你左边 他说"看左边"是什么意思
I've written tons about that on the forums.
我在论♥坛♥上写了天量的分♥析♥文
I think it's a political statement.
我觉得这可能是表明政♥治♥立场
He means you. What are you doing?
他是在说你 你在干什么呢
I'm writing in your bits.
我在记你说的话
That way I've got a complete transcript of the whole conversation.
这样我就有这段对话的完整台本了
Wait untill this hits the net. This will explode the egg forums.
等我把这段放上网 彩蛋论♥坛♥一准儿炸了
I've got a copy of the finished transcript. It's on my autocue.
我这有一份完整台本的复本 就在提词器上
How can you have a copy of the finished transcript? It is still being written.
你怎么会有完整台本的副本 台本还在写呢
I told you. I'm a time traveller.
我告诉你了 我是个时间旅行者
I got it in the future.
我在未来得到的
OK, let me get my head round this.
那好 让我理理清楚
You're reading out loud from a transcript of a conversation
你正在大声读一份你正在进行中的
you're still having?
对话的台本
Wibbly wobbly, timey wimey.
绕来绕去 飘忽扭曲
Actually, never mind that.
先不说这个了
You can do shorthand?
你还会速记
So?
怎么了
What matters is we can communicate.
最关键的是我们可以交流
We have got big problems now.
现在我们有个大♥麻♥烦
They've taken the blue box, haven't they?
他们已经把蓝盒子夺走了 是不是
The angels have the phone box.
天使抢走了电♥话♥亭
The angels have the phone box!
天使抢走了电♥话♥亭
That's my favourite, I have got it on a T shirt!
我最喜欢这句了 我都拿这句印周边衬衫了
What do you mean, angels?
你说的天使是指什么
You mean those statue things?
你是说那些雕塑
Creatures from another world.
来自异世界的怪物
But they're just statues. Only when you see them.
可他们只是雕塑 只在你看着的时候是
What does that mean? Lonely assassins, they used to be called.
这是什么意思 他们曾被称作孤独杀手
No one knows where they came from.
没人清楚它们是从哪来的
They're as old as the universe, or very nearly.
就算没有宇宙那么久 也差不多少了
And they've survived this long as they have the most
而它们能幸存到现在 就是因为它们
perfect defence system ever evolved.
进化出了最完美的防卫机制
They are quantum locked.
它们处在量子锁定态
They don't exist when being observed.
有人观察它们的时候它们并不存在
The moment they're seen by any other living creature
只要它们被任何其他的活物看见
they freeze into rock.
它们就冻结成了石头
No choice. It's a fact of their biology.
它们没有选择 是与生俱来的特性
In the sight of any living thing,
当处在任何活物的视野里
they literally turn to stone.
它们就会变成石头
And you can't kill a stone.
而你杀不死石头
Course, a stone can't kill you either.
当然了 石头也杀不死你
But then you turn your head away,
但是只要你看向别处
then you blink, and oh, yes, it can!
然后眨了眨眼 那你就死定了
Don't take your eyes off that!
一直盯着那东西
That's why they cover their eyes. They're not weeping,
所以他们要遮住眼睛 他们不是哭泣
they can't risk looking at each other.
而是不能冒险被同类看到
Their greatest asset is their greatest curse.
它们最厉害的技能也是它们最恶毒的诅咒
They can never be seen.
他们永不能被看见
The loneliest creatures in the universe.
全宇宙最孤独的生物
And I'm sorry, I am very, very sorry, it's up to you now.
而且我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉 全靠你了
What am I supposed to do? The blue box, my time machine.
我该怎么做 那蓝盒子是我的时间机器
There is a world of time energy in there
里面藏着一个饱含时间能量的世界
they could feast on forever.
足够它们吞噬到永远
The damage they can do can switch off the sun.
但它们破坏性极大 甚至能熄灭恒星
You have got to send it back to me!
你一定要把蓝盒子还给我
How? How?
怎么还 怎么还啊
And that's it, I'm afraid.
就这么多了
There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got.
台本上你再没说话 我这边已经到头了
I dunno what stopped you talking,
我不知道你为什么不说话了
but I can guess. They're coming.
但我猜得到 它们来了
The angels are coming for you.
天使来找你了
But listen, your life could depend on this.
但是听好 你的命就全靠这一点了
Don't blink! Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead.
别眨眼 千万别眨眼 眨眼你就死了
They're fast, faster than you can believe.
它们速度极快 远超你的想象
Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink!
别转头 别看别处 别眨眼
Good luck!
祝好运
No, don't, you can't!
不 不要 别停啊
I'll rewind him! What good would that do?!
我来倒带 倒带管什么用
You're not looking at the statue?
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表