- How many of you? -just the three.
But the play tonight shall restore the rest.
然后人类将会被当作瘟疫清除
Then the human race will be purged as pestilence.
从这个世界开始我们将带领 宇宙回到那个血和魔法的时代
And from this world we will lead the universe back
into the old ways of blood and magic.
很忙的时间表,不过首先...
Mmm, busy schedule.
But first,
你得过我这一关
you've got to get past me.
非常乐意...
Oh, that should be a pleasure.
考虑到我的敌人那么的英俊
Considering my enemy has such a handsome shape.
这种巫术绝对不会对我有效
Now, that's one form of magic that's definitely not gonna work on me.
我们走着瞧
Oh, we'll see.
那是为了什么,你做了什么?
(SCISSORS SNIPPING)
一个纪念品
- What was that for? What did you do? - Souvenir.
还给我!
Well, give it back!
你这是作弊
Well, that's just cheating.
看,博士
Behold, Doctor. Men to Carrionites are nothing but puppets.
人类对于Carrionite来说
除了玩偶什么也不是
你也许称之为巫术, 但我把那个叫作DNA复♥制♥模型
Now, you might call that magic, I'd call that a DNA replication module.
现在你的科学有什么用?
What use is your science now?
我的老天,博士!别担心,有我在
Oh, my God, Doctor!
Don't worry, I've got you.
等等,先生
Hold on, mister. Two hearts?
2个心脏?!
你开始习惯这个了
I'm making a habit of it.
我只有一个心脏在跳, 你们人类怎么能应付的?
I've only got one heart working!
我必须启动另一个,打我!打我胸部!
How do you people Cope?
I've got to get the other one started. Hit me! Hit me on the chest!
另一边! 背后,背后
Other side!
Now, on the back, on the back!
左边一点
(GRUNTING) Left a bit!
太棒了,我们走!你还傻站着干吗? 快走,环球剧场!
Lovely. There we go. By-da-boom-ba!
Well, what are you standing there for? Come on, the Globe!
博士呢?
-死了 -女士们准备了展示
- The Doctor? - Dead.
The ladies have prepared a show.
玛利亚打算引见从天堂露珠而来的伊希斯
Maria means to present Isis to send him from the dewy orb of heaven.
Costard来了
Ah'. Here comes Custard.
(ALL CHEERING)
大人们!
Masters.
-我们走错路了! -不,没错!
- We're going the wrong way! - No, we're not!
我们走错路了!
DOCTOR: We're going the wrong way!
女人的爱都是自私的!
Behold the swinish sight of woman's love.
这已不是言听计从的时代
Pish! It's out of season to be heavy disposed.
是时候了,我的母亲们!
It is now, my mothers.
最后的语句,将激活十四边形!
The final words to activate the tetradecagon.
经过德拉威♥海♥岸沿着直线5930167.02
Betwixt Dravidian shores
and linear 5-9-3-0-1-6-7 point 0-2,
一直到达Rexel 4星的可怕森林 联合传送水晶激活!
and strikes the fulsome grove of Rexel 4.
Co-radiating crystal, activate!
入口打开了! 开始了!
The portal opens!
It begins!
这些我都告诉过你们! 我告诉过你们!
I told thee so! I told thee!
去剧场的门!
Stage door!
(AUDIENCE SHRIEKING IN PANIC)
(LAUGHING WICKEDLY)
停止演出!我想我说过"停止演出!"
Stop the play! I think that was it. Yeah, I said stop the play!
-我的脑袋被撞了 -是的,别再摸了,你就快秃了
- I hit my head. - Yeah, don't rub it, you'll go bald.
我想该我上场了
I think that's my cue.
现在血之千禧年开始!
Now begins the millennium of blood!
博士,他还活着!
The Doctor! He lives.
那就看着这个世界变成被毁的荒野吧!
Then watch this world become a blasted heath.
他们来了! 他们来了!
They come, they come!
-快点,威尔!历史需要你!-但我能做什么? -逆转它! -我该怎么做?
- Come on, Will, history needs you. - But what can I do?
- Reverse it! - How am I supposed to do that?
剧场的形状使词语有了威力, 而你是词语大♥师♥
The shape of the Globe gives words power, but you're the wordsmith.
真正的天才,唯一能担此重任的人
The one true genius, the only man clever enough to do it.
-什么词语? 我没有 -你是威廉.莎士比亚!
But what words? I have none ready.
-但这些Carrionite语句需要如此精确 -相信你自己
You're William Shakespeare!
But these Carrionite phrases, they need such precision.
语句会像魔法一样来到你身边!
Trust yourself. When you're locked away in your room,
合适的声音,合适的形状, 合适的节奏,语句会永远流传
the words just come, don't they? Like magic.
Words of the right sound, the right shape, the right rhythm,
那就是你做的,威尔, 选择完美的语句,做吧!准备!
words that last forever!
That's what you do, Will. You choose perfect words.
Do it! Improvise!
停止这可恶可怕的腐朽!
Close up this din of hateful, dire decay,
你们这些巫婆将解体
decomposition of your witches' plot!
你们偷了我的头脑,把我当成玩具
You thieve my brains, consider me your toy,
我可爱的医生告诉我我不是!
my doting Doctor tells me I am not!
不! 言语的威力!
No!
Words of power!
邪恶的Carrionite鬼魂 停止你们的表演沿着...
Foul Carrionite spectres,
cease your show, between the points...
761390...
7-6-1-3-9-0!
761390..
7-6-1-3-9-0!
彻底驱逐你们,我要你们...
Banished like a tinker's cuss, I say to thee...
Uh...
解除武器!
Expelliarmus!
-解除武器! -解除武器! -可爱的老J.K.!
- Expelliarmus! - Expelliarmus!
(出自 《哈利波特》)
Good old JK!
(SHRIEKING)
黑暗深渊... 他们被吸走了! 不...!
The deep darkness!
They are consumed!
<愛的勝利>剧本
Love? Labour's Won, there it goes.
跟着去了!
(AUDIENCE GASPING)
(HESITANT APPLAUSE)
(ALL CHEERING)
他们认为那都是特效
They think it was all special effects?
你的效果真的很特别
Your effect is special, indeed.
那不是你最好的诗句
It's not your best line.
(SHRIEKING)
然后我说,一颗鹿的心,一个鹿的爱人
And I say,
a heart for a hart, a dear for a deer.
-我不明白 -那你给我说个Freedonia的笑话
- I don't get it. - Then give me a joke from Freedonia.
好吧,莎士比亚走进一旅馆
Okay, Shakespeare walks into a pub, and the landlord says,
老板说"伙计,你禁止进入"
"Oi, mate, you're Bard."
太精彩了!没什么意义, 但别管那个,过来
(LAUGHING) That's brilliant!
Doesn't make sense, mind you, but never mind that. Come here.
我才刚遇见你
I've only just met you.
博士也许永远不会吻你 为什么不接受一个会的男人呢?
The Doctor may never kiss you. Why not entertain a man who will?
我不知道该怎么说,伟大的天才 但是你的口气一点也不臭
I don't know how to tell you this, 0 Great Genius,
but your breath doesn't half stink.
那真是不错的小店
Good prop store back there!
这个不太确定
I'm not sure about this, though.
让我想起了Sycorax
Reminds me of a Sycorax.
Sycorax? 不错的单词 我也要把这个词从你那拿走
Sycorax. Nice word. I'll have that off you as well.
-我应该保留10%的,你的头怎么样了? -还有点痛...
- I should be on 10%. How's your head? - Still aching.
我给你带了这个...
Here, I got you this.
颈支具
Neck brace.
戴上几天直到好了
Wear that for a few days until it's better.
-不过也可能想要一直带着,蛮配你的 -那剧本呢?
Although you might want to keep it, it suits you.
没了,我找遍了,每一份<愛的勝利> 的副本都跟着飞到天空去了
- What about the play? - Gone. I looked all over.
Every single copy of Love's Labour's Won went up in the sky.
-我遗失的杰作 -你可以再写下来
- My lost masterpiece. - You could write it up again.
是的,但最好不要,威尔
Yeah, better not, Will.
那些语句仍然有威力,也许最好忘了它
There's still power in those words. Maybe it should best stay forgotten.
但我有了新主意!
Oh, but I've got new ideas.
也许是时候写点关于父亲和儿子的
Perhaps it's time I wrote about fathers and sons,
为了纪念我儿子,我可爱的哈姆内特
in memory of my boy, my precious Hamnet.
-哈姆内特? -是他 -哈姆..."内"特? -那有什么问题吗?
- Hamnet? - That's him.
- Ham-net? - What's wrong with that?
不管怎样我们该走了,我在Tardis里有个 不错的阁楼,可以让这些家伙永远尖叫
Anyway, time we were off.
I've got a nice attic in the Tardis
where this lot can scream for all eternity.
-我要带Martha回去 -你是说穿越时空的旅行?
And I've got to take Martha back to Freedonia.
You mean travel on through time and space?
-你说什么? -你来自另一个世界, 就像Carrionite人,Martha来自未来
You what?
You're from another world, like the Carrionites.
这不难想到
And Martha here's from the future. It's not hard to work out.
-真是难以置信,你太不可思议了! -我们在很多方面很相似,博士
That's incredible. You are incredible.
We're alike in many ways, Doctor.
Martha,让我用新的诗句跟你道别
Martha, let me say goodbye to you with a new verse.
一首献给我的黑人女士的短诗
A sonnet for my dark lady.
我能把你比作夏天吗?
Shall I compare thee to a summer's day?
虽然你更可爱更温柔...
Thou art more lovely, more temperate...
威尔!你绝不会相信!她来了!她出现了!
- Will! - Will!
Will, you'll never believe it. She's here!
我们现在是整个镇谈论的焦点 她昨晚听说了,她想要我们再演一遍!
- She's turned up! - We're the talk of the town.
She heard about last night. She wants us to perform it again.
-谁? -陛下她来了
- Who? - Her Majesty. She's here!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表