Peter,告诉我
Peter, tell me!
你一定要告诉我,他们在哪里?
You've got to tell me. Where were they?
万圣街...
All Hallows Street.
-说得太多了... -见鬼 -只要碰一下心脏
Too many words!
- What the hell? -just one touch
of the heart.
不!
No!
女巫,我看到了一个女巫!
A witch! I'm seeing a witch!
谁是下一个?
Now, who would be next, hmm?
只要碰一下...
Just one touch.
我就能停下你疯狂的心跳
Oh, I'll stop your frantic hearts.
可怜的脆弱的人类
Poor, fragile mortals.
让我们出去! 那样没用的, 整个建筑的人都那样叫的!
Let us out! Let us out!
That's not going to work. The whole building's shouting that.
谁先死?
And who would die first, hmm?
-如果你在寻找志愿者 -不,不要! -博士,你能阻止她吗?
Well, if you're looking for volunteers...
- No, don't! - Doctor, can you stop her?
没有人类能超过我的威力 但是言语中有威力
No mortal has power over me!
-如果我能找出正确的那个,如果我能认出你... -地球上没人认识我们
No, but there's a power in words.
If I can find the right one, if I can just know you...
None on Earth has knowledge of us.
那是好事,现在想想, 人类,女性,用形状和言语来控制能量
Well, it's a good thing I'm here. Now, think, think, think.
Humanoid, female, who uses shapes and words to channel energy...
14!
Ah, 14!
对了! 14! Rexel星系的14颗行星的方位!
That's it, 14!
The 14 stars of the Rexel planetary configuration!
外星人,我叫你...Carrionite!
Creature, I name you
Carrionite!
(SHRIEKING)
你做了什么?
我叫出了她的名字,点名的威力 那是古老的魔法
- What did you do? - I named her.
The power of a name. That's old magic.
但是根本没有魔法这种东西!
But there's no such thing as magic.
只是不同种类的科学 你们这些人类选择了数学而已
Well, it's just a different sort of science. You lot, you chose mathematics.
合适的数字,合适的方程能劈开原子 Carrionite人使用言语
Given the right string of numbers, the right equation, you can split the atom.
The Carrionites use words instead.
用它们做什么?
Use them for what?
世界末日
The end of the world.
(WHEEZING)
他认识我们!
He knows us!
他说出了我们的名字!
He spoke our name!
那他会认识死亡!
我会亲手毁灭他!
Then he will know death. He will perish at my hand.
我的母亲们,时间快到了,你们必须去剧场,快!
(BELL CHIMING)
My mothers, the time approaches.
You must away to the Globe. Go, I will join you.
我会来会合,只要一结束博士的小命!
As soon as this Doctor screams his last.
Carrionite人在宇宙拂晓时就消失了
The Carrionites disappeared way back at the dawn of the universe.
-没人能确定他们是真的还是传奇 -我认为是真的 -但他们想要什么?
Nobody was sure if they were real or legend.
- Well, I'm going for real. - But what do they want?
在地球上建立一个新帝国
A new empire on Earth.
-一个由尸骨,血和巫术组成的世界 -但如何做到?
A world of bones and blood and witchcraft.
我在看词语大♥师♥
But how?
I'm looking at the man with the words.
我? 但我什么也没有做
Me? But I've done nothing.
等等,你昨晚在干什么, 在那个Carrionite到你房♥间里时?
Hold on, though. What were you doing last night
在写完剧本
when that Carrionite was in the room?
Finishing the play.
最后一页的剧情如何?
What happens on the last page?
有情人终成眷属,他们跳起了舞, 和平常一样有趣而发人深省
The boys get the girls, they have a bit of a dance.
It's all as funny and thought-provoking as usual.
除了最后几行
Except those last few lines.
有趣的是,我都不记得写过它们
Funny thing is, I don't actually remember writing them.
就是这个!
That's it!
他们利用了你!
They used you. They gave you the final words.
他们给了你最后的语句,比如一段咒语, 比如一段密♥码♥!<愛的勝利>成了武器!
Like a spell, like a code. Love's Labour's Won, it's a weapon!
合适的语句,在合适的地方说出, 用剧场的形状作为能量转换器!
The right combination of words spoken in the right place
with the shape of the Globe as an energy converter!
那个戏剧就是答案! 另外是的,那件事我答应你!
The play is the thing!
And yes, you can have that.
我们把纳瓦拉的爱人残酷的分开了
We left the lovers of Navarre, by cruel chance separated,
他的心没有了归宿,爱的努力徒劳无功 最后他们会见到"爱的胜利"吗?
none to claim his heart, their labours lost.
Now will they find love's la hour's won?
在万圣街,Martha,我们去找他们 威尔,你去剧场
All Hallows Street, there it is. Martha, we'll track them down.
不惜一切阻止演出!
Will, you get to the Globe. Whatever you do, stop that play!
我会的! 这些年来我一直是这里最聪明的人 但跟你比起来,我一无所知!
I'll do it. All these years, I've been the cleverest man around.
-别抱怨了 -我没有,那很了不起!祝好运,博士!
Next to you, I know nothing.
- Well, don't complain. - I'm not! It's marvellous.
-祝你好运,莎士比亚!再向敌人冲锋一次! -我喜欢那句...
- Good luck, Doctor. - Good luck, Shakespeare.
- Once more unto the breach! - I like that!
等一下,那句是我的
Wait a minute, that's one of mine.
只是借用一下!
Oh, just shift!
他的眼睛可以安心的闭上了
The eye should have contentment where it rests...
这漫长的一年我守护着...
耐心,我的姐♥妹♥们♥,耐心点...
Patience, my sisters. Patience.
-而在伤心哭泣,垂头丧气的人们... -停止演出!
-...mewling poor, drooped men... - Stop the play!
对不起,先生们女士们,但演出停止了! 这个演出必须立刻结束
I'm sorry, ladies and gentlemen, but stop.
This performance must end immediately.
每个人都是批评家
Oh, everyone's a critic.
-那个词语大♥师♥! -别忙!
- The wordsmith! - Fear not.
我有人偶!
I have the doll.
我很抱歉,你们会得到退款的, 但这个剧千万不能继续演出
I'm sorry. You'll get a refund.
But this play must not be performed.
他喝醉了还是怎么了?把他抬出去!
- Is he drunk, or what? - Get him out of the way!
请你们原谅我们讨厌的威尔
You must forgive our irksome Will.
他酒喝多了然后发起了酒疯
He's been on the beer,
and feeling ill.
现在没什么能阻止我们了!
There is naught can stop us now.
万圣街
All Hallows Street.
但是哪一幢呢?
Which house?
我是不是弄错了什么?
Thing is, though, am I missing something here?
世界并没有在1599年结束,就是没有 看看我,我就是活生生的证据
The world didn't end in 1599, it just didn't. Look at me, I'm living proof.
怎么跟你解释无穷时空流的原理呢? 我知道了
Oh, how to explain the mechanics of the infinite temporal ?ux?
-回到未来!就像"回到未来"! -那部电影?
I know, Back to the Future! It's like Back to the Future.
不,小说,是那部电影! Marty McFly回到过去改变了历史...
- The film? - No, the novelisation. Yes, the film!
Marty McFly goes back and changes history.
-然后他开始消失! -我的老天,我要消失吗?
And he starts fading away... Oh, my God, am I going to fade?
你和整个人类的未来立刻就会结束
You and the entire future of the human race.
就在1599年,如果我们想法阻止的话
It ends right now, in 1599, if we don't stop it.
哪个房♥子呢?
But which house?
(CREAKING)
原来是"女巫"房♥子 (英语中"哪个"和"女巫"同音)
Make that witch house.
我猜在你意料之中吧?
I take it we're expected?
我想死亡等了你很久了
Oh, I think death has been waiting for you a very long time.
那好吧! 到我了
Right then, it's my turn.
我知道该怎么做
I know how to do this.
我叫你Carrionite!
I name thee
Carrionite!
(GASPS)
哪里出错了? 手指吗?
What did I do wrong? Was it the finger?
点名的威力只能奏效一次
Power of a name works only once. Observe.
看着
我认出了这个瘦皮猴,现在我叫你Martha Jones!
I gaze upon this bag of bones,
and now I name thee, Martha Jones.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
只是睡着了,很奇怪
Only sleeping, alas.
点名的威力减弱了,不知何故她不在自己的时代
It's curious, her name has less impact.
She's somehow out of her time.
至于你,博士先生...
And as for you, Sir Doctor.
真有趣
Fascinating.
没有名字
There is no name.
为什么有人会如此悲观的隐藏自己的名称呢?
Why would a man hide his title in such despair?
听着!
Oh, but look.
-还有一种害人的言语之力... -点名对我不管用
There's still one word with a power that aches.
但你的心变得好冷,北风吹过
- The naming won't work on me. - But your heart grows cold.
The north wind blows and carries down the distant...
带来了,远方的...
Rose
Rose.
你犯了大错
因为那个名字让我一直战斗
Oh, big mistake. 'Cause that name keeps me fighting.
Carrionite人早已消失,你去了哪里?
The Carrionites vanished. Where did you go?
Eternal人发现了正确的词 把我们流放到黑暗深渊中
The Eternals found the right word to banish us into deep darkness.
-那你如何逃脱的? -新的词语,新的闪光的词语
- Then how did you escape? - New words.
来自一个与众不同的人
New and glittering.
莎士比亚?
From a mind like no other.
Shakespeare.
他的儿子死了!
His son perished.
天才的悲痛
The grief of a genius.
过度的悲痛
Grief without measure.
非常疯狂足以让我们进入
Madness enough to allow us entrance.
-你们有几个? -就三个 -但今晚的演出将解放剩余的
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表