-with that hot potato in the sharp suit. - Oh, he's not... We're not together.
- 漂亮的衣服里藏着那个棘手的东西 - 他不是...u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
我们不是一起的
Oh, sure you are. I've seen the way you look at him. It's obvious.
你们当然是!我见过你看他的眼神 那很明显!
而他不是
Not to him.
噢,我应该意识到的 他常去(同性恋)音乐剧院的,对吧?
Oh, I should have realised. He's into musical theatre, huh?
-真是浪费啊!u3000u3000u3000u3000 u3000-不... -不过你还是要带着希望好好活着
What a waste. Still, you gotta live in hope.
那是让我坚持下去的唯一动力 因为...
It's the only thing that's kept me going, 'cause, well, look.
瞧
在我的梳妆台上每天都有...
On my dressing table every day still.
- 你认为那是Laszlo放的? - 我不知道u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
- Do you think it's Laszlo? - I don't know.
如果他还在附近,为什么要那么保密
If he's still around, why is he being all secret,
就好像他不想我见到他?
like he doesn't want me to see him?
那些故事是真的
The stories are true. People are being taken.
人们确实被绑♥架♥了
我们今天失去了Frank
We lost Frank today.
他在我得面前被带走了
He was stolen from right in front of me, but no more. I swear to you, no more!
但不会再有了!我向你们发誓不会再有了!
现在我保证这个地方会是个和平的地方
Now, I made a pledge that this place would be a peaceful place,
但现在是时候拿起我们的武器了
but now it's time to take up arms.
好!
MEN: Yeah!
- 我们需要武器,我们需要站岗 - 好!u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
We need weapons. We need sentries on duty.
我们需要准备战斗的人
We need men prepared to fight.
我们必须保卫我们自己, 因为你们知道没别人会来帮我们
We got to protect ourselves, 'cause you know no one else will. Now get moving!
现在行动起来!武装自己,来吧!
Arm yourselves, come on!
MEN: Yeah!
我感觉不到我的手指!
I can't feel my fingers.
(GRUNTING)
(DRILLING)
- 我们在这坚持不了多久,我们会掉下去的 - 坚持住,我们就快结束了u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
We can't stay here for much longer. We'll fall.
Come on, we're nearly done.
染色质溶液准备就绪
The chromatin solution is ready.
那么我们的准备工作已完成
Then our preparations are complete.
你们在干什么?准备什么?
What are you doing? Preparations for what?
最终实验
This is the final experiment.
什么意思?
What do you mean? Do you mean like those pig-men things?
你是说像这些猪人?
别把我变成那个,老天,求你不要...
You're not gonna turn me into one of those. Oh, God, please don't!
猪奴隶很原始
The Pig Slaves are primitive.
最终实验要伟大的多
The final experiment is greater by far.
但那跟我有什么关系?
But how does that involve me?
我们需要你的肉体
We need your flesh. Bring him to me.
把他给我带来
停下!
Halt! This action contradicts the Dalek imperative.
这个行动违背了Dalek规则
Daleks是至高无上的,人类是脆弱无能的
Daleks are supreme. Humans are weak.
但有几百万人类,我们只有4个
But there are millions of humans and only four of us.
如果我们是至高无上的,为什么我们没有获胜?
If we are supreme, why are we not victorious?
Skaro信徒由皇帝创建, 就是为了这个特殊的目的
The Cult of Skaro was created by the Emperor for this very purpose,
设想新的生存方式
to imagine new ways of survival.
但我们必须保持纯种
But we must remain pure.
不,Dalek Thay!
No, Dalek Thay! Our purity has brought us to extinction!
我们的纯种把我们带向了灭亡!
我们必须适应生存
We must adapt to survive.
你们都做出了牺牲...
You have all made sacrifices.
现在我也将牺牲自己
And now I will sacrifice myself for the greater cause,
为了更伟大的目标
为了Dalek种族的未来 现在把那个人类给我带来!
for the future of Dalek-kind. Now bring me the human!
但我不明白!你什么意思?放开我!
But I don't understand. What do you mean? Get off of me.
看着,真正的Dalek形态
Behold the true Dalek form.
现在,加入我吧
Now join with me.
不... 放开我... 我每件事都按你们的吩咐办了...
No! Get off me! I did everything you asked of me! No!
不!
就是这样,只需要把你加热...
That's it, just need to heat you up.
女孩们,到表演的时间了!
Girls, it's show time!
Lois,你要是今晚搞乱我的舞步,我就踢你!
Lois, you spoil my sashay tonight,
- I'm gonna punch you. - Quit complaining, Myrna.
别抱怨了,Myrna,给你自己买♥♥副眼镜吧!
- Go buy yourself some glasses. - Come on, honey, take a look.
来吧,来看看...以前没上过舞台吧?
- Ever been on stage before? -Oh, little bit, you know, Shakespeare.
有一点点,你知道
- 莎士比亚u3000u3000 - 那多没劲?!
How dull is that? Come and see a real show!
来看看真正的表演!
这是人造的!
This is artificial!
先生们女士们...
AN N O U N CE R: Ladies and gentlemen...
基因工程!
They genetically engineered it.
..原因就是...
不管是谁,真是很聪明!
Whoever this is, oh, you're clever.
..天堂和地狱,跳舞的魔鬼!
ANNOUNCER: With Heaven and Hell.
(AUDIENCE CHEERING)
(MUSIC PLAYING)
# 你用那冷灰的眼睛引诱我 #
# You lured me in with your cold grey eyes
# 你天真的笑容和迷人的谎言 #
# Your simple smile your bewitching lies
# 1+1+1=3 #
# One and one and one is three
# 我坏坏的,坏坏的天使 #
# My bad, bad angel
# 魔鬼和我 #
# The devil and me
# 你把魔鬼附在我身上 #
# You put the devil in me
# You put the devil in me
# 你把魔鬼附在我身上 #
# You put the devil in me
# 我坏坏的,坏坏的天使 你把魔鬼附在我身上... #
# My bad, bad angel
# You put the devil in me #
(AUDIENCE WHISTLING)
你在干什么?!
What are you doing?
(EXCLAIMS)
你在干什么?
- What are you doing? - You're on my tail. Get off my tail!
你踩到我的尾巴了,放开我的尾巴!
DNA基本类型467-989...
Fundamental DNA type 467-989.
989...等等,那就是说来自于行星...
989. Hold on, now that means planet of origin...
..Skaro
Skaro.
- 离开舞台,你把演出搞砸了 - 看那里!u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
- Get off the stage, you're spoiling it. - But look, over there!
(SCREAMING)
嘿!
Hey!
等等!
Wait!
但你跟别的不同,请等等!
But you're different to the others. just wait.
(CLANKING)
就像电影里的东西
It was like something out of a movie show.
那张脸!我永远也睡不着觉了!
Oh, that face. I ain't never gonna sleep.
- 她在哪里,Martha在哪? - 我不知道,她离开了舞台u3000u3000u3000
- Where is she? Where's Martha? - I don't know. She ran off the stage.
(GRUNTING)
(SCREAMING)
Martha!
Martha!
- 你要去哪里? - 他们带走了她
- Oh, where are you going? - They've taken her.
谁带走了她? 你在干什么?
Who's taken her? What are you doing?
我说你到底在干什么?
I said what the hell are you doing?
(MUMBLING) Crazy guy...
- 不,不,不,不要,你别来 - 告诉我怎么回事u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
No, no, no, no way. You're not coming.
- Tell me what's going on. - There's nothing you can do, go back.
你无能为力,快回去
Look, whoever's taken Martha they could have taken Laszlo, couldn't they?
不管谁带走了Martha, 他们可能也带走了Laszlo,不是吗?
- Tallulah,这下面不安全 - 那是我的问题u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000u3000
- Tallulah, you're not safe down here. - Then that's my problem.
来吧,哪条路?
Come on. Which way?
这边
This way.
放开我!
Let me go!
Martha!
- Martha. - You're alive.
你还活着!
我们以为失去了你 好的,好的,我们在走!
Oh, I thought we'd lost you. All right, all right, we're moving!
他们要带我们去哪里?
- Where are they taking us? - I don't know.
我不知道,但我们能弄清楚这下面怎么回事
But we can find out what's going on down here.
你说"他们带走了她","他们"到底是谁?
When you say they've taken her, who's they, exactly?
你又是谁?
And who are you, anyway? I never asked.
-我从没问过 -嘘 -好的,好的 -嘘
- Shh. - Okay, okay.
Shh!
我是说你那么帅...
I mean, you're a handsome enough...
(MUFFLED SCREAM)
不,不,不,不,不,不,不...
No, no, no.
他们活了下来,他们总是能活下来 而我已失去了一切
They survive. They always survive, while I lose everything.
那个金属的东西...
That metal thing, what was it?
是什么?
那叫Dalek
It's called a Dalek.
它不只是金属,它是活的
- And it's not just metal, it's alive. - You're kidding me.
- 你在跟我开玩笑!u3000 - 我像是在开玩笑吗?
Do I look like I'm kidding?
在那外壳里面有个生物,生来憎恨
Inside that shell there's a creature born to hate,
它唯一的思想就是摧毁万物和 非Dalek的所有生物
who's only thought is to destroy everything
and everyone that isn't a Dalek too.
它不会停止除非杀死每个活着的人类
They won't stop until it's killed every human being alive.
但是...如果那不是人类,就意味着...
But if that's not a human being,
that kind of implies it's from outer space.
它是从外太空来的
你又要说不是在开玩笑了
Yet again, that's a no with the kidding. Oy!
但它在这里做什么?
Well, what's it doing here in New York?
在纽约?
停止进行!
Stop the process. Dalek Sec is failing!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表