如果你不想正面回答...
Well, if you're not going to answer me properly.
不,真的,它就是! 它是个起子,又是音速的,瞧
No, really, it is! It's a screwdriver and it's...sonic.
你还有些什么?激光扳手?
Look.
What else have you got? A laser spanner?
曾有过,但被Emily Pankhurst偷走了 厚颜无♥耻♥的女人
I did, but it was stolen by Emily Pankhurst. Cheeky woman.
这电脑怎么回事? !
What's wrong with this computer?
Judoon一定把它锁住了
Judoon must have locked it down.
月球上的Judoon警♥察♥部队
Judoon platoon upon the moon.
我只是在过去旅行,我发誓 我并没有在找麻烦
I was just travelling past, I swear, I was just wandering.
I wasn't looking for trouble. Honestly, I wasn't.
但我注意到医院周围的那些等离子线圈
But I noticed these plasma coils around the hospital.
大约2天前建起来的
That lightning, that's a plasma coil, it's been building up for two days now.
所以我想医院里一定有事发生
So I checked in, I thought something was going on inside.
结果居然是Judoon出现在头顶上
Turns out the plasma coils were the Judoon up above.
-他们在找什么? -看起来像人类但不是的东西
- What are they looking for? - Something that looks human, but isn't.
-显然像你一样 -像我一样
- Like you, apparently. - Like me, but not me.
-但不是我 -他们没有照片吗? -也许是变形者
- Haven't they got a photo? - Might be a shape-changer.
不管它是什么, 你就不能别管Judoon去找到它?
Whatever it is, can't you just leave the Judoon to find it?
如果他们发现医院窝藏逃犯有罪, 他们会消灭它
If they declare the hospital guilty of harbouring a fugitive,
they'll sentence it to execution.
-我们所有人? -没错,但如果我能先找到...
- All of us? -Oh, yes.
But if I can find this thing first... Oh!
Oh! 看到了吗? ! 他们太过分了! Judoon太过分了
Do you see? They're thick. Judoon are thick.
太过分了,他们抹去了记录!
They are so completely thick, they've wiped the records!
-那很聪明 -我们在找什么? -我也不知道
Oh, that's clever.
- What are we looking for? - I don't know.
比如,有病人有不寻常的症状 也许有备份...
Say, any patient admitted in the past week with unusual symptoms.
你继续忙吧,我去找Stoker先生, 他也许知道
Maybe there's a backup.
Just keep working, I'll go and ask Mr Stoker. He might know.
Stoker先生?
Mr Stoker...
(SLURPING)
杀了她!
Kill her!
-我恢复了备份数据 -你找到她了! -你什么?
- I've restored the backup. - I found her!
You did what?
快跑!
Run!
Quick!
我一说"现在",就按按钮
When I say "now", press the button.
-但我不知道哪个按钮! -那就找出来!
- But I don't know which one. - Then find out!
现在!
NOW!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
将辐射增加50倍,把他杀了
Increased the radiation by 5,000%. Killed him dead.
但那不会也杀了你吗? 不,那只是X光辐射
- But isn't that gonna kill you? - Nah, it's only roentgen radiation.
我们过去常玩X光积木
We used to play with roentgen bricks in the nursery.
安全了,你可以出来了 我吸收了所有的辐射
It's safe for you to come out. I've absorbed it all.
我只需要把它排出体外
All I need to do is expel it.
如果我集中精神
See, if I concentrate,
把辐射从我的身体转移到一点
shift the radiation out of my body and into one spot.
(GRUNTS)
比如我的左边鞋子
Say, my left shoe.
开始吧,很容易的!
Here we go. Here we go. Easy does it.
出来,出来,出来,出来
Out, out, out, out, out, out, out...
出来,出来,好痒,好痒,好痒,好痒!
Ow, ow, ow!
(EXCLAIMS) Itches, itches, itches, itches!
Hold on.
-搞定! -你完全疯了
- Done! - You're completely mad.
你说得对,只穿一只鞋的确有些蠢
You're right, I look daft with one shoe.
光脚在月球上!
Barefoot on the moon!
那是什么东西?
So what is that thing? And where's it from, Planet Zovirax?
-它从哪里来,Zovirax行星? -只是一个Slab
It's just a Slab. They're called Slabs.
他们叫Slabs
低级奴隶蜂,从头到尾都是固态皮
Basic slave drones, you see.
Solid leather all the way through. Someone has got one hell of a fetish.
有人从神物里弄来的
但是那个女人,Finnegan小姐
But it was that woman, Miss Finnegan.
它为她工作,就像一个仆人
It was working for her, just like a servant.
-我的音速起子! -她是一名病人... -我的音速起子烧坏了!
- My sonic screwdriver! - She was one of the patients, but...
Burnt out my sonic screwdriver!
她叼着吸管,像某种吸血鬼
She had this straw, like some sort of vampire.
-我爱我的音速起子! -博士!
- I love my sonic screwdriver! - Doctor!
对不起
Sorry.
-你叫我博士 -无论如何!
- You called me Doctor. - Anyway...
Finnegan小姐是外星人
Miss Finnegan is the alien. She was drinking Mr Stoker's blood.
我看到她在喝Stoker先生的血
真是吃点心的好时间,你曾说她在躲藏
Funny time to take a snack. You'd think she'd be hiding.
除非... 不?
Unless... No!
想到了!就是这样! 等一下
Yes! That's it! Wait a minute.
没错!器官变形者!
Yes! Shape-changer, internal shape-changer!
她不是在喝他的血,她是在吸收它
She wasn't drinking blood, she was assimilating it.
准备被分类!
JUDOON: Prepare to be catalogued!
(ALL SCREAMING)
人类
Human.
如果她能吸收Stoker的血,模拟人类生态, 她分类时将表现为人类!
If she can assimilate Mr Stoker's blood, mimic the biology,
she'll register as human.
我们必须找到她然后交给Judoon,快!
We've got to find her and show the Judoon. Come on!
人类
Human.
Slabs有个特点-他们总是成双成对出现
That's the thing about Slabs. They always travel in pairs.
-你呢? -我什么?
- What about you? - What about me what?
你有没有后援?你一定有拍档之类的
Haven't you got backup? You must have a partner or something.
人类! 我们在月球上,和Judoon 以及吸血罪犯在一起,而你却问我个人问题?!
Humans! We're stuck on the moon, running out of air,
with Judoon and a bloodsucking criminal,
and you're asking personal questions. Come on.
我喜欢- "人类!" 我还是不能确信你是外星人
I like that. "Humans!"
I'm still not convinced you're an alien.
非人类!
Non-human!
老天,你真的是!又来了
- Oh, my God, you really are! - And again.
他们已检查过这一层
They've done this floor. Come on.
赶快
Judoon很讲逻辑而且有点过
The Judoon are logical and just a little bit thick.
他们不会检查已经查过的层, 如果我们幸运的话
They won't go back to check a ?oor they've checked already. If we're lucky.
医院还有多少氧气?
How much oxygen is there?
给那么多人用远不够
Not enough for all these people. We're gonna run out.
-我们快用完了 -你觉得怎么样? 你还好吗?
How you feeling? You all right?
靠肾上腺素还撑得住
- Running on adrenalin. - Welcome to my world.
-欢迎来我的世界 -Judoon怎么样?
What about the Judoon?
他们肺储量很大,不会减慢他们的脚步的 Stoker先生的办公室在哪?
Great big lung reserves. It won't slow them down.
- Where's Mr Stoker's office? - It's this way.
这边走
她不在!
She's gone. She was here.
她曾经在的
把他吸干了
Drained him dry. Every last drop.
一滴不剩,我没错,她是个Plasmavore
- I was right, she's a Plasmavore. - What's she doing on Earth?
她在地球做什么?
躲藏,在逃亡
Hiding, on the run. Like Ronald Biggs in Rio de Janeiro.
就像Ronald Biggs在里约热内卢
-她现在在做什么? -她还没有安全
What's she doing now? She's still not safe.
-Judoon可能会杀了我们所有人,快来 -等一下
The Judoon could execute us all. Come on.
Wait a minute.
好好想想,如果我一名被警♥察♥包围的 一个Plasmavore通缉犯,我会怎么做?
Think, think, think.
If I was a wanted Plasmavore surrounded by police, what would I do?
Oh! She's as clever as me.
她比我聪明
Almost.
差不多
(CRASHING)
找出非人类! 处死!
Find the non-human! Execute!
待在这里,你得拦住他们
Martha, stay here. I need time, you've got to hold them up.
-我怎么能做到? -只需...忘了我
- How do I do that? - Just forgive me for this.
这能救上千条性命, 这不代表什么,真的
It could save a thousand lives and it means nothing. Honestly, nothing.
那不代表什么?
That was nothing?
你看到了吗?!
Have you seen? There are these things!
外面那些东西,那些巨大太空犀牛
These great, big space rhino things.
我是说,从太空来的犀牛?! 我们在月球上!
I mean, rhinos from space, and we're on the moon!
月球上拿着枪的巨大太空犀牛!
Great, big space rhinos with guns! On the moon!
我只是来治姆囊炎的!瞧!都好了, 治的很好,护士们很可爱
I only came in for my bunions! Look!
All fixed now, perfectly good treatment, the nurses were lovely.
我会向别人推荐这个地方, 但现在我们要死在月球上了!
I said to my wife, "I'd recommend this place to anyone."
But then we end up on the moon! And did I mention the rhinos?
-我说过犀牛了吗?! -抓住他
Hold him.
找出非人类! 处死!
Find the non-human! Execute!
听我说,我知道你们在找谁
Now, listen, I know who you're looking for.
她是个女人,她叫自己Florence
She's this woman. She calls herself Florence.
人类,等等!有可疑的非人类痕迹!
Human.
Wait. Non-human trace suspected.
证实有非人类元素!
Non-human element confirmed.
批准进行全面扫瞄!
Authorise full scan.
(MUMBLES)
你是什么? 你是什么?
What are you?
What are you?
那个大机器 - 应该发出那种声音吗?
That big machine thing, is it supposed to be making that noise?
-你不会理解 -但那不是什么核磁共振机吗?
You wouldn't understand.
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表