Don't say anything.
什么都别说
We asked for SILENCE!
我们说了 闭嘴
Now then.
好了
We have a few questions for Mr Smith.
我们要问史密斯先生几个问题
No, better than that.
不 比那还好
The teacher. He's The Doctor!
那个教师 他就是博士
I heard them talking. You took human form?
我听见他们说话了 你变成了人类
Of course I'm human, I was born human, as were you, Baines!
我当然是人 和你一样天生就是 班恩斯
And Jenny, and you, Mr Clark.
还有珍妮 还有你 克拉克先生
What is going on? This is madness!
到底怎么回事 太疯狂了
Ooh, and a human brain, too. Simple, thick and dull!
连脑子也换成人类了 又呆又笨又迟钝
But he's no good like this.
但这样的他没什么用
We need a Time Lord.
我们需要时间领主
Easily done.
这好办
Change back.
变回去
I don't know what you're talking about. Change back!
我不知道你在说什么 变回去
I literally do not know...
我真的不知道你
Get off me! She's your friend, isn't she?
放开我 她是你的朋友吧
Doesn't this scare you enough to change back?
这足够吓得你变回原形了吧
I don't know what you mean!
我不知道你什么意思
Wait a minute. The maid told me about Smith and the Matron.
慢着 这女佣说过史密斯和护士长的事
That woman, there. Then let's have YOU!
那个女人 那就一起抓了
Have you enjoyed it, Doctor? Being human?
你很享受吧 博士 变成人类
Has it taught you wonderful things?
你学到了什么奇妙的知识
Are you better, richer, wiser?
还是变得更强大 更富有 更聪明
Then let's see you answer this.
那就看看你会怎么办
Which one of them do you want us to kill?
你希望我们杀了哪个
Maid or Matron?
女佣还是护士长
Your friend...
你的朋友
Or your lover...
还是爱人
Your choice.
选吧
未完待续
We are the Family of Blood.
我们是嗜血家族
Save us!
救救我们
I am not the Doctor!
我不是博士
He's like the night and the storm and the heart of the sun.
他像暗夜 像暴风 像太阳的核心
He's like ancient and forever.
他就好像古老又永恒
He burns at the centre of time, and he can see the turn of the universe.
他在时间的中心燃烧 他能看见宇宙的兴亡
人类博士对琼说他的父母名字是西德尼和维里蒂这是在向本剧两位开山元老创剧人西德尼·纽曼和首任制片人维里蒂·兰伯特(女)致敬本集中出现了本剧史上首次直接针对旅伴的种族歧视言论博士给玛莎留下的视频说明中快进的部分都是演员大卫·田纳特随口胡扯的而没说完的第五条内容是博士讨厌吃梨电视台为了避免"误导"低龄观众挑食不吃梨 把这条截掉了笔记中出现的九任博士以前的历任博士画像是老版剧集中的博士形象在新版中的首次出现而以前仅仅是在对话中提及
下集预告
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表