You heard the Doctor! It isn't Korwin any more.
你听见博士说的了 科尔文已经不在了
The Doctor doesn't know! None of us know.
博士知道什么 我们什么都不知道
So what're you gonna do, sit here until we burn? Cos without you,
那你想怎样 等着被烧死吗 因为没有你
none of us stand a chance of getting out of here.
我们根本就没机会逃生
Scannell, I need a spacesuit in Area 17, now!
斯坎内尔 我在17区需要太空服 马上
What for? Just get down here!
做什么用 赶紧拿来
Go on, do what he says.
去吧 照他说的做
Ashton's still out there.
艾什顿还不知所踪
I'll deal with him.
我来对付他
The wonderful world of space travel.
太空旅行真是神奇
Prettier it looks, the more likely it is to kill you.
越是壮丽刺♥激♥ 你死得越快
He'll come for us.
他会来救我的
It's too late.
太晚了
Our heat shields'll pack in any minute.
我们的热能屏障随时都会失效
Then we go into freefall.
然后我们就会自♥由♥落体
We'll fall into the sun
直直落进太阳
way before he has a chance to do anything.
而他甚至来不及做任何事
You don't know the Doctor.
你不了解博士
I believe in him.
我相信他
Then you're lucky. I've never found anyone worth believing in.
那你命真好 从来没有谁能让我信任
No girlfriend?
你没女友吗
Boyfriend?
男友呢
The job doesn't lend itself to stable relationships.
这份工作根本无法维持稳定的恋爱关系
Family, then?
那你的家人呢
My dad's dead.
我爸去世了
I haven't seen my mum in six years.
我有6年没见过我妈了
She didn't want me to sign up for cargo tours.
她不希望我参加货船航行
Things were said and, since then,
然后我们吵了一架 自那以后
all silent.
就再没联♥系♥过
She wanted to hold on to me. I know that.
她希望我留在她身边 我知道
God, she's so stubborn.
天啊 她可顽固了
Yeah, well. That's families.
谁叫你们是亲人呢
What about you?
那你呢
Oh, the works.
我有全套的
Mum, Dad, Dad's girlfriend,
我妈 我爸 我爸的小女友
brother, sister.
我弟 我妹
There's no silence there.
一刻不得安宁
So much noise!
永远那么热闹
God!
天啊
They'll never know.
他们永远都不会知道
I'll just have disappeared.
我就这么消失了
And they'll always be waiting.
而他们就会一直空等着我
Call them.
给他们打电♥话♥
Ashton!
艾什顿
I can't let you do this!
我不会让你这么做的
You're wasting your breath, Scannell. You're not gonna stop me.
别白费力气了 斯坎内尔 你无法阻止我
Open an airlock on a ship
在一艘高速旋转
spinning into the sun? No one can survive that!
落向太阳的飞船上开气闸 没人能活下来
Oh, just you watch! You open that airlock, it's suicide.
你瞧好吧 开了气闸你就死定了
This close to the sun, the shields'll barely protect you.
离太阳这么近 太空服几乎保护不了你
If I can breach the magnetic lock on the ship's exterior,
如果我能打开飞船外面的磁力锁
it should remagnetise the pod.
就可以把逃生舱吸回来
Now, while I'm out there, you've got to get the rest of the doors open,
我出去之后 你必须把剩下的门都打开
we need those auxiliary engines.
我们必须启动辅助引擎
Doctor, will you listen! They're too far away.
博士你听我说 他们飘的太远了
It's too late. I'm not gonna lose her.
来不及了 我不会失去她的
Decompression initiated.
启动减压程序
Impact in 12.55.
12分55秒后撞击
Hello?
喂
It's me again. Sorry about earlier. Is everything all right?
还是我 刚才的事抱歉了 你还好吗
Yeah, course.
好啊 挺好的
Martha?
玛莎
Mum, I...
妈 我
You know I love you, don't you?
你知道我是爱你的吧
Of course I do.
当然了
What's brought this on? I never say it.
怎么说起这个了 我从来没说过
Never get the time or never think of it and then...
从来没来得及 或者想过这句话 然后
I really love you.
我真的很爱你
Tell Dad, Leo and Tish that I love them too.
告诉爸 里奥和蒂什 我也爱他们
Martha, what's wrong?
玛莎 到底怎么了
Nothing. Promise. Where are you?
没事 真的 你在哪
Just out. With anyone nice?
在外面 没遇见坏人吧
Some mates.
都是朋友
What mates?
都有谁
Mum, can we not just talk?
妈 我们就不能随便聊聊吗
Of course, what d'you want to talk about?
当然 你想聊什么
I dunno, anything.
我不知道 什么都行
What you had for breakfast, what you watched on telly last night,
你早餐吃了什么 昨晚看了什么电视
how much you're gonna kill Dad next time you see him. Just anything.
你再见到老爸时有多想宰了他 什么都行
Is the Doctor with you?
博士和你在一起吗
Is he there now?
他现在也在吗
Mum, just leave it.
妈 别提这个了
It's a simple enough question.
这是个很简单的问题
I'd better go.
我要挂了
No, Martha, wait.
别 玛莎 等等
See you, Mum.
再见 妈
Impact in 11.15.
11分15秒后撞击
Heat shield failing at 10%.
热能屏障剩余10%
Come on!
来啊
Go on, my son!
加油啊
Doctor! How're you doing?
博士 你那边怎么样
I can't get it! I can't reach!
太远了 我够不到
I dunno how much longer I can last!
我不知道还能撑多久
Come on! Don't give up now.
撑住啊 不要放弃
重新磁化
We're being pulled back! I told you! The Doctor!
我们被拉回去了 我就说博士会来的
It's alive!
那是活的
It's alive!
它有生命
It's alive.
它有生命
Doctor, close the airlock now!
博士 快关闭气闸
That pod's gonna smash into him!
逃生舱会砸到他身上的
Stay here.
在这待着
Impact in 8.57.
8分57秒后撞击
Airlock repressurisation completed.
气闸增压完成
Doctor! Doctor! Are you OK?
博士 博士 你还好吗
Stay away from me!
离我远点
What's happened?
怎么回事
It's your fault, Captain McDonnell!
都是你的错 麦克唐纳船长
Riley, get down to area 10 and help Scannell with the doors. Go!
莱利 去10区帮斯坎内尔开门 快去
You mined that sun, scooped its surface for cheap fuel!
你挖掘这太阳的表面 想获取便宜能源
You should've scanned for life!
你应该扫描是否有生命存在
I don't understand. Doctor, what're you talking about?
我不明白 博士 你在说什么
That sun's alive!
那太阳是活的
A living organism!
是一个活的有机体
They scooped out its heart,
他们挖了它的核心
used it for fuel and now it's screaming.
当能源烧 现在它在惨叫
What d'you mean? How can a sun be alive,
什么意思 太阳怎么可能是活的
why's he saying that?
他为什么会这么说
Because it's living in me!
因为它现在也活在我体内
Oh, my God. Humans!
我的天啊 你们人类啊
You grab whatever's nearest and bleed it dry!
你们总是拼命攫取资源直到耗竭
You should have scanned!
你应该先扫描
It takes too long, we'd be caught!
耗时太久 我们会被发现的
Fusion scoops are illegal!
能源发掘是非法的
Martha! You've gotta freeze me! Quickly! What?
玛莎 快点冻住我 什么
Stasis chamber!
平衡舱
You've got to take me to below minus 200, freeze it out of me.
你们得用零下200度冻住我 彻底冻住
It'll use me to kill you if you don't!
否则它会利用我杀了你们的
The closer we get to the sun, the stronger the link.
我们离太阳越近 联♥系♥就越强
Medcentre quickly! Quickly!
去医疗室 快 快
Help me!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表