But isn't that a magnetic resonance imaging thing?
就像一块巨大的磁铁? 我学过磁学GCSE
Like a ginormous sort of a magnet? I did Magnetics GCSE.
我没能通过,但...
Well, I failed, but all the same.
一个通量增加到5万特斯拉的磁铁
A magnet with its setting now increased to 50,000 tesla.
那是有点强,是吗?
Ooh, that's a bit strong, isn't it?
我将发出磁脉冲会把方圆25万英里范围内的
It'll send out a magnetic pulse
that'll fry the brainstems of every living thing
所有生物的脑干烤熟
within 250,000 miles.
除了我,安全的待在这房♥间
Except for me. Safe in this room.
等等,等等,我学过地理GCSE,这个通过了
But hold on, hold on. I did Geography GCSE, I passed that one.
-这个距离是否包括了地球? -只有朝向月球的一面
Doesn't that distance include the Earth?
Only the side facing the moon. The other half will survive.
另一半将幸免,就当作我小小的礼物吧
Call it my little gift.
对不起,我有点弄不清楚
Sorry, you'll have to excuse me, I'm a little bit out of my depth.
我15年来都在当邮差,因此得了姆囊炎 你为什么要那么做?
I've spent the past 15 years working as a postman. Hence the bunion.
Why would you do that?
所有人都死了,那Judoon的船 就能让我成功逃脱了
With everyone dead, the Judoon ships will be mine to make my escape.
那真奇怪,你说话的口气好像你是外星人
No, that's weird. You're talking like you're some sort of an alien.
完全正确
Quite so.
-不是吧?! -是真的 -你在跟我开玩笑
- No! - Oh, yes.
-我没有 -我在跟外星人说话?
- You're joshing me! -I am not.
I'm talking to an alien, in a hospital?
在医院里?
-医院有外星人部门吗? -这是一个完美的藏身之地
What, has this place got an ET department?
It's the perfect hiding place. Blood banks downstairs for a midnight feast.
楼下的血库可作为午夜盛宴
还有所有这些设备都是为我的武装而准备的 警♥察♥应该来看看
And all this equipment ready to arm myself with
should the police come looking.
那么那些犀牛在找你!
So, those rhinos, they're looking for you!
没错,但我藏起来了
Yes. But I'm hidden.
没错
Oh, right. Maybe that's why they're increasing their scans.
-也许那就是他们增加他们扫瞄的原因 -他们在做什么?
They're doing what?
那个领头的大犀牛说,未发现非人类, 我们必须将扫瞄增加到第2级?
Big Chief Rhino boy, he said, "No sign of a non-human.
"We must increase our scans up to setting two."
那我必须再次吸收
- Then I must assimilate again. - What does that mean?
-你是什么意思? -我必须装成人类
I must appear to be human.
欢迎你来我家见见我妻子,她会很开心
Well, you're welcome to come home and meet the wife. She'd be honoured.
-我们可以吃蛋糕! -我为什么要吃蛋糕?
We can have cake.
Why should I have cake? I've got my little straw.
我带了我的小吸管
那很好,喝牛奶?我喜欢香蕉味的
That's nice. Milkshake? I like banana.
你真是个幽默的家伙
You're quite the funny man.
可是我想,在黑暗中
And yet, I think, laughing on purpose at the darkness.
故意大笑
我想是时候让你安静一些了,稳住他!
I think it's time you found some peace. Steady him.
你要干什么?
- What are you doing? - I'm afraid this is going to hurt.
恐怕会有些痛
但死了就不会记得, 如果这么说能安慰你的话
But if it's any consolation, the dead don't tend to remember.
确认人类
Confirm. Human.
和非人类有面部接触的痕迹
Traces of facial contact with non-human.
继续搜索!
Continue the search!
-你会需要这个 -这是为什么?
- You will need this. - What's that for?
补偿
Compensation.
现在看看你们干了什么! 这个可怜的男人被吓死了
Now, see what you've done? This poor man just died of fright.
扫瞄他!
Scan him!
确认已死
Confirmation, deceased.
不,不可能,让我过去,让我看看他
No, he can't be! Let me through. Let me see him.
停下,案子已结,但是她!
Stop. Case closed.
But it was her!
她杀了他,是她做的,她谋杀了他
She killed him. She did it. She murdered him!
Judoon没有权利过问人类间的犯罪
Judoon have no authority over human crime.
-但她不是人类! -但我是,我被分过类
- But she's not human! -Oh, but I am. I've been catalogued.
但她不是,她吸收了...
But she's not. She assim...
等一下
Wait a minute.
你吸了他的血?博士的血!
You drank his blood? The Doctor's blood!
-我不介意,随你们扫瞄 -非人类!
Oh, I don't mind. Scan all you like.
- Non-human! - But... What?
-什么? -分♥析♥确认
Confirm analysis.
但那一定弄错了
Oh, but there's a mistake, surely. I'm human.
我是人类了,我和他们一样是人类
I'm as human as they come.
他牺牲了自己的生命因此他们才发现你
He gave his life so they'd find you.
确认,Plasmavore!
Confirm, Plasmavore. Charged with the crime
被控犯有谋杀Padrivole Regency 9世 的少公主的罪名
of murdering the Child Princess of Padrivole Regency Nine.
好吧,她活该!
Well, she deserved it!
那个漂亮脸蛋,金发碧眼,傻笑着的
Those pink cheeks and those blonde curls and that simpering voice.
她求Plasmavore咬她一口!
She was begging for the bite of a Plasmavore!
-那你承认了? -承认?我因此而自豪!
- Then you confess? - Confess? I'm proud of it!
Slab,挡住他们!
Slab, stop them!
宣判: 有罪。判决: 死刑!
Verdict, guilty. Sentence, execution.
享受你们的胜利吧,Judoon 你们会跟我一起燃烧!
Enjoy your victory, Judoon.
Because you're going to burn with me! Burn in hell!
在地狱中燃烧!
案子已结
Case closed.
但她说的"跟我一起燃烧"什么意思?
But what did she mean, burn with me?
扫瞄机不可能做到,她一定做了些什么
The scanner shouldn't be doing that. She's done something.
扫瞄发现单磁脉冲的致命加速
(BEEPING RAPIDLY)
Scans detect lethal acceleration of mono-magnetic pulse.
想点办法,停止它!
Well, do something! Stop it!
我们的权限已结束
Our jurisdiction has ended. Judoon will evacuate.
Judoon将撤离
What? You can't just leave it! What's it gonna do?
你们不能就这么走了!这个怎么办?
所有单位撤退!
All units withdraw!
空气怎么办?我们快用完了
What about the air? We're running out of air.
你们不能走!那东西会爆♥炸♥,都是你们的错!
You can't go!
That thing's gonna explode, and it's your fault!
1,2,3,4,5
One, two, three, four, five.
1,2,3,4,5...
One, two, three, four, five.
两颗心脏!
Two hearts!
1,2,3,4,5... 1,2,3,4,5...
One, two, three, four, five.
One, two, three, four, five.
扫瞄机
The scanner...
她动了手脚
She did something.
音速起子!
Oh! The sonic!
快点,快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on, please.
快点,快点,拜托
快点,Judoon,逆转它
Come on, Judoon, reverse it.
下雨了,Martha 月球上下雨了
It's raining, Martha!
It's raining on the moon.
MAN: Pass me the first aid kit.
我代表人类
I said I represent the human race.
-我告诉他们,"你们不能这么做",我说... -Martha!
I told them, you can't do that. I said...
老天,我还以为你死了,发生什么了?
Martha! Oh, my God, I thought you were dead.
真奇怪!
What happened? It was so weird!
警♥察♥毫无头绪,我打过电♥话♥ 妈妈在路上
The police wouldn't say, they didn't have a clue. I tried phoning.
但他们封锁了所有的道路
Mum's on her way, but she can't get through. They've closed off the roads.
有几千人要进来
There's thousands of people trying to get in.
The whole city's come to a halt.
爸爸也打来电♥话♥ 这事上新闻了,他哭了
And Dad phoned, it's on the news and everything. He was crying.
老天,我一头雾水,到底怎么回事?
Oh, my God, I've been a mess.
到底发生了什么,你去了哪里?
But what happened? I mean, what really happened? Where were you?
Royal Hope医院的目击者报告不断收到
MAN ON RADIO: Eyewitness reports
from the Royal Hope Hospital continue to pour in,
所有报告都惊人的一致
and all seem to be remarkably consistent.
这是来自医科学生Oliver Morgenstern
This from medical student Oliver Morgenstern.
我曾在那里,我目击了经过 我感到特别幸运
I was there.
I saw it happen and I feel uniquely privileged.
我朝外面月球地表望去
I looked out at the surface of the moon.
我看到地球挂在半空中
I saw the Earth suspended in space, and it all just proves Mr Saxon right.
这都证实了Saxon先生是对的
我们在宇宙中并不孤单
We're not alone in the universe.
外面还有生命,野蛮而特别的生命
There's life out there. Wild and extraordinary life.
我不会待在那里受侮辱!
I am not staying in there to be insulted!
她不是那个意思,甜心 她只是说你看起来很健康
She didn't mean it, sweetheart. She was just saying you look healthy.
-不,我说的是橙色! -Clive,她对我无礼!她从没喜欢过我!
No, I did not. I said orange.
Clive, that woman is disrespecting me. She's never liked me.
你想不到原因吗,在你偷了我丈夫以后!
Oh, I can't think why, after you stole my husband!
我是被他引诱的!告诉她,亲爱的!
I was seduced! I'm entirely innocent. Tell her, babes!
然后她又被矛头指向Martha, 说她把一切都搞砸了
And then she has a go at Martha,
practically accused her of making the whole thing up.
妈妈,我不介意,别说了
Mum, I don't mind. just leave it.
"我去过月球!"
Oh, "I've been to the moon." As if!
就像真的一样,他们吸毒了,新闻里这么说的!
They were drugged. It said so on the news.
你什么时候开始看新闻了? 你不是沉迷于那些哄小孩的问答比赛吗?
Since when did you watch the news? You can't handle Quizmania.
Annalise开始的,是她,我听见了
Annalise started it. She did, I heard her.
-Tish,别火上浇油了 -Leo,她给你买♥♥的什么礼物?肥皂!
- Tish, don't make it worse. - Come off it, Leo.
What did she buy you? Soap! A 75 pence soap!
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表