他的体♥检♥结果
Internal temperature 100 degrees,
体内温度100度
body oxygen replaced by hydrogen.
体内的氧都被氢替换了
Your husband hasn't been infected. He's been overwhelmed.
你丈夫不是被感染了 而是被强占了
The test results are wrong.
检测结果错了
What is it? A parasite, mutagenic virus?
到底是什么 寄生虫 基因突变的病毒
Something that needs a host body, but how did it get inside him?
看来这东西需要宿主 可是是怎么附体的
Stop talking like he's some kind of experiment!
别说得好像他是个试验品似的
Where's the ship been? Have you made planet fall recently?
你们都去过哪 这艘船在哪个星球上降落过
Docked with any other vessels?
还是和别的飞船对接过
Any kind of external contact at all?
有任何与外部的接触吗
What is this? An interrogation?!
怎么 你是在审讯我吗
We've got to stop him before he kills again.
我们得在他再杀人之前阻止他
We're just a cargo ship...
我们只是一艘货船
Doctor, if you give her a minute.
博士 你能让她缓缓吗
I'm fine, I need to warn the crew.
我没事 得警告全体船员
Everybody, listen to me. Something has infected Korwin.
大家听好了 科尔文被感染了
We think...
我们认为
he killed Abi Lerner.
他杀了艾比·勒纳
None of you must go anywhere near him. Is that clear?
你们绝对不可以靠近他 明白了吗
Understood, Captain. Erina, get back here with that equipment.
明白 船长 艾琳娜 把那设备拿上来
静音
Whatever you say, boss.
都听你的 老大
Go there, come back,
去这里 回那里
fetch this, carry these, make drinks,
拿这个 扛那个 倒杯酒
sweep up. Please, kill me now!
拖拖地 拜托 让我死了算了
Burn with me.
一起燃烧吧
Burn with me.
一起燃烧
Impact in 24.51.
24分51秒后撞击
Is the infection permanent? Can you cure him?
这个感染是永久的吗 你能治愈他吗
I don't know. Don't lie to me, Doctor.
我不知道 别骗我 博士
years, we've been married.
我们结婚11年了11
Chose this ship together.
一起挑的这艘船
He keeps me honest. So I don't want false hope.
他让我始终诚实 我不需要虚假的希望
The parasite's too aggressive. Your husband's gone.
寄生体侵略性太强 你丈夫没救了
There's no way back. I'm sorry.
无法逆转了 抱歉
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you certain nothing happened to provoke this?
你确定没遭遇什么能触发这种事的东西吗
Nobody's working on anything secret?
有谁背着大家干了什么吗
Cos it's vital that you tell me.
你给我的信息非常关键
I know every inch of this ship.
我对这艘船极为了解
I know every detail of my crew's lives. There is nothing.
我的船员我也都知根知底 没有任何异常
Then why's this thing so interested in you?
那这个东西为什么对你这么感兴趣
I wish I knew.
我也希望我知道
Doctor, we're through to Area 17.
博士 我们通过17区了
Keep going. You've got to get to Area One
继续 你们必须进到1区
and reboot those engines.
重启引擎
You got those tools, Erina? Cos I'm...
工具拿上来了吗 艾琳娜 因为我
Korwin, it's me...
科尔文 是我
we're mates. They're getting too far.
我们是好哥们 他们做过了头
We must share the light.
我们必须同享火光
Heatshield failing at 20%.
热能屏障剩余20%
Come on!
拜托
Everything on this ship is so cheap!
这船上的所有东西都是廉价货
Who's there?
谁在那
Is that Korwin? No, wait a minute.
那是科尔文吗 不 等等
Oh, Ashton. What're you doing?
艾什顿 你怎么来了
Burn with me.
一起燃烧
Well, if you wanna help. Burn with me.
你需要帮忙吧 一起燃烧
Burn with me.
一起燃烧
Move! Come on!
闪开 快来
What is happening on this ship?
船上到底发生了什么
Never mind that, where are we?
别管了 我们在哪
Airlock sealed.
气闸已封锁
Jettison escape pod.
逃生舱准备弹射
That doesn't mean us? Doctor!
说的不是我们吧 博士
Pod jettison initiated.
逃生舱启动弹射程序
Doctor! We're stuck in an escape pod off the Area 17 airlock!
博士 我们被困在17区的逃生舱里了
One of the crew's trying to jettison us!
有一个船员想把我们弹射出去
You've gotta help us!
你得来帮帮我们
Tell me you can stop it.
你千万得阻止弹射啊
Why's this happening? Stay here. I mean it this time!
怎么会这样 待在这 我这回说真的
Jump start those engines!
赶快启动引擎
It's picking us off...
他在逐个除掉我们
one by one.
一个接一个
Jettison held.
弹射程序中止
Thank you.
太谢谢了
Jettison reactivated.
弹射程序重启
Come on!
不要
Sierpinski sequence! This'll get him.
谢尔宾斯基算法 肯定能难倒他
Jettison held. Escape Pod stabilised.
弹射程序中止 逃生舱制动
You're pretty good.
你挺厉害啊
Ashton?
艾什顿
Someone's hacked at the systems.
有人侵入了系统
I can't re route the generators.
我没法重接发电机了
There's no way I'm gonna be able to jumpstart this ship!
根本没办法启动这艘船
Who the hell did that?!
究竟是谁做的
Korwin?
科尔文
What are you?
你到底是什么东西
Why are you killing my crew?
你为什么要杀我的船员
What did you do to him?
你把他怎么了
What have you done to my husband?
你把我的丈夫怎么了
You recognise me.
你认得我
Korwin, you know me!
科尔文 你知道我
It's Kath. Your wife.
我是凯丝啊 你的妻子
My wife. That's right!
我的妻子 没错
You're still in there! I'm your wife.
你还活着 我是你的妻子
It's your fault.
是你的错
That's enough!
住手
What do you want? Why this ship? Tell me!
你到底想怎样 为什么挑这艘船 告诉我
Jettison activated.
弹射程序启动
He's crashed the circuit, I can't stop it. I can't stop it!
他毁掉了电路 我没办法阻止了 完了
What d'you mean it's my fault?
什么是我的错
It's your fault.
是你的错
Now burn with me.
和我一起燃烧吧
What're you doing?
你在做什么
Freezing him! Ice vents! You'll kill him!
用冷气冻住他 你会杀了他的
Come on.
来啊
Let's see you.
让我见见你的真面目
I wanna know what you really are.
我想知道你到底是什么东西
Airlock sealed.
气闸已锁定
McDonnell! Ashton's heading in your direction.
麦克唐纳 艾什顿朝你们那边去了
He's been infected just like Korwin.
他和科尔文一样被感染了
Korwin's dead, Doctor.
科尔文死了 博士
Everything's locked!
一切都锁定了
Airlock decompression completed.
气闸减压完成
弹射程序启动
分离中
Jettisoning pod.
弹射逃生舱
Doctor!
博士
I'll save you!
我会救你的
Martha, it's too late.
玛莎 来不及了
Doctor!
博士
I'll save you.
我会救你的
I can't hear you.
我听不清
Sorry.
抱歉
Impact in 17.05.
17分5秒后撞击
What did he mean, "Your fault"?
他说"你的错"是什么意思
Don't touch him, he's infected!
别碰他 他被感染了
We don't know how it spreads.
我们不知道病毒怎么扩散的
You murdered him. He was about to kill you.
你杀了他 他差点杀了你
He recognised me.
他认得我
剧集 | 神秘博士 | 导航列表