剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Are we married or not?
结了还是离了
That's wonderful, Rosie.
太棒了 罗西
Give Spence my love.
替我向斯宾思问好
Okay, bye.
再见
Peter.
彼得
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Well, I saw you on the news when Gail Fleming was arrested.
盖尔·弗莱明被捕时 我在新闻上看到你了
Figured it was the universe giving me a kick in the pants.
我想这是上天在给我一个机会
What?
什么
I've been acting like a big baby.
我的行为一直像个孩子
But I was hurt.
但我确实很心碎
See, when I was in New York, I bought a ring.
我在纽约买♥♥了个戒指
Oh, my god.
天啊
I realized that I wanted to
我发现我想
spend the rest of my life with you.
与你共度余生
And then I came back and found out
但我回来发现
that you didn't feel the same way.
你不是这么想的
But I did. I do.
我也这么想 真的
It just didn't seem that you felt the same way.
反而我觉得你好像不这么想
Peter, I made the biggest mistake.
彼得 我大错特错了
Well, I don't want to make a bigger one by letting you go.
我不想再因此错过你
So...
所以...
What is happening?
怎么回事
Well, it's an engagement party.
这是订婚派对
Someone should be getting engaged.
该有人订婚
Marisol Suarez, will you marry me?
玛莉索·苏亚雷斯 你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
我愿意
Oh, Peter.
彼得
You got fired? It was for the best.
你被炒了吗 那样最好
But having a boss like Fiona made me see
但是有菲欧娜这种老板让我看到
that you're not so bad after all.
你也没那么坏嘛
That's what I always told you.
我一直都跟你这样说
So, I was thinking maybe...
所以我想着也许
You want your job back?
你想要回你的工作吗
Oh, I'm so, so happy!
我太高兴了
Wait.
等等
Your key.
你的钥匙
Here.
给
And you better never give it back to me.
你最好永远别还给我
Deal.
成交
But I do think we need to set some ground rules first.
但我觉得我们得先定一些基本规则
No meddling in each other's lives.
不许干涉彼此的生活
You're right.
你说得对
From now on, you do you, and I'll do me.
从现在开始 你做你 我做我
Look at you with the lingo.
瞧瞧你 还会说行话了
Oh, I'll get it. I have a date.
我去开门 我有约会对象
And I'm not gonna ask who he is because I'm not meddling.
我不会问你他是谁的 因为我不会干涉
Cute dress.
裙子不错啊
Ooh, I'm totally gonna borrow that.
我要借走
Zoila, this is Lori...
佐拉 这是洛莉
my date.
我的约会对象
Your date?
你的约会对象
Lori.
洛莉
I've always been unlucky in love,
我一直情路不顺
so maybe, after five husbands,
也许经历过五次丈夫后
what I need is a wife.
我需要的是一位妻子
Have fun.
玩得开心哦
Daddy! We missed you!
爸爸 我们好想你
Easy, chiquitos. Your daddy's still healing.
慢点 小家伙们 你们的爸爸还在康复
Oh, no, that's okay.
不 没关系
I really missed you guys, too,
我也真的很想你们
But I promise I am back now for good.
但我保证 我不会再走了
We're glad to have you back, boss.
你回来了我们很高兴 老板
Jesse, can you grab the boys some lunch?
杰西 你能给孩子们做点午餐吗
I need to talk to Spence.
我得跟斯宾思谈谈
'course. Come on, guys. I'll make some nuggets.
当然 来吧 我来做炸鸡块
What do you need to talk to me about?
你要跟我说什么
It's not Shannon, is it?
不是香农 对吧
She doesn't want to stay here, does she?
她不想留在这里对吧
No, no, no, it's not that.
不是这样的
She already packed up and went home.
她已经收拾了行李 回家了
Well, why are you so serious?
你为什么这么严肃
Is it one of the boys? Miguel? Tucker?
是不是哪个孩子 米格尔 塔科
I've been waiting to tell you till you got home.
我一直等着你回家 想告诉你
Well, just tell me. I can handle it.
告诉我吧 我能应付的
I know you think of Tucker as your baby boy, but...
我知道你以为塔科是你的孩子 但是
What?
怎么
Tucker's gonna be a big brother.
塔科要做哥哥了
Miguel, too.
米格尔也是
You're pregnant?
你怀孕了吗
I guess we weren't too careful on those conjugal visits.
我想在配偶探访时我们有些粗心
Are you happy?
你高兴吗
Oh, I've never been happier in my whole life.
我这辈子从未如此高兴过
I love you, Rosie.
我爱你 罗西
I love you, too.
我也爱你
Mr. Spence.
斯宾思先生
Ay, Peter looks so handsome.
彼得看起来真帅
And he is crazy about Marisol. Mm-hmm.
他对玛莉索简直痴迷
They're so good together.
他们好般配
Hey, it took me 40 minutes
我花了40分钟
To get my makeup to look like this.
才化了这么一个妆
Nobody make me cry.
谁也不许让我哭
It took you 40 minutes to do that?
你花了40分钟才化了这么一个妆吗
I'm gonna make you cry.
我要让你哭
Rosie.
罗西
Sorry.
抱歉
Spence and the baby say hi.
斯宾思和孩子打了招呼
Ay, enough with the baby. We're here to party.
别想孩子了 我们是来参加派对的
Open bar!
免费酒吧
Where is she?
她在哪里
I'm sorry. We need a moment.
抱歉 请稍等
What's going on? I don't know.
怎么回事 我不知道
She was supposed to be right behind me.
她该在我身后的
Marisol?
玛莉索
What the hell?
什么情况
Where'd she go?
她去哪里了
"I'm sorry"?
很抱歉
Marisol got cold feet?
玛莉索胆怯了吗
I thought she was happy with Peter.
我还以为她跟彼得在一起很幸福
Girls...
姑娘们
Is that...Blood?
那是 血吗
Well, I don't think she got cold feet.
我觉得她不是胆怯了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表