剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不 不
Pretty much like that.
差不多就是这样
He's been having a meltdown all day,
他一整天都大吵大闹
and I'm about to have a meltdown myself.
我也快崩溃了
It's all right.
没事的
Spence wants me to look after Tucker from now on.
斯宾思想让我接手照顾塔科
And I know just what he needs.
我知道他要什么
An exorcism?
要给他驱个魔吗
He needs a lovey.
他是要他的小可爱了
A stuffed animal or a blanket he carries around
就是他随身带着的毛绒玩具或者小毯子
like it's the most important thing in the world.
对他来说就是世界上最重要的东西
He has something like that.
他有这样的东西
It was dirty, so I was gonna throw it in the wash.
但是弄脏了 所以我打算去洗的
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no --
不不不不不
Oh, my God. He stopped.
天啊 他不叫了
You just missed your friend, didn't you, Tucker, huh?
你只是想你的朋友了对吗 塔科
You are much better at this.
你真是厉害多了
Don't take it personally.
别太往心里去
He's just missing his mami and papi.
他只是想他的爸爸妈妈了
So how is Spence?
斯宾思怎么样了
He's convinced he killed Peri.
他深信自己杀了佩里
But it doesn't make any sense.
但这说不通啊
Do you know a guy named Ben?
你认识一个叫本的人吗
Sure. He's Peri's manager.
是啊 他是佩里的经纪人
He visited the jail right before Spence confessed.
他在斯宾思认罪之前去探过监
I know it sounds weird, but I'm wondering --
我知道这听上去很奇怪 但我想...
No. It's not weird.
不 这不奇怪
Before Peri died, Spence was starting to remember things,
佩里死前 斯宾思开始记起些什么了
and then Ben talked to him.
然后本跟他谈了谈
And then Spence was different.
然后斯宾思就不一样了
He didn't even want to remember anymore.
他根本什么都不想记起来了
Hijole!
没错
Ben is washing Spence's brain!
本在给斯宾思洗♥脑♥
That's why he confessed!
所以他才认罪了
Hello. I didn't realize anyone would be here.
你们好 我没想到有人会在这里
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗
I'm Shannon. I'm Peri's sister.
我是香农 我是佩里的姐姐
I still can't believe she's gone.
我还是难以相信她已经死了
Of course. My condolences.
当然了 节哀顺变
I'm Jesse. I worked for her.
我是杰西 我为她工作
Hello.
你好
I knew her, too. I'm Rosie.
我也认识她 我是罗西
Yes.
没错
You're the one who stole my sister's husband.
你就是抢走我妹夫的人
What's with the pant suit, mami?
穿这么正式干吗 妈咪
You look like Hillary Clinton.
你看上去像希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥
I just came from a very swanky charity luncheon
我刚从一个非常时髦的慈善午餐上回来
where they gave out these as party favors.
这些是午餐会的赠品
Ave Maria Purisima! Is that real gold?
万福玛利亚啊 这是真的金子吗
Can I just say, I freakin' love being rich.
我只能说 真喜欢有钱的滋味
They just give you that for free?
他们就这么送你了吗
Apparently, if you have money, they just give you free stuff.
显然只要你有钱 他们就会免费给你
I really hate you right now. That's not all.
现在我真恨你 不止如此
Frances' friends keep inviting me to dinner parties.
弗朗西丝的朋友一直邀请我去参加晚宴
I'm never paying for a meal again.
我以后再也不用为吃饭花钱了
Don't say anything to Marisol. She got me my job.
别和玛莉索说 她为我找到了工作
I don't want her to know about all this.
我不想让她知道这些
I'll keep your secret if you give me that watch.
如果你给我那块表 我就帮你保守秘密
Hey, there, cowboy.
你好啊 牛仔
Yeah, why are you walking like that?
你为什么这样走路
Because I'm dating Genevieve's ex-husband,
因为我在和吉纳维芙的前夫约会
and apparently, she's friends with my waxer.
她显然跟我的脱毛师是好朋友
I just got a revenge wax.
我刚享受了一次复仇式脱毛
Ow/ew.
天啊 真恶心
You're dating Genevieve's ex?
你在和吉纳维芙的前夫约会
Which one? Peter Hudson.
哪一个 彼得·哈德森
The young one.
年轻的那个
She never got over him.
她一直忘不了他
I don't understand it.
我真不明白
You always said that Genevieve
你一直说吉纳维芙
doesn't have a mean bone in her body.
心肠并不坏
Unless you steal her man. Then it's all-out war.
除非你抢了她的男人 那就得全面开战了
Has she sent you the box of bees yet?
她有没有给你寄那盒蜜蜂
Oh, my God.
天啊
The best way to hurt someone like Genevieve
想重创吉纳维芙这种人 最好的办法
is to go for the face.
就是冲脸来
Switch her lipstick with glue
把她的唇膏换成胶水
and shave her eyebrows while she's sleeping.
然后趁她睡觉把她眉毛刮了
I can't do that.
我不能这么做
You have to fight back, Marisol.
你要反击 玛莉索
Your coochie's under attack.
你的小妹妹遭到了攻击
You know what? Wait.
这样吧 等等
I have more ideas.
我还有更多主意
You have a revenge list in your purse?
你在包里随身放复仇事项单吗
Remind me to never get on your bad side.
提醒我一下绝对不要惹到你
I'm surprised Genevieve even wants Peter back
吉纳维芙竟然在彼得做出这种事后
after what he did.
还想和他重修旧好
What did he do?
他做了什么
He just left -- out of the blue, asi.
他就这么走了 突然不见了
No warning, no explanation, Nada.
毫无征兆 也没有解释
But Peter's not a cruel person. There must have been a reason.
但是彼得不是这么残忍♥的人 肯定有原因的
Well, if there was, he never told Genevieve what it was.
如果真的有 那他也从来没有告诉过吉纳维芙
Okay. 32 is perfect.
32条真不错
Put laxatives in her coffee.
在她的咖啡里放泻药
You are terrifying.
你太可怕了
And now I can't drink this.
现在我喝不下去了
Now, listen.
听着
I know your sister didn't like me.
我知道你妹妹不喜欢我
Oh, she hated you. Hated.
她恨你 是恨
Hated, hated.
很恨的那种恨
Fortunately for you, I don't hold grudges.
不过好在我不记仇
Really?
真的吗
Life is just too short.
生命太短暂了
Just ask my poor sister.
问我可怜的妹妹就知道了
Oh, no. Don't cry.
不 别哭啊
Jesse, tissues.
杰西 纸巾
Here.
给
Is there anything else I can get you?
你还需要什么吗
Oh, you're too kind.
你真是太好了
Do you come with the house?
你是随屋附赠的吗
Excuse me?
什么
The house. I'll be moving in.
这房♥子 我要住进来了
Peri left me in charge of her estate.
佩里把她的房♥产留给了我
She did?
是吗
Oh, well, technically, it's all in a trust for Tucker,
严格说来 这都在塔科的信托里
but I'll be calling the shots until he comes of age.
但在他到年龄前都由我接管
This house is ginormous!
这房♥子真大
How many bedrooms?
有多少间卧室
Six.
六间
Ms. Shannon, what about Tucker?
香农女士 塔科怎么办
What happens to him?
他该怎么办
I have custody. He's my number-one priority.
我有监护权 他是我的头等大事
What do you think the square footage is here?
你觉得这里有多少平尺
No idea.
不知道
But why don't I go get Tucker for you?
不如我帮你把塔科喊来
I'm sure he'd love to see his aunt.
相信他一定想见自己的大姨
No rush.
不用急
Ms. Shannon, I hope you'll let me stick around.
香农女士 希望你能同意我来这
I still want to be a part of Tucker's life.
我依然想参与塔科的生活
Well, I don't think my sister would have approved.
我不觉得我妹妹会同意
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表