剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Zoila, I didn't think you had anything more to say to me.
佐拉 我以为你没话对我说了
Maybe I do.
或许我有
Listen. No, you listen. It's my turn.
听着 不 是你听着 轮到我了
It's not fair of you to blame me
你为医院里发生的事
for what happened at the hospital.
而责备我 这不公平
Yeah.
没错
You lost a baby that day, but I lost my best friend.
你那天失去了孩子 但我失去了闺蜜
And I know it's not the same, but it still hurts.
我知道这不同 但仍很伤人
I'm sure it does.
我相信确实如此
I keep going over this.
我一直在想
If I were faced with the same choice again,
如果我再次面临同样的抉择
would I make the same decision?
我会作出一样的选择吗
And? I would.
你会吗 我会
I would never choose to lose you, Zoila.
我绝不会选择失去你 佐拉
Especially now that I know how lonely life is without you.
尤其现在我知道没有你的日子有多孤独
I forgive you.
我原谅你
What?
什么
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
I needed someone to blame.
我想要个怪罪的对象
I'm so sorry it took me so long to see that.
我很抱歉 我花了那么久才明白这点
So you'll come back to work for me?
那你会回来替我工作吗
I was hoping we could just...be friends.
我希望我们做朋友就好
And one friend could do the other one's laundry and cook for her?
这个朋友能为她朋友洗衣服做饭吗
Genevieve.
吉纳维芙
Fine. Friends.
好吧 那就做朋友
Just friends.
仅仅是朋友
Zoila.
佐拉
I have missed you so much.
我太想你了
I missed you, too.
我也想你
Jesse, I'm not in the mood.
杰西 我心情不好
I just want to apologize.
我只想来道歉
May I come in?
我能进屋吗
Listen...
听着...
I'm sorry for hurting you.
很抱歉我伤害了你
It was wrong for me to lie about moving away.
我在搬走的事上撒谎是我的错
If you didn't want to see me, you could have just said so.
如果你不想见我 你直说就行
I did say so, but you kept coming around anyway.
我确实说了 但你还是总来找我
I needed a clean break
我想要一刀两断
because I was afraid of getting hurt.
因为我害怕受到伤害
You were afraid?
你害怕吗
Look, I could tell - you were never serious about me.
听着 我看得出你从没对我认真过
We were never a match. At least not in your head.
我们从未是一对 至少你从没这么想过
I never said that.
我没这么说过
You didn't have to say that.
你没必要说出来
First we couldn't be together because I was your employee,
起初我们不能在一起 因为我是你的员工
then it was my age,
然后又因为我的年龄
then you thought I was a killer.
然后你又认为我是个杀手
Are we never gonna let that go?
以前的事不能就算了吗
The point is,
关键是
you kept making up reasons to push me away.
你不断编造推开我的理由
I was never good enough for you.
我从来都配不上你
Jesse...
杰西...
It's okay. No, I understand.
没事 我能理解
You're this hot, intelligent, successful woman.
你是个性感聪明成功的女人
Why would you want to be with a guy like me?
你为什么想跟我这种男人在一起
Carmen. Hi!
卡门 你好啊
I'm breaking up with you.
我要跟你分手
Wait, what?
等等 什么
We're breaking up.
我们要分手
But please, don't kill me or anyone else.
但是拜托 别杀了我或者别人
Kill you?
杀了你
You think I'm some kind of murderer or something?
你觉得我是个谋杀犯吗
Well, I know you're a stalker.
我知道你是个跟踪狂
I saw all the crazy pictures of me on your computer.
我在你电脑上看见了我的疯狂照片
I'm not a stalker.
我不是跟踪狂
I just wanted to surprise you.
我只是想给你惊喜
I was making cover art for your next album.
我在为你的下一张专辑做封面艺术
You took pictures of me while I was sleeping
你拍下了我睡觉的照片
and cut my head off like a psycho.
还砍掉了头 像变♥态♥一样
You said you were calling the album "Dreams."
你说要给专辑取名为《梦想》
That head thing is a work in progress.
我在弄头的部分
I'm not that great at Photoshop.
我不太擅长PS
So, you're really just a nice guy?
你真的只是个好人吗
Yeah.
是啊
Boy, you're all worked up about this, aren't you?
天啊 你真的很激动 对吧
No, no. No sexy hand massage.
不不 别来性感的手部按♥摩♥
Doug, this has been fun.
道格 这挺好玩的
The sex was surprisingly great,
性♥爱♥是出人意料地棒
and my hands have never been more relaxed.
我的手从未觉得更放松
But I don't have feelings for you.
但我不喜欢你
It was just a fling.
这只是一时放纵
I don't mean anything to you?
我对你来说没有任何意义吗
Oh, of course you do.
你当然有
You're nice. You're a good listener.
你人很好 善于聆听
You memorized my coffee order.
你能记住我的咖啡订单
I see.
我懂了
So, no hard feelings?
不会有不愉快吧
None at all. Oh, good.
完全没有 真好
I really didn't want to have to find another coffee shop.
我真的不想找另一家咖啡店
Is this Daniela Mercado?
是丹妮亚拉·梅尔卡多吗
I have some information for you about your father, Lucas.
我这里有你父亲卢卡斯的信息
For you, m'lady.
给你的 女士
What's going on?
怎么回事
The house looks Spotless?
家里看起来 一尘不染吗
I know. I've been cleaning for hours.
我知道 我打扫了几个小时
You could eat off these floors, but please don't.
你可以从地板上吃东西 但还是别了
I just scrubbed them.
我刚擦过
Oh, my God.
天啊
It looks incredible.
看起来太棒了
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, your friend Rosie stopped by.
你朋友罗西来过了
Really? What'd she want?
真的吗 她想要什么
She didn't say.
她没说
But isn't she a maid?
但她不是女佣吗
How do you know her?
你怎么认识她的
She works for my friend Genevieve.
她为我朋友吉纳维芙工作
Anyway, I can't get over this.
总之 我真是太惊讶了
Nothing looks like it's about to crawl away.
看起来一切都不像要溜走
I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
Living with my mother all this time,
我一直跟我妈妈住一起
I developed some bad habits.
养成了一些坏习惯
I want to be a better man for you.
我想为了你成为一个更好的男人
That...makes me really happy.
这让我非常高兴
You haven't even seen my biggest surprise.
你还没看我准备的最大的惊喜呢
You made the bed?
你铺床了
But how? I Googled it.
怎么做到的 我上网查的
And if it gets messed up, I'll make it again.
如果乱了 我会再铺的
Ohh, that is the sexiest thing you've ever done.
这是你做过的最性感的事
Wait.
等等
That's the sexiest thing you've ever done.
那才是你做过的最性感的事
That feels nice.
感觉真棒
I'm so glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
I'm -- I'm gonna take a shower...
我要去洗个澡
...for the next 10 years.
洗十年
The surgery went very well.
手术很顺利
Tucker's gonna be just fine.
塔科会没事的
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Tucker's in recovery.
塔科在康复
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表