剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Marisol?!
玛莉索
Evelyn? James?
伊芙琳 詹姆斯
This is a total surprise!
太意外了
Well, out of all the osterias in Beverly Hills.
比佛利山庄这么多饭店
Now what are the odds?
这概率也太小了
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
James was feeding the homeless.
詹姆斯刚才给流浪汉送饭
They have no conception of time!
他们完全没有时间概念
James, you know Marisol.
詹姆斯 你认识玛莉索的
And, this is our dear friend Jesse.
这是我们亲爱的朋友杰西
I... don't think we've ever met.
我们好像没有见过
Perhaps I should feel like I-I know you
可能我感觉已经认识你了
because of the way Marisol goes on and on about you.
因为玛莉索经常谈起你
But not too much.
不过不是太经常
She goes on about you the normal amount.
她提起你的次数还是正常的
A pleasure to meet you, Jesse.
很高兴见到你 杰西
And what a wonderful blessing to run into friends.
遇到好朋友是一件很幸运的事
You know what?
这样吧
You guys should join us for dinner.
你们跟我们坐一桌吧
Jesse won't mind. Actually, we
杰西不会介意的 其实 我们
Great! The more the merrier!
太好了 人越多越热闹
Table for four.
四人桌
Wait, so, you get season tickets to the Dodgers?
等等 这么说你有道奇队的季票
One of my parishioners is the team doctor.
我的一个教区居民是队医
You should come to a game some time.
你应该去看看比赛
I'd love to.
我很乐意
They seem to be hitting it off.
他们好像谈得来
I knew they would.
我早就料到了
Because they're both black?
因为他们都是黑人吗
Marisol, does it always have to be about skin color with you?
玛莉索 你就非得关心人家的肤色吗
Anyway, thank you for doing this.
无论怎样 谢谢你
I did not want tonight to get awkward.
我不想今晚太尴尬
Of course.
没事的
You know I'm always here for you whenever you need me.
你知道只要你需要我会随时出现的
I'm sorry. I have to go.
对不起 我得走了
Adrian just left the mansion.
艾德里安刚刚离开宅子
It might be my only chance to get back in.
这可能是我唯一回去的机会
You can't leave.
你不能走
Marisol, it's no big deal.
玛莉索 没事的
We planned to have dinner alone anyway.
本来我们也是打算单独吃晚餐的
But, James, you can stay, right?
不过 詹姆斯 你不用走 对吧
You and Jesse have so much in common.
你和杰西有很多可聊的话题
Because we're both black?
因为我们都是黑人吗
I'm so sorry about her.
我替她道歉
I guess it's just the two of us after all.
看来只有我们俩了
Miss Shannon.
香农小姐
How is it going?
怎么样了
Pretty good, actually.
很好
That hunky doctor gave me his number.
那个性感医生给了我他的电♥话♥号♥码
"For emergencies only." Yeah, right.
"限紧急情况拨♥打♥" 是的
I meant how is it going with Tucker?
我是问塔科怎么样了
Oh, he's fine -- asleep for the night.
他没事 已经睡了
Which means I can go home.
所以我可以回家了
Oh, Miss Shannon, I almost forgot.
香农小姐 我差点忘了
I have something for you.
我有东西要给你
Who gave you this?
谁给你这个的
Somebody left it at your front door.
有人放在你门前的
I thought it could be Ben. You left him all those messages.
我想是本放的 你给他发过很多信息
Why wouldn't he just call me?
他为什么不直接打给我呢
I don't know.
我不知道
You'll have to ask him when you see him.
只有等你见到他的时候问他了
Thank you, Rosie.
谢谢你 罗西
This is -- This is very helpful.
这 这很有帮助
Hey, Westmore.
韦斯特莫
Didn't see you at dinner.
晚饭的时候没见到你
Everything all right?
你还好吗
My kid needs a blood transfusion.
我儿子需要输血
I was meeting with the warden to see if they'd let me donate.
我之前去见典狱长让他同意我献血
No dice. Sorry, man.
不准 很遗憾 伙计
And I was just in the hospital.
我之前就在医院
What I wouldn't give to be back there now.
我现在真想回去
Want me to shiv you?
需要我捅你一刀吗
What?
什么
You said you wanted to go back to the hospital.
你说你想要回到医院
Let me shiv you.
让我捅你一刀
Well, you know, that's -- that's really generous,
算了吧 你太大度了
but, no, I can't ask you to do that.
不过不用了 不能让你这么做
I don't mind.
我不介意的
And I'll make sure you got enough blood left in you
而且我能确保你有足够的血量
to help your kid out.
去救你的孩子
God! You just happen to have that on you?
天哪 你一直都随身带着那玩意吗
Yeah, man. It's prison.
是的 这可是监狱啊
Now, where you want to get stabbed?
你想让我捅你哪里呢
Stomach, back...
前面 后面
leg?
腿
I-I do not know about this.
我对这方面不太懂
I can tell you're nervous,
我能看出你很紧张
so we can forget the whole thing.
那我们就算了吧
Good.
太好了
Then I'll get you when you least expect it --
我会趁你不注意的时候捅的
won't even see it coming.
你完全都想不到
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这话是想让我感觉更好吗
See? Told you, you wouldn't see it coming.
是吧 跟你说了 你完全都想不到
I'm just not sure that the photo on my flier's the right choice.
我觉得我广♥告♥上的照片不太好
Maybe I should go with something like this.
或许我应该用这张
You know, I think I've seen enough naked photos of you.
我看够你的裸照了
They're not naked.
不是裸照
They're fitness shots.
是健身照
What's wrong with you?
你怎么了
Nothing. I'm fine.
没什么 我很好
I'm fine.
我真的很好
Look, I speak fluent Marisol.
我很了解玛莉索
You are not fine.
你心里有事
You've been acting strange all night.
你一整晚都表现得很奇怪
The truth is, I didn't want you to get the wrong idea.
事实是 我不想让你误会
Wait.
等等
You think I made up a personal training business,
你觉得我会为了与你独处
took some sexy photos, and made fliers
就编造私人培训的活儿
all to get you alone with me?
拍点艳照 印成传♥单♥
Maybe?
说不定呢
You always jump to the craziest conclusions.
你总会得出最疯狂的结论
I do not!
我没有
It's how you keep people away.
所以你才和别人保持距离
You're afraid to get too close.
你怕过于亲密的关系
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道自己在说什么
So, what happened with Peter?
你和彼得到底发生了什么
Wait, let me guess.
等等 让我猜猜
You latched on to some non-issue and made it into a huge thing
你抓住鸡毛蒜皮的小事不放 作了大死
until, basically, he ran away from you.
最后迫使他离你而去
Now hold on.
等等
You don't get to call me crazy.
轮不到你叫我疯子
You are the one who lied about moving to Seattle to avoid me.
你才是谎称搬回西雅图避开我的人
That's crazy!
这才叫疯狂
Marisol Do you know how humiliated I was?
玛莉索 你知道我多丢人吗
You know how much that hurt me?
你知道我多伤心吗
No. You know what?
你不知道 这样吧
I was wrong. We can't be friends.
我错了 我们做不了朋友
Wait, wait, don't go. Let -- W-- Let's talk this out.
等等 别走 我们把事说开吧
I'm done talking, but you speak fluent Marisol.
我不聊天了 不过你很了解玛莉索
Translate this.
翻译翻译吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表