剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
It must have been stronger than I realized
酒劲肯定比我以为的更厉害
Because I don't remember anything after that.
因为之后我什么都不记得了
You don't black out from half a cocktail.
半杯鸡尾酒不会让你断片的
Is it possible
有没有可能
that this man put something in your drink?
这男人给你酒里下了药
I've always wondered about that.
我一直都这么想的
It certainly would explain things.
这能解释一切
Genevieve... You didn't cheat.
吉纳维芙 你没出轨
What happened to you -- that's --
你遇上的事 那是
that's rape.
那是强♥奸♥
Nobody called it that back then.
那时候没人这样说
It wasn't violent. He was a friend.
没有暴♥力♥ 他是朋友
He drugged you and had sex with you without your consent.
他给你下了药 未经你同意就跟你做♥爱♥了
That's a crime, no matter who does it.
那是犯罪 不管是谁干的
I suppose it is.
我想是的
Did you tell anyone?
你跟谁说过吗
He's a very well-known person in Hollywood.
他是好莱坞一个名人
I doubt anyone would have believed me.
我怕没人信我
I believe you.
我信你
And I won't say a word.
我什么都不会说的
But...
但是
Who was it?
那是谁啊
Hugh Metzger...
休·蒙次赫尔
The director.
那个导演
Mr. Metzger?
梅茨赫尔先生
Where is everybody?
大伙儿呢
Oh, I-I like to do callbacks alone.
我喜欢一个人复试
I mean, having other people around just gets in the way.
其他人会有所妨碍
Ah. So, it's just gonna be you and me?
所以就你和我吗
That's right.
是啊
Come on in.
进来吧
Yeah.
好
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表