剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Your turn.
该你了
What did you want to say to me?
你想跟我说什么
I...
我
I want you so bad.
我好想要你
So, listen, Danni's back in town.
丹妮回来了
What?
什么
Yeah, I was wondering what I should tell her...
是的 我在想该怎么跟她说
about you and me.
关于你我的事情
Don't tell her anything.
什么都别告诉她
No one needs to know.
别人不需要知道
Really?
真的吗
Yeah.
没错
We don't want to hurt Danni...
我们不想伤害丹妮
or Peter.
或者彼得
You saw him. Yeah.
你见过他了 没错
And he told me everything I wanted to hear.
他哄得我心花怒放
Look...
听着
What happened between us...
我们之间发生的
it was a one-time thing.
算是一♥夜♥情♥
Okay, it was a two-time thing,
不对 两夜情
but it was only because we were both missing
这只是因为我们都很想念
the people that we're supposed to be with.
本该和我们在一起的人
I'm pretty sure that's your guilt talking.
我确定你是良心不安才这么说
Come on. Danni just... makes more sense for you.
拜托 丹妮...更适合你
'Cause she's younger? Yeah!
因为她更年轻 没错
Younger is better. Society says so.
年轻更好 社会常识是这样的
Yeah, I just don't think I could lie to her.
我只是觉得我不会对她说谎
Sure you can. It's easy.
当然可以 很简单的
Danni.
丹妮
Why didn't you tell me you were coming back?
你怎么没告诉我你要回来
Why would I tell you anything?
我为什么要告诉你
I'm nothing to you.
我又不是你什么人
I don't blame you for being mad, okay?
你生气我不怪你 好吗
And I'm sorry about the way we left things.
很抱歉我们把事情弄成这样
I found my dad.
我找到了我父亲
What?
什么
His name is Lucas.
他叫卢卡斯
You went to school together.
你们一起上学
But hhow did you It It doesn't matter.
但你怎么 这不重要
I found out a lot of things.
我发现了很多事
I know you were in love with him.
我知道你当时爱着他
Everyone thought you would get married.
所有人都认为你们会结婚
Did you speak to him?
你跟他谈过了吗
How is he?
他怎么样
He's dead.
他死了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Lucas never knew he had a daughter.
卢卡斯不知道自己有女儿
And because of you, I'll never know him.
因为你 我永远无法认识他
Danni, I was so youn No.
丹妮 我当时很年 不
You don't get to talk.
轮不到你说话
You didn't just ruin my life.
你不仅毁了我的生活
You ruined his, too.
你也毁了他
I was wrong.
我错了
I-I made a mistake.
我犯了错误
Well, I don't forgive you.
我不会原谅你
And from now on, you're nothing to me.
从现在起 你对我来说什么都不是
Oh, my God! You got remarried!
我的天啊 你再婚了
I'm sorry I didn't invite you,
抱歉我没有邀请你
but I wasn't allowed any guests...
但监狱不允许我请宾客
or sharp objects.
或带入尖锐物体
Well, congratulations.
还是要祝贺你
Sweetie, you don't seem happy.
亲爱的 你好像不开心
I mean, I know Spence is in jail.
我知道斯宾思在监狱里
It's not that.
不是这事
I couldn't tell Spence the truth about Tucker.
我不能把塔科的秘密告诉斯宾思
I realized it was going to break his heart.
我知道这件事会伤透他的心
Well, you'll tell him one day.
总有一天你得告诉他
He doesn't need to know right now,
现在他不需要知道
especially when his life is so hard.
他的生活已经够艰辛的了
But if I don't find out who Peri was having an affair with,
但我如果不找出佩里和谁出轨
Spence might be in there forever.
斯宾思可能就永远得待在里面
Well, what are the chances that Spence knows anyway?
斯宾思知道的可能性有多大
I mean, who tells their husband they're cheating?
谁会告诉老公自己出轨了呢
I guess you're right.
我想你说的对
That's more the kind of thing
这种事情你更可能会
you confide in a girlfriend or...family member.
和女性朋友或家人透露
Like a sister.
比如姐姐
So...how was Puerto Rico?
所以 波多黎各怎么样
Hot and loud.
又热又吵
Like me.
就像我
Have you talked to Carmen yet?
你跟卡门谈过了吗
Why do you have to bring up that bitch?
你干嘛提那个贱♥人♥
Uh, she's made some mistakes, but she's not a bad person.
她犯了错 但她人不坏
Listen.
听着
If we're gonna be together,
如果我们俩要在一起
you always have to be on my side.
你必须站我这边
We should be able to say anything to each other.
我们应该能向彼此坦诚
Uh, in that case...
这么说的话
there's something I should tell you.
我应该告诉你一件事
I slept with someone while you were gone.
你离开的时候我和别人上♥床♥了
Oh, that's it.
就是这个啊
I thought it was gonna be something bad.
我以为是什么坏事呢
That's not bad?
这还不算坏
No!
不算
While I was home, I slept with people, too.
我在家的时候也和人们睡了
People? Like plural?
人们 好几个
We never said we were exclusive.
我们又没说过只属于彼此
That's not what this is, right?
我们俩不是这样 对吗
Right.
没错
Peter, darling. How are you?
彼得 亲爱的 你怎么样
Sorry, she slipped right past me.
抱歉 她直接就走进来了
Aw, it's not your fault.
这不是你的错
I'm so thin I'm practically invisible.
我太瘦了 几乎隐形
Want me to call security?
需要我叫保安吗
That's all right, Derek. Thank you.
没事 德里克 谢谢你
What's on your mind, Genevieve?
吉纳维芙 你想干什么
I never apologized
我从未就我和玛莉索
for that childish feud I had with Marisol,
为了争夺你的爱赌气吵架的事
fighting for your affections.
向你道过歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
我想说很对不起
I appreciate that. Thank you.
我接受 谢谢
So, if you ever need a friend
所以如果你需要朋友
or a shoulder to cry on, I'm here.
或一个哭泣的肩膀 我在这里
Why would I need a shoulder to cry on?
我为什么需要哭泣的肩膀
Well, a little birdie told me
那个 有只小鸟告诉我
that Marisol got back together with Jesse, her ex.
玛莉索和她的前男友杰西和好了
Your little birdie is mistaken.
你的小鸟弄错了
Marisol and I are still together.
我和玛莉索还在一起
Oh, dear.
天啊
I hope I haven't upset the applecart.
我希望我没破坏你俩的好事
Really?
真的吗
Because I think you're spreading lies
因为我认为你在散播谣言
in a misguided attempt to reconcile with me.
希望借此跟我和解
I just don't want to see you get hurt.
我只是不想你受到伤害
I think you should leave.
你该走了
Well, it's sweet how much you trust Marisol.
你这么相信玛莉索真好
If it were me,
如果是我
I'd be a lot more suspicious.
我会起疑心的
It's you.
是你
I didn't think you were home.
我没想到你在家
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表