剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
When did Jesse get to L.A.?
杰西什么时候回的洛杉矶
Why didn't he call me?
为什么没打电♥话♥给我
I don't know, but he works for Mrs. Peri now.
我不知道 但他现在替佩里太太工作了
Oh, makes sense -- She hired a male maid
这说得通 她雇男佣人
so he wouldn't sleep with the help again.
他就不会再跟佣人睡觉了
How does he look?
他看起来怎么样
Marisol. You're obsessed.
玛莉索 你沉迷了
No, I'm not.
我才没有
Guys, Spence is going to remarry Peri,
各位 斯宾思要和佩里复婚
and I'm going to lose him forever.
我要永远失去他了
Can we focus on that?
我们能专心讨论这事吗
Sorry. You're right, Rosie. Sorry.
抱歉 罗西你说得对 对不起
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
I know.
我知道了
I bet Jesse could help you get some time alone with Spence.
我想杰西能安排你跟斯宾思单独见面
I tried, but he wouldn't let me.
我试过了 但他不同意
If you want, I can talk to Jesse on your behalf.
如果你愿意 我可以代表你跟杰西谈谈
On Rosie's behalf or your own?
代表罗西 还是你自己
Rosie's.
罗西
Mostly.
大部分吧
What?
什么
I heard a crash. Is everything okay?
我听见摔东西的声音 您还好吗
I can't get on the damn Internet again.
我又连不上该死的网了
Peri changed the password.
佩里改了密♥码♥
I don't think throwing the computer is gonna fix that.
我觉得扔电脑也无济于事
It just seems like she's trying to keep me
只是她看起来 像是想阻止我
from finding out anything about the three years I've lost.
找回丢失的那三年记忆
She wouldn't do that.
她不会那样的
Would she?
是吗
Honey.
亲爱的
I have a surprise for you.
我有个惊喜给你
I'm really not in the mood.
我真的没心情
Well, I don't want to see you, either.
我也并不想见你
Ben!
本
What's up?
怎么了
It's been a while, huh? Yeah.
我们挺久没见了 对
Um, Jesse, Ben is my manager,
杰西 本是我的经纪人
and he and Spence are, uh...good friends.
他和斯宾思是... 好朋友
And Jesse's our houseboy.
杰西是我们家的男佣
You said I could call myself a "Butler."
您说我可以自称"管家"的
But I'm great with "Houseboy."
但"男佣"我就挺喜欢
Excuse me. Nice meeting you.
失陪 很高兴见到您
Well, I hope you don't mind me stopping by.
希望你不介意我顺路拜访
I was in the neighborhood.
我正好在附近
Wait. She called you, didn't she?
等等 她请你来的 对不对
You went behind my back and called my sponsor?
你背着我偷偷联♥系♥我的互助对象吗
You've been so angry and frustrated.
你一直那么愤怒又沮丧
I'm not gonna drink. I'm just...
我不会喝酒的 我只是...
Scared? Confused? Lost?
害怕 迷惑 彷徨吗
Spence, those are all feelings that could make you slip.
斯宾思 这些感觉都可能会让你犯错
I love you, and I don't want to lose you again.
我爱你 不想再次失去你
Just talk to Ben.
跟本聊聊吧
You'll feel better.
你会感觉好些的
You always do.
你一直如此
Fine. Good.
好吧 很好
Now, where should we begin?
我们从哪开始
Danni.
丹妮
I thought you were going sightseeing.
我以为你要去观光
Mr. Powell said that it would be more fun if you took me.
鲍威尔先生说你带我去的话会更有趣
Yes, it seemed like the kind of thing
没错 这似乎是阿姨和侄女
that cousins would do together --
会一起做的事
taking in the sights, talking about...cousin things.
观赏美景 谈论阿姨和侄女之间的事
Danni, excuse Mr. Powell.
丹妮 请原谅鲍威尔先生的离开
It's time for his pain medication.
他该吃止痛药了
I'm not in any pain.
我一点也不痛
Hey, there's a huge celebrity party tonight.
今晚有个很大的明星派对
You want to crash it with me?
想和我一起去吗
I can't. I have to work all night.
不行 我整晚都有工作
Yeah. The Powells are really, really mean bosses.
没错 鲍威尔一家是很刻薄的雇主
Really? Mr. Powell seems great.
真的吗 鲍威尔先生看着还不错
He seems great, but he's really a big perv.
他看着不错 其实是个大变♥态♥
Why do you think he wants you to stay?
你为何认为他想让你留下
He's trying to get with me?
他想得到我吗
Oh, that man tries to get with anything --
他什么都想要
you, me, the sofa.
你 我 沙发
Don't sit anywhere.
哪都别坐
Maybe...you should stay somewhere else,
或许 你该去别处住
like that nice hostel.
比如那家不错的宾馆
Do you not want me staying here?
你不想让我待在这里吗
Why would you say that?
为何这么问
I'm not stupid.
我又不傻
First, you said a maid got murdered here,
开始 你说有个女仆在这里被杀
and now Mr. Powell's trying to sleep with me?
现在又说鲍威尔先生想睡我
Well, the murder thing was true.
谋杀案是真的
Why don't you want me here?
你为何不想让我待在这里
Danni Forget it!
丹妮 算了
Now I know why my mom never talks about you.
现在我知道我妈为何不提起你了
You're kind of a bitch.
你是个贱♥人♥
So, I hear you had a little run-in with Rosie yesterday.
我听说你昨天和罗西有点小争执
Little?
小争执
She's lucky I didn't call the police.
我没报♥警♥她就该感到庆幸了
Listen, if Spence was in his right mind,
听着 如果斯宾思脑子正常的话
he would never stay with Peri.
他就不会和佩里在一起
She's the bad guy here, not Rosie.
佩里才是坏人 罗西不是
But I can't get involved.
但我不能参与此事
All right, I let myself get personal with a boss before,
好吧 我之前就爱上过我的老板
and it was a mistake.
这是个错误
Is that why you didn't tell me you were back in L.A.?
这就是你没告诉我你回洛杉矶的原因
Honestly, I...never left.
说实话 我没有离开过
You told me that you were going home to Seattle.
你说你要回西雅图的家
I just needed some space.
我只是需要一些空间
From me.
离我远一点
You seemed kind of stuck on me.
你有点缠着我了
I mean, I know I broke your heart --
我知道我伤了你的心
You didn't break my heart.
你没伤我的心
My heart's just fine.
我的心没事
Well, what about all those sad, late-night e-mails?
那那些悲伤的午夜邮件是怎么回事
Two e-mails!
就两封
And they were not sad.
而且也不悲伤
You just sounded like you weren't over me.
你听上去好像还没翻过我这篇
I am so over you.
我早都翻篇了
In fact, I didn't want to hurt your feelings,
实际上 我不想伤害你的感情
but I'm seeing someone.
但我已经在和别人约会了
He runs a movie studio.
他开了一家电影工作室
He's totally into me.
非常喜欢我
Well, congratulations. Thanks.
祝贺你 谢谢
So I guess that means there's no reason we can't be friends.
我猜没什么理由阻挡我们成为朋友了
Yay. Yeah.
没错 没错
Great. Friends.
很好 朋友
Zoila!
佐拉
You don't have to do that.
你不必如此做的
After everything you've been through.
你经历了这一切
Honestly, I don't need you to tell me what I've been through.
说实话 我不需要你告诉我我经历了些什么
I keep forgetting I'm not supposed to be nice to you.
我总是忘记不应该对你这么友好
It's good you're scrubbing.
你在擦洗真是件好事
Your upper arms were starting to get flabby.
你的大胳膊越来越松弛了
Seriously?
真的吗
I thought you wanted me to take off the kid gloves.
我以为你想让我直白点
You don't have to insult me.
你不必侮辱我
Just...be normal.
正常就好
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表