剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
What? The flowers.
什么 那些花
They're so beautiful.
它们太美了
Roses, lilies, carnations.
玫瑰 百合 康乃馨
No, this is not what I wanted.
不 这不是我要的
Really? I like carnations.
真的吗 我挺喜欢康乃馨的
I know. They get a bad rap, but...
我知道 喜欢它的人不多 但是
Marisol, I'm sorry. I wasn't talking to you.
玛莉索 不好意思 我刚刚不是跟你说话
Oh, well, anyway,
好吧 总之
Uh, it's very thoughtful and romantic.
这真的好贴心好浪漫
Oh, and get me Roger in legal, okay?
帮我接通法律部罗杰的电♥话♥
Unlike this phone call.
不像这通电♥话♥
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
Really, I am swamped today.
我今天杂事缠身
Can, um -- can we meet for dinner?
今晚一起吃饭吧
Sure. Great.
没问题 太好了
After a day like this, it would be really nice to see you.
熬过这么忙碌的一天 能见到你真的太好了
Peter, what's wrong?
彼得 发生什么了
Wh-- you didn't hear about Peri?
你难道没听说佩里的事情吗
Oh, god. What's she done now?
天哪 她又出什么幺蛾子了
She was murdered.
她被谋杀了
What?!
什么
Yeah.
是的
Peri Westmore's dead.
佩里·韦斯特莫死了
So is your film.
你的电影也终结了
Earlier today, we reported on the murder of actress
今日早些时候 我台报道了女星佩里·韦斯特莫
Peri Westmore in her beverly hills home.
于比佛利山庄家中遇害的案件
I am so sorry,
真的很抱歉
Mrs. Genevieve, but can you watch Miguel?
吉纳维芙太太 你能不能帮我照看一下米格尔
I would never ask, but I need
我真的不该开这个口 但是我一定要
to see Spence because of...thing.
去见斯宾思一面 关于那件事
Peri's gruesome murder?
佩里被惨绝人寰地谋杀吗
Yes.
是的
And please no tv for Miguel.
千万别让米格尔看电视
I don't want him to know what happened.
我不想让他知道发生了什么
Of course.
那是自然
Not a word about Spence being the likely killer.
绝对不说斯宾思是犯罪嫌疑人
Oye, Miguel, be a good boy for Mrs. Genevieve.
米格尔 你在吉纳维芙太太这儿要乖乖的
I'll be back later, hmm?
我一会儿就回来
Let's go now to PHT Studios.
现在让我们前往PHT工作室
Oh, my god.
我的天哪
Peter. Good morning.
彼得 早上好
I'm Peter Hudson, the president of PHT Studios.
我是彼得·哈德森 PHT工作室的董事长
Who's Peter?
彼得是谁
My husband.
我丈夫
Well, ex-husband.
应该说是前夫
...Tragic loss, beloved star Peri Westmore.
巨星陨落 挚爱的佩里·韦斯特莫
You were married to that guy?
你以前嫁给过他吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Husband number three -- the youngest man I ever married.
第三任丈夫 我嫁过最年轻的一任
Just look at him.
快看看他
Every bit as handsome as he was on our wedding day.
和我们婚礼当日一样的帅气
I know I have a picture somewhere.
我应该有我俩的合照
My mom's only been married twice.
我妈妈只结过两次婚
Oh, well, give her time.
来日方长嘛
Maybe this is a sign
或许这是上天的暗示
that peter and I should get back together.
代表我和彼得应该复合
I always wondered if our age difference was a problem.
我一直不知道我俩年龄差距到底是不是问题
You see, back then, Peter was in his late 20s
想当年彼得三十不到
and I was in my early 40s,
而我四十出头
but now he must be at least 50, and I'm still in my 40s.
不过现在他一定五十多岁了 而我依然四十多
Wait, how can you still be in your --
等等 为什么你还是
Nobody likes a mathematician, sweetie.
没人喜欢算术小能手 亲爱的
Ah, here it is.
找到了
Oh, look at us.
看看我俩
So in love.
多恩爱啊
Miguel, we're going on a field trip.
米格尔 我们要亲自去探探情况
Fetch me my Jimmy Choos.
把我的J家高跟鞋拿来
I'm 10.
我才十岁
I don't know what that is.
我不知道你说的是什么
Ah, the sparkly heels with the pointy toes.
就是那些亮闪闪的尖头高跟鞋
Okay.
好吧
Peter Hudson, the one who got away.
彼得·哈德森 那个离开我的男人
I can't believe this thing with Spence.
我不敢相信斯宾思做出了这种事
Have you talked to Rosie? Yeah.
你跟罗西谈过吗 谈过
She wants to meet at the cafe to talk.
她想约我们去咖啡馆聊聊
Why can't we have coffee here?
喝咖啡为什么不能在这儿喝
I mean, you're getting paid to live
你带薪住在豪♥宅♥里
at a fancy house with no boss.
老板还不在家
Let's get some of the perks.
我们也可以蹭点油水嘛
I have to get that.
我得去开门
Just stay here.
待在这儿别动
Sorry to keep popping by unannounced.
我一直这么突然到访 真不好意思
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
I have a friend over, and she's shy.
我朋友在 她比较怕生
Maybe later?
那过会儿
I have an extra ticket to the polo match.
我多了一张马球比赛的票
Please tell me you're a polo fan.
拜托告诉我你爱看马球
I... adore polo.
我 很爱看马球
My friends are constantly saying,
我的朋友都经常说我
"Zoila, stop talking about polo."
佐拉 别一直说马球了
Great. I'll come by at 4:00.
很好 那我四点过来
I can't wait.
我已经迫不及待了
See you later.
晚点见
What was that? Nothing.
刚刚是怎么回事 没事
Rich neighbors don't invite maids to polo matches, unless...
有钱邻居不会邀请女佣去看马球赛的 除非
You're gonna clean the horse poo!
你要去清理马的粪便
No! No, no, no.
不 不 不是的
Um, the other day, I was drinking
之前有一天 我一边喝酒
and trying on the owner's gowns,
一边试屋主的礼服
which wasn't as weird as it sounds now.
没有现在听起来这么奇怪
Um, anyway, this really cute guy came over
这个可爱的男人来敲门
and assumed I owned the house, so I... just went with it.
以为我是屋主 所以我就让他这么误解了
Are you kidding me?
你别逗了
I know. It was a mistake.
我知道 这只是个失误
I have to tell him the truth.
我得告诉他真♥相♥
No!
不
That's the best thing you've ever done!
这是你做过的最棒的事
You have to keep lying.
你得接着骗下去
I actually like you for once.
我第一次觉得你还不赖嘛
Okay, so I was thinking about this fabric for the drapes.
我想用这块布做窗帘
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Vertical stripes for the windows?
竖条纹的窗帘
Like a prison?
像监狱一样
A simple "no" would have sufficed.
就说个不字就行了
What's with you today?
你今天怎么了
It's Adrian.
是艾德里安
Doctor said he'll never walk again.
医生说他再也不能走路了
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
All I want is to be free of this marriage.
我只想逃离这桩婚姻
Now because Adrian's too stupid to get out of the way
就因为艾德里安笨到连个屋梁都躲不开
of a falling ceiling beam, I'm stuck.
我只能被这桩婚姻困住了
Hypothetically, say there was a tragedy
假设发生了一场事故
and someone's husband was severely injured.
有一个人的丈夫受了很重的伤
I'm with you.
接着说
How soon after could this woman divorce --
要过多久这个女人才能跟她丈夫离婚呢
Never. But wait.
永远都不能 等等
What if she made a charitable donation? No.
如果她做了慈善捐款呢 不行
Even if the charity was the inner city...
即使这笔捐款是给市中心
...Children's...
孩子们的
Animal? No!
或者动物的 不行
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表