剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Conjugal?
夫妻间吗
You could keep saying it.
你再说多少遍
I still don't know what it is. Sex.
我也还是不懂啊 做♥爱♥
Isn't that what you're asking me about?
你不是这个意思吗
Oh. Yes.
是的
That's how we can be alone,
这样我们就能单独在一起了
let's do it.
来吧
Yeah. Easy.
等等
It's for married couples only, and after Ernesto came back...
那仅限于已婚的夫妻 自从欧内斯托回来后
our marriage was annulled.
我们就算自动离婚了
Look, I want to be with you, too.
听我说 我也想跟你在一起
But rules are rules.
可是有规定
What other choice do we have?
我们还有什么别的选择
Just one.
有一个
Spence Westmore,
斯宾思·韦斯特莫
will you marry me...
你愿意再次
again?
娶我吗
Zoila! What a nice surprise!
佐拉 真高兴能遇见你
Sorry for humping -- bumping into you.
不好意思隆起 撞到你
You look very nice today.
你今天很漂亮
What? No. No, I don't.
什么 不 没有
Well, I must say, you're acting rather strangely.
看得出来你举止有些奇怪
I have a lot on my mind.
心事比较多
I'm meeting Genevieve for lunch.
我要跟吉纳维芙一起吃午饭
We're trying to be friends again.
我们要重归于好
Well, I'm glad to hear it.
我很高兴听到这个
Maybe we could get together later
或许我们过一阵应该
for one of our little chats.
一起聊一聊
Actually, Genevieve is pretty needy,
其实 吉纳维芙比较需要我
so I don't think I'll be free for...
所以我想在很长一段时间里
a really long time.
我都没空
Okay.
好吧
Then I'll see you when I see you.
那就等有空再见了
Yep. Guess I only have room for...
是的 我想我的人生里
one rich crazy person in my life.
只能容得下一个疯狂的有钱人了
And there she is.
她来了
Got to go.
我得走了
Goodness. You're living with a man?
天哪 你跟一个男人住在一起
You don't have to sound so surprised.
你不用说得这么惊讶
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
What's he like?
他怎么样
Kyle is a total mama's boy.
凯尔是个妈宝
Now it makes sense.
这就说得通了
Anyway, I've been trying to end it with him,
言归正传 我一直想要跟他分手
but he's in this huge fight with his mother,
可是他跟他母亲闹得很不愉快
and I can't kick him when he's down.
所以我不能在这个时候把他赶出去
So put him back together with his mother.
那就想办法让他和他母亲和好
It'll soften the blow when you break his heart.
这样你伤他心时他也能好过点
Hey, I like that.
这样不错
How about you?
你怎么样
Any new men in your life?
遇到新男人了吗
Well, I did make a pass at my personal trainer, Jesse.
我跟我的私人教练暧昧了一下 他叫杰西
He looks like the statue of David dipped in chocolate.
他就像那座大卫的雕像涂满了巧克力
Jesse Morgan?
杰西·摩根
Yes. Is he your trainer, too?
是的 他也是你的教练吗
Maybe he's not as good as I thought.
可能他没有我想的那么好
No, I know him through Marisol.
不 我是通过玛莉索认识他的
They used to date.
他们过去约会过
Wait. I thought Marisol was seeing Peter.
等等 跟玛莉索约会过的人不是彼得吗
No, she's still with Peter, but she used to date Jesse.
不 彼得跟她还在一起 她之前跟杰西约会过
So Marisol is Jesse's ex?
这么说玛莉索是杰西的前任了
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Marisol's love life is complicated.
玛莉索的爱情生活很复杂
Yes. It certainly is.
是的 很复杂
Shannon? What are you doing here?
香农 你来这干什么
Well, I-I heard you were living here now,
我听说你住在这里了
and I need to talk to you.
我要跟你谈谈
Oh! Are those for me?
那是给我的吗
Why would they be for you?
怎么会是给你的呢
I didn't even know you were coming.
我都不知道你要来
Oh. Right.
也是
Look, those are for my girlfriend.
那是给我女朋友的
She doesn't know about The Circle.
她不知道关于圈子的事
I'd like to keep it that way.
我也不想让她知道
Have you talked to Ben?
你跟本谈过了吗
Mother said she sent him to Malaysia, but --
母亲说派他去马来西亚了 不过
Malaysia?
马来西亚
She claims she's expanding The Circle,
她说她要把圈子扩大
but I don't buy it.
不过我不信
Well, I don't know what's going on.
我不知道发生了什么
But I'm done with Mother -- The Circle, too.
但我已经跟母亲 跟圈子没什么关系了
What do you mean you're done?
什么叫没关系了
All Mother cares about is herself.
母亲在乎的只有她自己
That's what The Circle is really about,
圈子就是为了这个目的
manipulating everyone into worshipping her.
控制所有的人来崇拜她
But she made me a promise,
可是她答应过我一件事
to turn me into a star like Peri.
让我像佩里那样红
The Circle didn't make Peri famous.
并不是圈子让佩里红的
She made that happen herself.
她是靠她自己
Hate to break it to you, Shannon.
很不幸地告诉你 香农
You've been played.
你被耍了
All right, kids. Let's get this show on the road.
好了 二位 我们开始吧
I've got to give last rites to an inmate in solitary.
我一会还要去给一个单独拘禁的犯人做临终祷告
Could we have a minute, please?
我们能单独谈一下吗
Sure.
当然
Does that guard have to be here?
那个狱警一定要在这里吗
Forget about the guard.
别管狱警了
Look, Rosie, I want this conjugal visit, too,
罗西 我也想有配偶探访的机会
but it's not really a reason to get married. Stop.
但是这并不是结婚的理由 别说了
This isn't just about us getting to be alone together.
这不仅是为了能让我们单独在一起
I love you, and I still think of you as my husband.
我爱你 而且我一直把你当作是我的丈夫
But you're gonna be married to a prisoner.
可是你现在要嫁的是个犯人
I don't care.
我不在乎
Even with the bars and the guards,
即便是在牢房♥里 有狱警
this is still the most romantic moment of my life.
这也是我一生中最浪漫的时刻了
Attention. There's been a theft from the auto shop.
注意 车间里发生了偷窃事件
All prisoners prepare for cavity search.
所有犯人准备接受体腔搜查
Cavity search?
体腔搜查
I hope you've been brushing, mister.
希望你刷牙了 先生
Oh, it's not that kind of cavity.
不是指那个体腔
Okay, Padre.
好了 神父
You're on.
开始吧
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here
亲爱的各位 我们聚集于此
to join Spence and Rosie in marriage.
见证斯宾思和罗西的婚礼
So, this is the honeymoon suite.
这就是蜜月套房♥了
You got 30 minutes.
你们有半个小时的时间
I'll be right outside.
我就在外面
Do you think he'll be able to hear us in here?
你觉得他能听到我们吗
That depends on how loud you plan on getting.
那取决于你叫多大声音了
Wait. Hold on.
等等 等一下
I really need to tell you something.
我真的有事要告诉你
No, no. No, me first.
不不不 我先说
Spence, I... Just listen.
斯宾思 我 听我说
You marrying me again...
你再次嫁给我
you've given me hope.
你给了我希望
And just knowing that I have you and Miguel and Tucker...
知道我拥有你 米格尔还有塔科
Yes, Tucker --
是的 塔科
has given me the strength to -- to go on.
给了我继续 继续活下去的力量
You're my family, all of you.
你们是我的家人 都是我的家人
I see.
我明白
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表