剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
If you prefer, you can always stay home
如果你愿意 你就待在家
and make SpaghettiOs for the man-child.
为这个妈宝煮儿童意面去吧
How's 6:30?
六点半行吗
See you then.
到时候见
Genevieve, what is it?
吉纳维芙 怎么了
What?!
什么
Oh, my God.
天呐
Isn't it wonderful?
是不是很棒
You're getting married?!
你要结婚了吗
Yes, and you simply must meet my fiance, Fabian.
对 你一定要见见我的未婚夫费边
He's absolutely adorable.
他太迷人了
And so what if he's gay?
就算是同性恋又怎样
He's gay?
他是同性恋吗
You didn't learn your lesson with husband number five?
你在第五任丈夫那还没学聪明吗
This time will be different.
这次不一样
And I can't back out now.
我也不能反悔了
I've already given Fabian a lot of money.
我已经给了费边一大笔钱
How much money?
多少钱
Just a few hundred thousand.
几十万而已
He needs it for the club we're in.
交给我们参加的那个俱乐部
It's called The Circle.
叫"圈子"
That's not a club!
那不是俱乐部
That's a cult!
那是邪教
Is it?
是吗
They never mentioned they were a cult.
他们没说过他们是邪教
A cult doesn't go around advertising it's a cult!
邪教不会到处宣传自己是邪教
Listen to me. You cannot marry this guy.
听我说 你不能嫁给这个人
But what should I do about the new will he wants me to sign?
那我该拿他要我签的新遗嘱怎么办
No. I can't believe this.
不 我不敢相信
Even you can't be this...stupid.
就算是你也不会...这么蠢
But I am.
可我犯蠢了
What do you mean?
什么意思
I'm in terrible danger.
我现在处境可危险了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
This is all a big show
这都是你为了
to try and get me to come back to work here.
诓骗我回来工作而作的秀
Were you actually gonna marry this cult guy?
你到底是不是准备嫁给这个邪教男
If I did, would you come back to work here?
如果我要嫁给他 你会不会回来工作
Oh, that's it. I'm leaving.
够了 我要走了
Please! It's been months.
求求你 都过了好几个月了
Can't you forgive me by now for what happened to the baby?
你到现在还是不能为宝宝的事原谅我吗
No!
不能
I don't forgive you.
我不会原谅你
And I never will.
永远都不会
Zoila.
佐拉
And you know what?
你知道吗
The next time you're in trouble, real trouble,
等下一次你惹上麻烦了 真正的麻烦
don't expect me to come running!
别指望我会赶来帮你
So, I found a bunch of pictures of me on Doug's computer.
我在道格的电脑上找到了很多我的照片
That's sweet.
真甜蜜
Pictures of me sleeping. Less sweet.
我睡觉的照片 没那么甜蜜了
One of them with my head chopped off.
有一张照片里我的头还被砍掉了
Maybe it's time to end things with Doug.
或许是时候和道格分手了
I can't.
我不能
I mean, he could freak out and chop off my head for real.
他可能会崩溃 真的砍掉我的头
This always happens to me.
这种事总发生在我身上
You know, I drive men insane, Marisol.
我总让男人发疯 玛莉索
You know, I dump them and -- Pracata! --
我甩掉他们然后...啵的一下
the crazy comes out.
疯狂的事就出现了
Yeah. Okay.
行吧
I need him to break up with me,
我得让他和我分手
because if it's his idea, then he won't go nuts.
因为如果是他想分手 他就不会发疯了
That's why I'm here. How do you do it?
所以我才来这里 你是怎么做到的
You know, drive men away.
赶走男人
Why do you think I'm good at that?
你为什么会认为我擅长这个
Nick, Jesse, now Peter -- You seem pretty good.
尼克 杰西 还有彼得 我觉得你挺行
Come on, Marisol! Give me your secret.
拜托 玛莉索 告诉我你的秘密
Is it your haircut? Your clothes?
是因为你的发型 还是你的着装
That top is awful. Can I borrow it?
这件上衣太丑了 能借我穿吗
Carmen, I have work to do.
卡门 我有工作要做
Carmen!
卡门
God, how I've missed you.
天啊 我太想你了
May I say, you look absolutely breathtaking.
我得说 你看上去美艳惊人
Yeah, so?
那又怎样
Why are you just bringing that up now?
你为什么现在才说
Well, now that you're no longer working for me at the mansion,
现在你不在宅子里为我服务了
we never just sit around and catch up anymore.
我们都没再坐下来好好聊聊了
We never did that.
我们从来没这么做过
Speaking of the mansion,
说到宅子
I need to get in there to retrieve a few things.
我要进去拿点东西
But Adrian, the monstrous little jackal, won't let me in.
但艾德里安 那个卑鄙小人不让我进去
Perhaps you could help me.
或许你能帮助我
I don't think the jackal would like it if I helped you.
我觉得如果我帮了你 那个卑鄙小人不会高兴的
He doesn't have to know.
他不用知道
All I need is the new passcode for the gate
我只要大门的新密♥码♥
and a text from you telling me when he's not home.
还有你向我通报他不在家的短♥信♥
I'll be in and out in 10 minutes.
我只要十分钟
Okay. You know how this works.
好吧 你知道该怎么做
I beg your pardon?
什么意思
You ask for something,
你求我做事
I ask what's in it for me, blah blah blah.
我问我有什么好处之类的
We can skip all that.
我们可以跳过这些废话
All right.
好吧
Uh, well, I don't have much to offer.
我没有什么可以给你的
But Marisol has some 20% off coupons for Bed Bath & Beyond.
但玛莉索有家居用品百货的八折券
That's pretty.
那个挺好看的
My necklace?
我的项链
The bracelet is nice, too.
手链也不错
So that's your plan,
这就是你的计划
to pluck items off my body like some sort of vulture?
像秃鹫一样啄走我身上的首饰
Why don't we go to my room
都说到这个份上了
and ransack my closet while we're at it?
你怎么不说去我的房♥间洗劫我的衣柜呢
Great. Let's go.
很好 我们走
Hey, babe. How was your --
亲爱的 你今天过得...
Die! Die, you big loser!
去死 去死 你这个混♥蛋♥
How was your day?
你今天过得怎么样
It was not amazing.
不是很好
Come on. You're dead now. I got you.
得了吧 你已经是个死人了 我♥干♥掉你了
Kyle, the "No shoes on the sofa" Rule
凯尔 沙发上不能有鞋子
applies whether your feet are in them or not.
不管你的脚在不在沙发上都一样
Sorry, babe.
抱歉 亲爱的
Why are your clothes everywhere?
你的衣服怎么到处都是
Well, I like to peel them off after a jog.
我喜欢慢跑完回家随手脱掉衣服
I'll pick them up.
我会把它们捡起来的
Kyle...
凯尔
after a day like this,
经历了这样糟心的一天
I need to come home to a decent house.
我想回家看到一个干净的家
Didn't I ask you to clear that bowl this morning?
我今天早上不是让你把那个碗洗了吗
No, I just got that one.
不 这个碗是我刚拿的
You asked me to pick up that one.
你是让我洗那个碗
Which is still there.
它还在那里
I see the problem.
我明白问题出在哪里了
If you want someone to be your mother,
你如果想要一个母亲
then maybe you should move back to her place.
或许你该搬回她家
No. I want to be with you.
不 我想和你在一起
Then do better, because I don't want to turn into a nag.
那就做好点 因为我不想不停唠叨
Then we both want the same thing.
那我们的想法是一样的
Table for two.
两个人的位置
Maybe somewhere in the corner where it's just us.
安静的角落边就不错
Or whatever table you got.
或随便找张桌子就行
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表