剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Spence wants me here.
斯宾思想让我在这里
I don't care what Spence wants.
我才不管斯宾思想什么
He murdered my sister.
他谋杀了我妹妹
No. He's innocent.
不 他是无辜的
Thank you for your concern,
谢谢你的关心
but I'm more than capable of taking care of my nephew,
但我能够照顾好我的侄子
and I can't have you interfering in my time of grief.
也请你不要打扰我哀悼
I understand.
我理解
Oh, my God. Is that a tennis court?
天呐 这是个网球场吗
May I help you?
您好
Carmen, my entry code doesn't work.
卡门 我的开门密♥码♥失效了
Adrian must have changed it.
一定是给艾德里安换了
Hello?
人呢
Who is this?
您是谁
For God's sake. It's Evelyn.
天呐 我是伊芙琳
May I ask what this is regarding?
请问您有什么事吗
This is regarding your employment, or lack thereof.
我有要开除你的事
Now open the gate.
快开门
I need to talk to my weasel of a husband.
我要跟我狡猾的丈夫聊一聊
Tell her I'm not in.
告诉她我不在家
I'm sorry. Mr. Powell is not available.
不好意思 鲍威尔先生不在家
I know he's in there.
我知道他在
Tell her she's a hateful shrew and you no longer work for her.
告诉她 她是个恶毒的泼妇 你不替她干活了
I'm not gonna say that.
我才不说
She wants to kill me. Look at her eyes.
她想杀了我 看看她眼神啊
That's just her natural expression.
她平时就是这个表情
Evelyn has resting murder face.
伊芙琳天生一副杀人犯脸
Carmen, you tell that spineless toad
卡门 告诉那个没骨气的蛤♥蟆♥
the next time he hears from me, it'll be through my attorney.
下一次我找他 会是通过我的律师
Well.
很好
I thoroughly enjoyed that.
我十分享受
What is going on here?
这是怎么回事
I shut off her credit cards and bank account
我停了她的信♥用♥卡♥和银行账户
so she'd understand what life would be like without me.
好让她知道没我的生活是什么样
That is very immature.
这真是幼稚
I don't need to be scolded.
你不用骂我
You want to parent someone, try your daughter.
想教育谁的话 教育你女儿去好了
Do you really think you're gonna win Mrs. Powell back
你真的觉得用切断经济来折磨她
by cutting off her money and making her miserable?
就能让鲍威尔太太回到你身边吗
Yes.
没错
Isn't it romantic?
多浪漫啊
So glad you stopped by. Can I get you anything?
真高兴你来了 要喝点什么吗
Uh, no. I can't stay.
不用 我不久留
I just wanted to ask about something.
只想告诉你一件事
Is everything okay?
一切还好吗
Ooh, do I have to give back the watch?
我是不是得把手表还给你
No. It's about my friends.
不 是我朋友的事
I was talking to some of them, and there's been some rumblings.
我跟几个朋友聊天 听到了一些流言
Rumblings?
流言吗
This is so stupid, but I'm hearing
很无聊 但我听说
that you've accepted several social invitations
你接受了好几个社交邀请
but you haven't extended any of your own.
却还没发出过自己的
And that's a problem?
这是个问题吗
Well, yes.
是的
I mean, you know how those highfalutin society gals are.
你也知道那些矫揉造作的社交名媛是什么样子
Yes, of course.
是 当然
I took it upon myself to smooth things over for you.
我自作主张帮你圆了场
Oh, thanks, Frances.
谢谢你 弗朗西丝
You are having everyone over for a cocktail party Friday night.
你周五晚上 会请大家来参加鸡尾酒派对
Whoa, Frances,
弗朗西丝
I can't throw together a party in two days.
我没法两天就办个派对出来
Relax. Your girl will do all the work and serve the guests.
别怕 筹备招待交给你家女佣就好了
You do have a maid, don't you?
你有女佣的 对吧
Of course I have a maid.
我当然有
Why wouldn't I? I'm rich.
为什么会没有 我有钱
What's going on?
怎么了
Oh, shoot. I didn't want to wake you up.
糟糕 我不想吵醒你的
I've been tossing and turning all night,
我整夜辗转反侧
so I just thought I'd --
所以我想我不如...
Sneak out, never come back?
偷溜出去 再不回来
Or I was gonna go pick up some groceries
或许我只是想去杂货店买♥♥点东西
and surprise you with breakfast in bed.
把早餐端到床上给你惊喜
Seriously?
真的吗
Yes.
是的
But your idea that I was just gonna walk out
但你认为我会毫无理由
forever for no reason's a good theory, too.
永远离开也是有理有据的
It's not like it hasn't happened before.
这件事也不是没有发生过
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I know what you did to Genevieve.
我知道你对吉纳维芙做了什么
You abandoned her. You didn't say a word.
你抛弃了她 你什么都没有说
Is that what you heard?
你是这么听说的
Look, I wasn't the bad guy. Genevieve cheated on me.
听着 我不是坏人 吉纳维芙背叛了我
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
But why did you just leave without talking to her?
但你为什么没有只字片语就离开了她
I was young and stupid.
我当时又傻又年轻
Eh, maybe I wanted to hurt her, too.
我可能也是想伤害她
You've got to know...
你要知道
I've changed since then.
我在那之后就变了
And I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
I'm not going anywhere.
我哪里都不会去
I like the sound of that.
我喜欢这句话
Except the part where Genevieve fills my car with snakes.
但我不喜欢吉纳维芙把蛇扔满了我的车
She won't.
她不会的
All we have to do is keep ignoring her.
我们只要继续无视她就好
You've been doing that for years.
你已经这么做很多年了
Maybe it's time to fight fire with fire.
或许是时候以毒攻毒了
Adrian shut down my credit cards and access to our bank account,
艾德里安取消了我信♥用♥卡♥和用银行账户的权限
which is outrageous because a lot of that money is mine,
太过分了 因为大部分钱都是我的
passed down through my family.
是我家里代代相传的
Pardon me, but while I'm explaining my situation,
不好意思 但在我解释自己的处境的时候
could you please refrain from playing with your balls?
你能不能不要玩球了
Sorry. Thank you
抱歉 谢谢你
I'm here because my husband is being a real a-hole,
我来这里 是因为我丈夫的混♥蛋♥行径
pardon my French, and I need an even bigger a-hole
抱歉我说粗话了 但我需要一个更大的混♥蛋♥
to put him in his place.
让他认清现实
You seem to fit the bill.
你看上去就符合要求
Okay, look.
听着
It is ridiculous and illegal
你的丈夫这样对你
for your husband to treat you like this.
是不可理喻和非法的
Now we're talking.
不错 继续
You're his wife, for God's sake.
拜托 你是他的妻子
You deserve everything he's got.
你理应拥有他的一切
You're damn right I do.
没错 我就应该
If you hire me, we will file
如果你雇用我 我们就申请
a Request for Orders that your husband pay you support.
让法♥院♥强制你丈夫支付你生活费
Miliner.
米利纳
Got it.
了解
I can't take your case.
我不能接你的案子
Wait, what?
等等 什么
My partner informed me we have a conflict of interest.
我的搭档告诉我 我们有利益冲突
Your husband just retained the firm
你的丈夫雇佣了我们律所
to represent him in your divorce.
就你们的离婚事宜为他辩护
But how could he even know I was talking to you today?
但他怎么会知道我今天要来找你的
Apparently, he's retaining
显然 他雇佣了
all the divorce attorneys in Beverly Hills.
比佛利山庄所有离婚律师
Oh, my God.
天啊
What am I supposed to do now?
那我应该怎么办
Well, you could always go back to him.
你总是可以回他身边的
You're lucky these are the only ones I'm taking.
你很幸运 我只拿走你这两个蛋
Carmen. Thank God you're here.
卡门 谢天谢地你在这里
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表