剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
If you divorce Adrian now that he's disabled,
如果你在艾德里安残疾的情况下跟他离婚
everyone at the club will crucify you!
俱乐部里每个人都会谴责你的
Unless... What?
除非 什么
Unless Adrian did something terrible to you.
除非艾德里安做了什么对不起你的事
You know, like had an affair.
比如说 有外遇了
But obviously that's not possible anymore?
但很显然这已经不可能了是吗
Oh, it's possible.
当然可能
Oh, so he didn't lose the use of everything below the waist?
所以他没有丧失性功能
God, no. You couldn't kill that man's penis with a stick.
没啊 一根屋梁怎么会把性功能也压没了
I know. I tried once. Okay.
我知道 我试过 好吧
Well, if he did have an affair, you'd be the victim,
如果他有了外遇 你就是受害者了
And nobody would fault you for leaving.
没人会责怪你离开他
His ears must have been burning.
他的耳朵肯定被我们说烫了
What is it? And hello to you, too.
什么事 你也好啊
I can't find the good bourbon,
我找不到那瓶上好的波旁威士忌了
just the battery acid we serve guests.
只找到些我们招待客人用的下等货
The construction workers were nipping from the bottle,
建筑工人会偷偷喝
so I put it on the top shelf.
所以我放在最高的架子上了
I can't reach that from the wheelchair.
我坐着轮椅没法拿到啊
You know that.
你明知道
Yes, I do know that. Cheers.
我的确知道 再见啦
Hello?!
有人吗
Anyone there?!
有人在吗
Mr. Powell?!
鲍威尔先生
You can walk?!
你能走了
Any chance this stays between us?
能不能为我保密
Are there reporters still all down the block?
记者们还堵在外面吗
Yeah, it's crazy.
是的 太疯狂了
Where is Spence?
斯宾思呢
He's talking to the police.
他在跟警♥察♥谈话
And I've been keeping Tucker away from it all.
我一直在努力别让塔科牵涉到这一切
Does he know what happened to his mommy?
他知道他妈妈出了什么事吗
He knows, but I don't think he understands.
他知道 但是我觉得他没法理解
I don't even understand.
我也没法理解
I should get back to him.
我得去找他了
All right, Spence is in the dining room.
斯宾思在餐厅里
Let me know if you need anything else.
有什么需要就告诉我
I told you a hundred times.
我跟你说过一百多遍了
I don't know what time I got home.
我不知道我什么时候回家的
I don't remember anything.
我什么都记不得了
Yeah, but you said you got your memory back.
是啊 但是你说你记回起来了
I did.
是啊
But then I started drinking and I blacked out.
但是然后我开始喝酒 结果断片了
So you remember everything except last night?
所以你什么都记起来了 唯独忘了昨晚的事
Awfully convenient.
这借口还真方便
Spence!
斯宾思
I came as soon as I heard.
我一听说就来了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm his wife.
我是他妻子
Well, I used to be.
曾经是
Before I screwed everything up.
在我搞砸一切之前
No, I'm the one who screwed up.
不 是我搞砸的
Why don't I give you a minute?
我让你们俩单独谈谈吧
I got your messages -- all of them.
我收到你的信息了 所有信息
I called you?
我给你打电♥话♥了吗
Last night.
昨晚
You said you wanted to be together again.
你说你想复合
That must have been before...
那肯定是在之前...
Oh, my God, Rosie, they think that I killed Peri.
天啊 罗西 他们认为我杀了佩里
I know, but you didn't. I don't know!
我知道 但不是你杀的 我不知道
I remember being angry, but I don't know --
我记得我很生气 但我不知道...
Stop!
别说了
You didn't kill anyone.
你谁都没杀
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能确定呢
Because I know you.
因为我了解你
And you are the sweetest, most gentle man in the world.
你是这个世界上最温柔 最贴心的人
I know you're not a killer.
我知道你不是杀人犯
Spence Westmore, you're under arrest
斯宾思·韦斯特莫 你因涉嫌
for the murder of Peri Westmore.
谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被捕了
What? No, no, he didn't do it!
什么 不 不是他干的
We found his fingerprints on the murder weapon.
我们在凶器上找到了他的指纹
Oh, my God, Rosie.
天呐 罗西
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权保持沉默
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
你所说的一切都将用作呈堂供证
Let's go.
走吧
No, no, there are no plans to recast Peri's role.
不不 佩里的角色没有替补计划
Out of respect, we're going to shut down production.
不好意思 我们得叫停演出了
Y--
你...
Hello, Peter.
好啊 彼得
I'm going to have to call you back.
我回头再打给你
Your secretary must have stepped away.
你的秘书肯定走开了
Genevieve, I'm surprised to see you.
吉纳维芙 你怎么来了
How long has it been?
多久没见了
Too long.
很久
I just saw your press conference on TV,
我在电视上看到了你的新闻发布会
and I noticed you weren't wearing a wedding ring.
我注意到你手上没有戴婚戒
I was discussing Peri Westmore's brutal murder,
我当时在说佩里·韦斯特莫被残忍♥杀害一事
and that was your takeaway?
你是因为这个才来的吗
Well, that and your hair still looks fantastic.
还有因为你的发型看上去还是这么棒
You never change.
你一点都没变
Thank you.
谢谢
My surgeon's very good.
我的医生很棒
Anyway, um -- boy, it's really great to see you,
不管怎么样 很高兴见到你
but bit of a busy day for me.
但是我今天有点忙
Yes.
是啊
You're running a studio.
你现在都掌管工作室了
I had no idea.
我根本不知道啊
When we were married, you were just an errand boy.
我们结婚的时候 你还只是一个跑腿的
Junior executive.
初级主管
Perhaps I didn't fully appreciate you back then.
也许是因为那时我没有了解你的才干
You know, this has been great,
见到你很棒
but can we catch up at a later time?
但是我们能过会再聊吗
Yes, how about dinner tonight?
不如今晚一起吃个晚餐
Uh, can't do tonight.
今晚不行
Right. You're so busy.
对哦 你很忙
They work you like a dog, don't they?
他们根本不拿你当人看吧
I'll reach out when I have a little more time.
我有时间的时候会联♥系♥你
Okay, it's a date.
好啊 那就说定了
Genevieve, it's great to see you.
吉纳维芙 见到你真是太好了
And?
还有呢
And, as always, you look beautiful.
还有 你还是一如既往的美
You don't have to say that.
这还用说吗
How'd it go?
怎么样
Clearly he's still very attracted to me.
他显然还是这么对我着迷
I just wish he was free for dinner tonight.
真希望他今晚有空能共进晚餐
How about dessert?
甜点怎么样
Everybody loves dessert.
大家都爱甜点
I know you didn't mean that as innuendo,
我知道你没有讽刺的意思
but that's a good idea.
但这是个好主意
Miguel, fetch the car.
米格尔 开车
Still 10.
我才十岁
And then they took Spence away in handcuffs,
然后他们给斯宾思带上手铐带走了
but they've got the wrong guy.
但他们抓错人了
Spence didn't do this.
不是斯宾思做得
Well, if he did it, I wouldn't blame him.
如果是他干的 也不能怪他
Peri was a real "See you next Tuesday."
佩里真是个贱♥货♥
Carmen, the woman just died.
卡门 她都死了
Yeah.
是啊
Then what's happening next Tuesday?
然后下周二发生了什么
How is Spence?
斯宾思怎么样
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表