剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
He said my life would be terrible without him,
他说 没有他我的人生将糟糕透顶
and it is.
他说对了
I have to go back.
我得回去
Absolutely not.
千万不要
I won't allow you to go back to that man.
我绝不允许你回到那个男人身边
You deserve better.
你值得更好的
Trust me.
相信我
We will figure something out.
我们会找到出路的
You'll take care of me now?
你来照顾我吗
We will figure something out.
我们会找到出路的
Hey! How was your showcase?
你的预演怎么样
Not that I'm complaining, but what are you doing?
我不是在抱怨 但是你在做什么
This is how I say goodbye.
这是我告别的方式
Goodbye?
告别
I'm going back to San Juan tomorrow.
明天我就要回圣胡安了
Whoa, what's going on? Did your showcase go badly?
怎么了 你的预演搞砸了吗
No, I was amazing.
不 预演非常棒
But nobody cared.
但没人关注到
No agents or producers.
没有经纪人 也没有制♥作♥人
My mom is right.
我妈说得对
It's just never gonna happen for me.
我永远不可能红起来
Wait.
等等
Wait, so that's it?
等等 就这样
You're going home?
你就这样回家
It's what she wants.
她想让我这样做
Danni, you're an adult.
丹妮 你是个成年人了
Who cares what your mom wants?
还在意你妈妈怎么想吗
Okay, you obviously don't have a bossy latina mother.
你显然没有爱管教的拉美妈妈
Yeah, but I know that if you really want something,
是没有 但我知道你要是真的渴望什么
you can't just bail at the first setback.
就不能一蹶不振
What does it matter to you?
这跟你有什么关系
I know we agreed to keep things casual,
我知道我们都同意保持随意的关系
but the truth is...
但事实是...
I don't want you to go.
我不想让你离开
Then maybe I will stay.
也许我会留下
Great.
太好了
But we can still have the goodbye sex, right?
但我们还是可以打一场告别炮 对吧
Kill face.
杀戮脸
Oh, god. You're here.
天呐 你来了
Listen, whatever I did, I'm sorry.
听着 我对我做的事很抱歉
Shh! I'm not supposed to be in here after lights out.
小声 熄灯后我就不该出现在这儿了
But I need you.
但我需要你
No, no, you don't need me.
不不 你不需要我
Oh. Ju-- we can...
别 我们可以...
Wait, what's this?
等等 这是什么
My script.
我写的剧本
Me and the other guys are putting on a play.
我和其他人要演个话剧
You're gonna be the lead.
你来做主演
You want me to act?
你想让我表演
Weren't you Dr. Lance on "Love affairs"?
你不是《风流韵事》里的兰斯医生吗
I freakin' loved that show.
我爱死那部剧了
You're a fan.
你是个粉丝
We all are. You're kind of a big deal.
我们都是 你可是个大人物
It's not every day we get a celebrity murderer in here.
这里可不是每天都有明星凶手的
Alleged celebrity murderer.
明星嫌疑犯
Yeah, and I allegedly stabbed that cop in the eye.
是 我还是捅了警♥察♥眼睛的嫌疑犯呢
You know, you really didn't have to walk me to the door.
你真的不用把我送到门口
Well, despite what you might hear about me,
虽然你可能听到了些我的往事
I'm a gentleman.
但我仍是个绅士
Anyway...
总之
I would like to do this again.
我希望再约一次
You're kidding, right?
你在开玩笑吧
You're doing nothing to hide your revulsion towards me,
你毫不掩饰对我的厌恶
but there is nothing in the world I enjoy so much...
但在这世上没有比挑战
as a challenge.
更让我享受的事情了
I knew those two would hit it off.
我就知道他俩会合得来
Everyone's living happily ever after.
从此每个人都会过上幸福生活
So, Cece.
茜茜
What do I need to do
我要怎样做
to get one of my maids into your beautiful home?
你才会让我的女佣进入你美丽的家呢
Honestly, I don't much like having strangers in my house.
说实话 我不大喜欢家里有陌生人
Yes, but these maids aren't strangers.
好吧 但这些女佣不是陌生人
They're more like friends with feather dusters.
更像是拿着鸡毛掸子的朋友
No offense, but I'm just not a maid person.
无意冒犯 但我不喜欢请女佣
I only took this meeting to get you to stop calling.
我跟你见面只是为了让你别打电♥话♥了
Hello, Cece.
好啊 茜茜
Evelyn, what are you doing here?
伊芙琳 你在这里干什么
Oh, I'm friends with Marisol.
我是玛莉索的朋友
Now, when is the last time we saw each other?
我们上次见面是什么时候
Your god-awful holiday party?
你可怕的假日派对上吗
But look at you.
但是瞧瞧你
Taking the bull by the horns and rectifying the problem.
不畏艰险 纠正问题
Problem? Was there a problem?
问题 有问题吗
Evelyn, maybe you could give us --
伊芙琳 也许你可以让我们
Your house was downright filthy.
你的房♥子太脏了
The powder room ran out of toilet paper,
盥洗室的厕纸用完了
and the guests were playing tic-tac-toe
客人们在你钢琴的灰尘上
in the dust on your piano.
玩一字棋
Marisol, you're sending me six candidates this afternoon, yes?
玛莉索 今天下午派六个候选人过来好吗
Absolutely.
没问题
See you at the club.
俱乐部见
It never occurred to me
我从来没想到
to insult the client to get their business.
侮辱客户来做生意
Sometimes the only way to motivate the wealthy
有时候唯一刺♥激♥富人的办法
is to embarrass them.
就是让他们丢脸
So you did that intentionally?
你是故意的吗
I just wanted to repay you for all I've put you through lately.
我只是想报答你 最近我让你受了不少苦
Evelyn, I may regret this, but...
伊芙琳 我也许会后悔 但是
how'd you like to come and work for me?
你愿意来为我工作吗
Josefina.
约瑟芬娜
Esperate.
等等我
I'm re-booking our flight home.
我在重新预订回家的航♥班♥
I think you should let Danni stay.
我觉得你该让丹妮留下来
I thought you wanted her out of your hair.
我还以为你想让她别烦你
That was before I heard her sing.
那是在我听见她的歌♥声之前
She's -- she's really talented.
她真的很有天赋
You're talented.
你也很有天赋
She's better than me.
她比我更出色
And it nearly killed me to say that, so you know it's true.
我说这句话真是难受死了 所以你知道那是真的
Carmen.
卡门
If you think I'm gonna let Daniela stay,
如果你觉得我会让丹妮亚拉留下
you're crazier than I thought.
那你比我以为的还要疯
Okay, I know you don't understand,
我知道你不理解
but danni's an artist.
但丹妮是个歌♥星
She's never gonna be the person you want her to be.
她不会成为你希望她成为的人
So, now you're an expert on Daniela?
现在你是丹妮亚拉的专家了吗
After knowing her, what, a month?
你才认识她一个月
Josefina No.
约瑟芬娜 不
Where were you when she was sick with the chicken pox
她得水痘或者为男孩心碎时
or had her heart broken by a boy?
你在哪里
Exactly.
没错
So you don't get to decide what Daniela does.
所以你无权决定丹妮亚拉要做什么
You gave up that right years ago.
多年前你就放弃了那一权利
Maybe, but you keep acting like I'm nobody to her,
也许吧 但你一直表现得像是我是个陌生人
and that's not true, 'cause I'm --
那不是真的 因为我
Don't you dare say it!
你敢说
I'm her mother! Me!
我才是她妈妈 我
And I gave birth to her!
我生了她
What?
什么
Oh, my god. Danni.
天啊 丹妮
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表