剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'm glad you agree because we want you to write it.
真高兴你也同意 因为我们想让你来写
We need to talk.
我们需要聊聊
Come on in.
请进吧
I can't stop thinking about you.
我一直在想着你
I should have never broken up with you.
我不该和你分手的
I agree.
我同意
I still don't know why you did it.
我依然不知道你为什么分手
I'm a stupid guy. I got scared.
我是个蠢蛋 我被吓坏了
I started to feel things for you, and I panicked.
我开始对你有感觉 让我慌了神
You were afraid of liking me, so you dumped me?
你怕自己喜欢我 所以甩了我吗
That doesn't make any sense.
这可没道理
I know.
我知道
Give me another chance, and I will make it up to you.
再给我一次机会 我会补偿你的
How?
怎么补偿
I don't even know what you could do.
我都不知道你能做什么
Okay, maybe that.
好吧 或许这个
One thing.
有一个条件
Let's not tell my mother.
我们别告诉我妈妈
I, um...
我...
want it to be just us for a while.
想暂时先过段二人世界
Deal.
成交
You ready to go to the airport?
准备好去机场了吗
Just telling my mom I'm coming home.
我在告诉妈妈我要回家了
I have to apologize to her. I was such a bitch.
我得向她道歉 我太贱了
Yeah. You kind of were.
是啊 有一点
I'm just agreeing with you.
我只是在附和嘛
You're lucky you're hot.
幸亏你长得帅
So how long you plan on being away?
那你打算走多久
I'm not sure.
我不确定
I have to make things right with my mom,
我得跟我妈妈重归于好
but there's one other thing that I have to do.
但我还有件事需要去做
What's that?
什么事
I'm gonna find my real dad.
我要找到我的亲生父亲
Rosie, I no longer want these items in my home.
罗西 我不想要这些东西在我家里了
Where do you keep the trash?
你把垃圾都扔在哪儿
What is that?
那是什么
Mementos from my friendship with Fabian.
我和费边友谊的纪念品
Mostly hair products.
主要是美发产品
Straightener.
拉直膏
That's ironic.
真是讽刺
Mrs. Genevieve, is everything okay?
吉纳维芙太太 您还好吗
I tried to let Fabian down easy.
我试着和费边和平绝交
He didn't take it very well.
他不是太能接受
What did he say? No, no.
他说了什么 不
It's too awful.
那太伤人了
Let's just say he wounded me to my very core.
这么说吧 他一针见血地直戳我心
Please make this go away.
请把这些都扔掉
Okay, I'm not getting anywhere with this, anyway.
好吧 反正我也想不通这事
It's all so confusing.
太让人糊涂了
What's confusing?
什么事
Peri's murder.
佩里的谋杀案
Are we still on that?
你还在想这事吗
Yes.
对
You see, there's this bad man named Ben,
你看 有个坏人名字叫本
but somehow he's always one step ahead of me.
不知怎么他总能抢先我一步
Maybe he's got someone spying on me.
或许他找了人在监视我
Or following me.
或者跟踪我
Rosie, I'm drifting.
罗西 我听不懂了
Anyway, he's involved with something called the circle,
总之 他和个叫"圈子"的东西有牵扯
whatever that is.
不管那是什么
And then there's Hold on.
然后还有... 等等
Did you say the circle?
你是说圈子吗
Yeah, why?
对 怎么了
I think I can help you.
我想我能帮你
Fabian was always trying to get me to read this.
费边总是想让我读这本书
"Joynetics, completing the circle."
《乐趣学:完成圈子》
It's a bunch of new-age mumbo-jumbo.
都是些新世代的胡言乱语
And if you ask me, it sounds like a cult.
要我说 这听起来像邪教
I gave Spence the drug I got from you.
我给了斯宾思你给我的药
Nothing happened.
什么都没发生
It was a placebo, wasn't it?
那是安慰剂 不是吗
You got Spence addicted.
你让斯宾思上瘾了
It was starting to raise questions.
会开始引起怀疑的
Well, you could have warned me.
你早该警告我
You were sloppy.
你太粗心了
We weren't sure you could be trusted anymore.
我们不确定是否还能信任你
W-w-we? Mother knows about this?
"我们" 母亲也知道这事了吗
Of course. It was her idea.
当然 这就是她的主意
She's very unhappy with you, Ben.
她对你很不高兴 本
You know how Mother gets.
你也知道她会怎样
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表