剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
So, you're giving up?
你就这样放弃了吗
You're not even gonna put up a fight?
都不争取一下
That's not like you.
这可不像你
You barely know me.
你还不怎么了解我
What happened when you couldn't afford stanford?
当你负担不起斯坦福时 你怎么做的
Did you give up?
你放弃了吗
No, you got two jobs and a scholarship.
没有 你打两份工 还拿到了奖学金
How did you know that?
你怎么知道的
Or when you learned you couldn't have kids,
又或者 当你发现自己不育时
did you just throw in the towel?
你放弃了吗
No, you went and adopted Eddie.
没有 你收养了埃迪
And became such a devoted mother
尽心尽力做个好妈妈
that when he was framed for murder,
当他被诬陷为凶手时
you went undercover as a maid to prove his innocence.
你以女佣身份卧底 来证明他的清白
You're a fighter.
你是个战士
You read my book.
你看了我的书
Stayed up all night.
通宵未眠
It was a great read, by the way.
书写的非常好
They should make a movie out of it.
他们该为它拍部电影的
It was a mistake not to read it.
之前没有读它真是个错误
And I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You're forgiven.
你被原谅了
Good.
太好了
Because I think there's something between us.
我觉得我们之间有火花
I don't know what it is yet,
我还不知道它到底是什么
but I really want to find out.
但我想弄明白
Don't you?
你呢
Oh, and that's our last night.
那是昨晚
The hotel had a big party for all the guests.
酒店为客人举办了一场盛大的派对
Kyle and I were the only ones there who weren't a couple.
凯尔和我是唯一不是一对儿的
You don't say.
不是吧
Kyle, honey, why don't you go start the dishes,
凯尔 亲爱的 你去洗碗吧
and Zoila and I will clean up in here?
这里佐拉和我清理就好
Oh, sure thing.
没问题
Okay, spill it.
说出来吧
What?
什么
You think this is totally weird.
你觉得这很怪
No. No!
不 没有
Liar.
撒谎
I know we're probably too close, but it's all me.
我知道我们可能太亲近了 但全因为我
I mean, Kyle just wants me to be happy, so he indulges me.
凯尔只是想让我开心 才顺着我
Kyle's a good man.
凯尔是个好男人
"Man".
"男人"
That's still funny to me.
这在我听来仍然很搞笑
I'll always think of him as my miracle baby.
我总觉得他还是我的奇迹宝宝
I-I had a whole handful of miscarriages before I had him.
我...我在生他前流产过好几次
It was an awful time.
那时真是倍感煎熬
It was this cloud of loss hanging over me.
不断失去的乌云笼罩着我
I'm so sorry.
真遗憾
Well, it's all right.
没什么
I had Kyle, and it was all sunshine.
凯尔出生了 瞬间阳光普照
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Well, let's just say I understand.
我感同身受
Come here.
过来
What did you do that for?
怎么突然这样做
You looked like you needed it.
你看起来很需要一个拥抱
And I'm right next door if you need another one.
记得我就住你旁边 如果你还需要拥抱
Or a cookie. I sometimes have those.
或者饼干 我有时会做点
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, I didn't realize how late it was.
才发现这么晚了
It's time for Kyle's bath.
凯尔宝宝的洗澡时间到咯
Gotcha.
抓到你了
Don't you ever knock?
你从来不敲门吗
You tried to seduce Mr. Powell?!
你试图引诱鲍威尔先生
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
I was following your advice.
我只是践行你的建议
My advice?
我的建议
You said always blackmail for something good,
你说敲竹杠得敲点好东西
so I made a deal.
所以我做了个交易
I seduce Mrs. Powell's husband
我引诱鲍威尔太太的丈夫
And she introduces me to a music producer.
她把我介绍给一个音乐发行人
Wait.
等等
Mrs. Powell knows a music producer?
鲍威尔夫人认识音乐发行人
Yep, and now I will, too.
是 我也马上要认识了
Relax, carmen.
放轻松 卡门
Nothing happened.
什么都没有发生
But what if Mr. Powell said yes?
万一鲍威尔先生当时答应了呢
You were gonna sleep with him?
你会和他上♥床♥吗
You're just mad big red asked me instead of you.
你只是生气鲍威尔太太叫我去而不是你
If she asked me, I would have said no.
如果她叫我去 我会拒绝
Maybe that's why you're still a maid.
也许这解释了你为什么还是女佣
Well, this is a surprise.
真是惊喜
Steven, this is my wife, Evelyn.
史蒂文 这是我太太 伊芙琳
This is Steven, our new accountant.
这是史蒂文 我们的新会计师
He's never been to the club before --
他没来过俱乐部
You troll.
你这个混♥蛋♥
She was never very good with terms of endearment.
她一直不怎么会讲甜言蜜语
What kind of game are you playing here, Adrian?
你到底在谋划些什么 艾德里安
My dear, I have no idea what you're talking about.
亲爱的 我不明白你在说什么
The only reason I've been staying with you is
我还跟你在一起的唯一原因
because I didn't want people to think
就是我不想别人以为
I was a monster for divorcing a cripple!
我是个跟瘸子离婚的禽兽
You are right to gasp, because you actually are a cripple.
你惊讶很正常 因为你就是个瘸子
This man is only pretending to be a cripple!
这个男人却假装是瘸子
Perhaps you should stop saying "Cripple".
你最好别说"瘸子"这个词儿了
Get out of that chair! But I can't!
从轮椅上站起来 我做不到
Uh, Evelyn, have you lost your mind?
伊芙琳 你疯了吗
You said if he did something horrible, I could divorce him!
你说过如果他做了可怕的事 我就可以跟他离婚
Did he cheat on you? Worse he can walk!
他出轨了吗 更糟糕 他能走路
Please! Don't hurt me!
拜托 别伤害我
Get your lousy ass out of this chair!
你这讨厌鬼给老娘站起来
You're a monster.
你真是禽兽
No, I am not a monster!
我才不是
I am the victim!
我是受害者
Gail, tell them that I'm not a monster!
盖尔 告诉他们我不是禽兽
Gail, Gail!
盖尔 盖尔
She's a monster.
她是个禽兽
I had a lovely time tonight.
今晚我过得很开心
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I know my mother and I are a little close.
我知道我妈妈和我有些亲密
I-I get it if you want to run away screaming.
如果你想尖叫逃走 我也理解的
Your mother's great.
你妈妈人很好
I can see why you want to spend time with her.
我能看出你为什么想跟她待在一起
See you soon?
回头见好吗
You know where I live.
你知道我住在哪里
You like her, don't you?
你喜欢她 是吧
Yeah, I really do.
是的
I like her, too -- a lot.
我也很喜欢她
But not for you.
但你不行
I have other plans for you, Kyle.
我对你还有别的计划 凯尔
Mrs. Delatour, Marisol Suarez to see you.
德拉图太太 玛莉索·苏亚雷斯来见你了
How lovely of you to stop by.
你能过来真是太好了
That will be all, miguel.
这就行了 米格尔
Why is Rosie's son answering your front door?
为什么罗西的儿子在给你应门
I've taken him under my wing.
我把他置于我的保护之下了
Turns out he has great potential.
原来他很有潜力
And he's an excellent driver.
而且他开车技术很棒
Would you like to sit?
你想坐吗
No. No, I'm not staying.
不用了 我不久留
I just wanted to let you know that I've thought
我只是想告诉你 我考虑过了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表