剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
A man with a puppy could lure her into his car.
她可能被一个带宠物的男人拐到车上
She's not a little kid.
她不是小孩子了
If she's not answering the phone,
如果她不接电♥话♥
it's because she doesn't want to.
那是因为她不想接
You know why you're not as freaked out as me?
你知道你为什么没有像我一样惊慌吗
Because I'm not a crazy person.
因为我不是疯子
You're afraid to see her,
你怕看到她
because now she knows the truth,
因为现在她知道了真♥相♥
that you dumped her like garbage and never looked back.
你像扔垃圾一样抛弃了她 不闻不问
You think she's gonna hate me?
你觉得她会恨我吗
I know she's gonna hate you.
我知道她会恨你
Ay! That girl can hold a grudge.
那孩子可记仇了
I feel terrible.
我感觉很糟糕
I'm gonna call her again.
我再给她打个电♥话♥
Okay, but trust me...
好吧 但是相信我
Danni's more mature than you think.
丹妮比你想象中的更成熟
Wherever she is, she's fine.
不管她在哪儿 她没事的
You gonna get that?
你要接吗
You didn't even look to see who it was.
你甚至都没看是谁打来的
My mom.
我妈妈
Or my other mom.
或者我另一个妈妈
I have two moms now.
我现在有两个妈妈了
Oh, my head hurts!
我的头好疼
Uh, yeah. I wonder why.
真想知道为什么
Thank you for being a good listener last night.
谢谢你昨晚听我说了这么多
I'd be happy to listen today, if you want me to.
如果你今天想说的话 我也乐意奉陪
I have a better idea.
我有个更好的主意
Let's get...
我们来
Sexy.
性感一下
You're the opposite of sexy right now.
你现在和性感完全搭不上边
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I think we should call your mom or Carmen.
我觉得我们还是应该联♥系♥你妈妈或卡门
They must be worried.
她们肯定很担心
Let them worry.
让她们担心去吧
I don't want to deal with them right now.
我现在不想面对她们
And promise me you won't tell Carmen where I am.
你要保证你不会告诉卡门我在哪里
Danni, you're gonna have to talk to them eventually.
丹尼 你最终还是得和她们说话的
I don't care. Just promise me.
我不在乎 你要保证
Okay.
好吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Seriously.
真的
Zoila?
佐拉
Kyle.
凯尔
I was just about to go for a jog
我刚要去跑步
when I saw you, and...
然后看到了你...
I-I wanted to see if you got any of our mail.
我想问问你有没有收到我们的邮件
I'm expecting a letter.
我在等一封信
No.
没有
But if it shows up,
但是如果我看到了
you can take your shirt off again and come and get it.
你可以再脱了衣服来找我拿
Hey, um...
那个
I-I saw a Bentley here the other night.
那天晚上我看到一辆宾利停在这里
You get a new car or... was someone visiting?
你买♥♥了新车...还是有客人
Are you keeping tabs on me?
你是在监视我吗
I just notice who's coming and going.
我只是会看看有没有人出入
For safety reasons.
安全起见
I was on a date.
我当时在约会
Well...that's good.
那真不错
Yeah, it was good. Really good.
真的很不错 真的
So you'll probably see
所以以后在晚上
more of that Bentley around here at night.
你可能会经常看到那辆宾利
Maybe even the next morning.
甚至第二天早上也有可能
Well, I better get back to my jog.
我还是继续去跑步吧
I'll look out for your letter.
我会帮你留神你的信
What?
什么
Oh, yeah.
对
Right. Bye.
好吧 再见
That's an interesting theory.
这个理论非常有意思
But what kind of drug would make a man confess to murder?
但什么药会让人承认自己杀人呢
Well, I did research on the Internet.
我在网上搜索了一下
Of course you did.
当然了
And there are some drugs
有一些药会
that could make Spence think he was a killer.
让斯宾思以为自己是凶手
Like...
比如...
These.
这些
Lemons, non-fat milk, lotion --
柠檬 低脂牛奶 乳液...
Oops. That's my shopping list for Mrs. Genevieve.
哎呀 那是我要给吉纳维芙太太采购的购物单
Uh, Rosie, let me ask you something.
罗西 我想问问你
Which is more likely --
以下那种情况更有可能
"A," Spence was drugged
一 斯宾思遭人胁迫
and brainwashed against his will,
下药并被洗♥脑♥
or "B" -- he's an addict
还是二 他有毒瘾
who hasn't had a fix since he was imprisoned?
自从进监狱开始都没有吸到
The one with the brainwashing?
洗♥脑♥的那种情况
Oh, hi.
你好
Uh, hi, yourself.
你也好
I feel underdressed.
感觉我穿得太随意了
Peter's taking me to a gala,
彼得要带我去参加晚会
so I was just trying on some gowns.
所以我在试穿礼服
That one works.
这件就不错
Do you want to come in?
你要进来吗
Yeah.
好
Sounds like things are working out with Peter.
看起来你和彼得进展不错
Yeah, he's great.
是啊 他很棒
Sorry, it's a little weird talking about
抱歉 和前任讨论自己的现任
the current guy with the ex.
好像是有点奇怪
It's about to get a little weirder.
我要拜托你的事更奇怪
I'm seeing someone, too.
我也在和别人交往
Well...Good for you.
好样的
Yeah, I-it's new, and I like her, but she's...
我们刚开始 我很喜欢她 但她...
She's in a bad place right now.
她现在情况很糟糕
And I thought you could help.
我想你也许能帮忙
Why me?
为什么找我
Don't you and Carmen tell each other things?
你和卡门不是知无不言的好姐妹吗
Yeah, she tells me everything,
是的 她什么都和我说
even things I don't want to know.
包括有些我不想知道的事
Jesse, what's going on?
杰西 出什么事了
Why don't you sit down?
你先坐下来吧
I can't actually sit in this dress.
我穿这件裙子不好坐
Just tell me.
告诉我吧
Fabian, thank you for another wonderful afternoon.
费边 谢谢你又跟我度过了一个如此美好的下午
The ballet was breathtaking.
芭蕾舞剧真是太好看了
Oh, when that prima ballerina came out
那个芭蕾舞演员穿着那件
in that shimmery little muumuu thing?
闪闪发光的小紧身衣出场时
Yes, mama!
美呆了
And what about the leading man?
那个男主角呢
The concentration, the skill, the muscular little tush.
那种专注 那种舞技 肌肉发达的小屁屁
You were out with me and ogling another man's buttocks?
你跟我出去的时候还盯着别的男人的屁♥股♥
I was ogling yours, too.
我也会盯着你的
Very perky, by the way.
顺便告诉你 可翘了
Hey, did you ever get around to reading that book
你有没有找时间看那本
I lent you about the circle?
我借给你的关于圈子的书
I read the back of it.
我看了它的封底简介
Genevieve!
吉纳维芙
I've been just so busy.
我太忙了
I promise to get to it soon.
我一定尽快看
Well, if I were you, I would go upstairs right now
如果我是你 我现在就会上楼
and read it cover to cover.
把它从头到尾读一遍
That's how amazing it is.
这本书就是这么好
I appreciate the recommendation.
你的推荐我心领了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表