剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Carmen!
卡门
This is a nice surprise!
真是个惊喜
I thought I'd stop by after the gym.
我刚去完健身房♥ 想过来看看
I'm such a mess. I hope you don't mind.
整个人一团糟 希望你别介意
You always look beautiful to me.
你在我眼里总是很美
Uh, no, I don't -- no makeup, no hair spray, no leg shaving.
不 我没化妆 没喷发胶 没刮腿毛
Carmen, au naturel. Nice.
卡门 自然的一面 很好
I love seeing the real you.
我喜欢看到真实的你
Okay, well, just so you know, the real me wears glasses!
好吧 告诉你 真实的我戴眼镜的
Pretty bad, right? I have big bug eyes!
很糟糕吧 我眼睛大的吓人
I guess now you want to break up with me.
我猜你应该想和我分手了吧
Why would I break up with you?
我为什么要和你分手
I wear glasses.
我也戴眼镜
Right.
好吧
I guess I never really looked at your face.
我都没认真看过你的脸
Well, I'm looking at you,
我现在在看你
and you look like the world's hottest librarian.
你看着像世上最性感的图书管♥理♥员♥
I'm sexy no matter what.
不管怎样我都很性感
Want to pretend I'm a troublemaker with an overdue book?
想让我演没按时还书的捣乱分子吗
Okay, Doug, I have to be honest.
道格 我得说实话
What about? Okay, you and me.
关于什么 我们俩
We're different people, so it's --
我们是不同的人 所以
Oh, yeah, yeah. Right there.
没错 就是那里
If you like that, wait till you see what I can do to your feet.
如果你喜欢 等着看我怎么伺候你的脚
Actually, I don't like people to touch my feet, but --
其实我不喜欢别人碰我的脚 但是
So, what were you saying?
你说什么了
I don't remember.
我不记得了
I cannot believe that Adrian changed all the locks
真不敢相信 艾德里安把锁全换了
and Carmen saw no reason to mention it.
卡门却对此只字不提
Well, at least I'm getting a nice tour of the grounds.
不过至少我能好好游览一番
It's like the Palace of Versailles -- only bigger.
简直就像是凡尔赛宫 还要大点
No! No!
不 不
Damn it.
该死
Oh, why am I not allowed one single victory?
为什么我一次都赢不了
I am always the one to suffer.
我总是痛苦的那个
There is no God.
根本没有上帝
Did you just...
你这是...
Can't have you not believing in God, can I?
总不能让你不信上帝吧
You are so wonderful.
你真是太好了
Considering I'm a black man standing next to a broken window
我是个黑人 站在比佛利山庄一幢别♥墅♥
in Beverly Hills,
被打破的窗户前
Mmaybe we should get inside.
或许我们该快点进去
I'll have a glass of the Sancerre, please.
我要一杯桑塞尔葡萄酒
I thought you invited me here to drink.
我以为你邀请我来喝酒
Whiskey, neat.
纯威士忌
More trouble with the handsome new roommate?
和新的帅气室友有更多麻烦吗
You got that right.
说的没错
He won't even clean up after himself.
他造完以后甚至都不清理
So? Just have the maid pick up after him.
那又怎样 让女佣帮他收拾
Right! You are the maid.
对了 你就是女佣
Anyway, I can't just take care of him like he's some child.
不管怎样 我不能像照顾孩子一样宠着他
I did that for years with Genevieve.
我为吉纳维芙做了很多年
You know, you never told me
你一直没有告诉我
what happened between you and Genevieve.
你们两人之间发生了什么
It's...complicated.
这很...复杂
I can handle complicated.
复杂我能接受
Tell me.
告诉我
I lost a baby because of her.
因为她我失去一个孩子
How does that happen?
怎么会这样
She made a bad choice,
她做了糟糕的决定
and I blame her.
我因此责怪她
Don't look at me like that.
别那样看着我
I know it doesn't make sense,
我知道这不合情理
and I know you won't understand.
你也不会理解的
Actually, I do.
其实我懂
When we lost our son, Barrett, I blamed Evelyn.
我们失去儿子巴雷特时 我也怪伊芙琳
Sure, she wasn't driving the car that hit him,
的确 撞了儿子的车不是她开的
but she took her eyes off of him, just for a moment,
但她没看住他 就那么一会
and that was enough.
却酿成了惨剧
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I held onto my anger for years -- decades --
我心中的愤怒延续了很久 十多年
never let her forget.
从未让她忘记
But it didn't bring Barrett back.
但即便这样巴雷特也回不来了
All it did was make us miserable.
愤怒却让我们生活在痛苦中
Lately, I've begun to wonder...
最近我开始想
What?
什么
If I had just forgiven her sooner,
如果我能早点原谅她
maybe we wouldn't be in the mess we're in now.
或许我们就不会到现在这个地步
Maybe we would be...happy.
我们或许也会幸福
May I help you?
有何效劳
Is, um, Zoila home?
佐拉在家吗
No. She's out. I'm Kyle.
不 她出去了 我是凯尔
Oh, I've heard about you.
我听说过你
I'm her friend Rosie.
我是她的朋友罗西
Rosie.
罗西
You know, actually, I've heard about you, too.
实际上 我也听说过你
I-Is that your house next door?
隔壁是你家吗
It's my mother's house. I used to live there.
是我母亲的家 我以前住那里
Okay.
好
Well, it was good to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Tell Zoila I'll see her later.
告诉佐拉之后见
Hello, Adrian.
你好 艾德里安
Evelyn? How did you get in?
伊芙琳 你怎么进来的
I live here.
我住在这里
Since when?
从什么时候开始
Since always.
一直
I was just on a short vacation.
我只是休了个短假
I never moved out.
我从没搬出去过
At least, not in the eyes of the court.
至少从法律意义上是这样
So this is about your divorce settlement.
所以这是有关你的离婚协议
Well, it's not exactly how I hoped you'd return,
尽管这不是我所希望你回来的方式
but, uh, perhaps it will be good for us.
但或许这对我们俩都好
Being under the same roof will literally force us together.
住在同一屋檐下能增进我们的感情
Maybe we'll remember what we once had.
或许我们能回忆起曾经的美好
I doubt that very much.
我对此十分怀疑
How are you, Adrian?
你好 艾德里安
Reverend.
牧师
Oh, I hope you don't mind,
希望你不介意
but James will be spending the night here.
但詹姆斯会在这里过夜
Will he be staying with you every night?
他每晚都会陪你吗
Oh, probably not.
或许不会
Spence, are you okay?
斯宾思 你还好吗
They told me you got into a fight?
他们告诉我你打架了
Yeah, I, um -- I sort of got stabbed on purpose.
我是有意让人刺伤我的
What?
什么
So they'd bring me to the hospital.
这样他们才会带我来医院
Now that I'm here, I can donate blood for Tucker's surgery.
我在这里就能为塔科的手术献血了
You could have gotten really hurt.
你可能会伤得很重的
Tucker needed me. Wasn't gonna just do nothing.
塔科需要我 我不能坐视不管
Are you mad?
你生气了吗
No.
没
Sometimes we do crazy things for the people we love.
我们有时会为所爱的人做出疯狂的事
But now you know why
但现在你知道我为什么
I have to keep finding out what happened to Peri.
一定要查明佩里身上发生了什么吗
I know it's dangerous,
我知道很危险
but you are my whole life.
但你是我生命的全部
But, Rosie --
但是罗西...
No more "But, Rosies."
别再说"但是罗西"了
I am going to get you out of jail, and that's that.
我要把你从监狱里弄出去 就这样
Come in.
请进
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表