剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Now, let's move on to something easier.
现在回答几个简单的问题
Oh, could we? That would be wonderful.
是吗 这就太好了
How much do you weigh?
你多重
I'm so sorry, Frances.
我很抱歉 弗朗西丝
I have to cancel our lunch last minute.
我得临时取消我们的午餐约定
You should go on home.
你该回家去
We'll do it another time.
我们改天再约
Bye, now.
拜拜
Adrian, how do you feel about the placement of these sofas?
艾德里安 这些沙发的摆放你觉得如何
Oh, Gail, I trust your judgment.
盖尔 我相信你的判断
You have a wonderful eye.
你眼力很棒
I have - other wonderful things, too.
我还有其他好东西
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Beg your pardon?
什么意思
Well, you said I have a wonderful eye.
你说我眼睛不错
I've also heard I have a wonderful...butt.
我还听说 我的翘臀也不错
I'm sorry. I just came in for a Bourbon.
抱歉 我只是进来拿杯波本
Adrian, would you like to have dinner with me tonight?
艾德里安 今晚愿意和我一起吃饭吗
You're friends with Evelyn.
你和伊芙琳是朋友
Doesn't this seem...inappropriate?
这样不会很不妥吗
Evelyn's not in the picture anymore.
伊芙琳已经不在了
There's no reason to deny the deep sexual tension
我也没理由否认我俩之间
that's always been between us.
深刻的心动感觉
Is it possible you're unclear on the meaning of sexual tension?
会不会是你误会了心动感觉的意思
Don't act like you haven't thought about it.
别装得好像你没有感觉到
I've caught you staring at my breasts before.
之前我看到你盯着我的胸看
You took them out at a dinner party.
你是在晚宴上把它们露出来了
I was caught by surprise. Come on, Adrian.
我是吓了一跳 别来这套 艾德里安
You're a sexual deviant, and I am game for anything.
你是个性变♥态♥ 而我什么都能玩
And I do mean anything.
真的是什么都能玩
G-Gail, I'm flattered, but I'm married.
盖尔 我受宠若惊 不过我已婚
Now, this situation with Evelyn is only temporary.
我和伊芙琳只是暂时如此
I know she'll come back to me.
我知道她会回到我身边
I wouldn't be so sure.
我可就不这么乐观了
Haven't you heard? Evelyn is seeing someone.
你没听说吗 伊芙琳在约会
She's been dating James Hamilton.
和詹姆斯·汉密尔顿
Reverend Hamilton?
汉密尔顿牧师吗
They met at the gala,
他们在一个晚宴上遇见的
and things have been hot and heavy ever since.
然后就一发不可收拾了
Well, you give it some thought, and remember,
你好好想想吧 记住
my door is always open...
我的大门随时向你敞开
if you know what I mean.
如果你懂我的意思的话
It's impossible not to.
想装傻太难了
Before we start, I want to apologize for yesterday.
开始前 我想为昨天的事道歉
I got defensive, but I know none of this is personal.
我态度不好 但我知道这都不是针对个人的
Great, because we need to talk about the big note.
很好 因为我们要谈谈主要角色
I'm ready. Fire away. Okay.
我准备好了 开始说吧
The character of Maria, the one pretending to be a maid --
玛丽亚这个角色 就是假扮女佣的这人
She's really, um... Unlikeable.
她非常 不受人待见
Yeah.
没错
Um, this is a bit awkward,
这有点尴尬
but the character of Maria is based on me.
因为玛丽亚这个角色是以我做原型
Oh, no, of course.
当然了
But the way she's written -- I mean, she's just no fun.
但她被描述的 很无趣
I mean, who'd want to hang out with that gal?
谁会想和她出去约会呢
Yeah, you know the one I really like -- her friend --
我很喜欢的 是她的性感朋友
the hot one who's trying to be a singer.
想成为歌♥手的那个
Mm, Carmelita. Yeah, yeah.
卡梅丽塔 没错
Yeah, I want to do tequila shots with her.
我想和她一起喝龙舌兰
But it's not right for Maria.
但这对玛丽亚不公平
She's trying to save her son.
她试图救她的儿子
Yeah, about that -- I don't buy it.
关于这个 我不信
But it happened.
但这确有其事
Going undercover, putting herself at risk,
伪装成女佣 将自己置于危险中
lying to her friends -- She seems crazy.
向朋友撒谎 她好像疯子
Yeah, no, a woman doesn't do that.
没错 没有女人会那样做
Now, look, I got three ex-wives and a daughter.
听着 我有三个前妻 一个女儿
I know women.
我了解女人
So, you should see that Maria
所以你应该知道
is strong and determined.
玛丽亚坚强而果决
If she were a man, you would find that admirable.
如果她是男人 你会肃然起敬
You're absolutely right. Maria should be a man.
你说的没错 玛丽亚应该是男性
Genius!
太聪明了
What? No. Not genius!
什么 这一点也不聪明
Oh, now it makes sense.
这样就说得通了
I totally buy that coming from a man.
说是个男人我绝对信
You're saying that a man goes undercover as a maid?
你说男人伪装成女佣的样子吗
He pretends to be a woman.
女扮男装
Like Mrs. Doubtfire. Yes!
就像《窈窕奶爸》里那样 没错
Will Ferrell would be perfect!
威尔·法瑞尔是最佳候选人
Will Ferrell as Maria?!
威尔·法瑞尔饰演玛丽亚
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I'm hungry. Let's go grab a bite somewhere.
我饿了 去找点吃的吧
No. Let's stay in bed and cuddle.
别 躺床上抱抱吧
Did you hear that?
你听到声音了吗
Kyle, you upstairs?
凯尔 你在楼上吗
Oh, God, not again.
天啊 别又来一回
Oh, shoot. She's back.
该死 她回来了
I guess she's gonna find out about us.
我猜她会发现我们的事
Okay, you got to go out the window.
你得从窗户出去
No. I'm not going anywhere!
不 我哪也不去
Oh, yes, you are.
不 你必须去
No! You are so strong!
不 你太壮了
Everything okay up here?
没什么事吧
Hello, Frances.
你好 弗朗西丝
What's going on?
发生什么事了
I guess the cat's out of the bag.
我猜没法隐瞒了
Kyle and I are dating again.
我和凯尔重新开始约会了
I'm so sorry, Mother.
抱歉 妈妈
Stop. There's no need to apologize.
别 我们不需要道歉
We're all adults here, right, Frances?
都是成人了 对吧 弗朗西丝
Get out of my house.
给我出去
Excuse me? I said get out!
什么 给我出去
You are no longer welcome in this house.
这个家不再欢迎你
Carmen Luna. Lucy Nestor.
卡门·卢娜 露西·内斯特
I'm dancing against her?
我要和她比跳舞
Try and keep up.
还是努力跟上节奏吧
Thank you. Lucy...
谢谢你 露西
you can go.
你可以离开了
Carmen...
卡门
stay.
留下
We'd like to see more.
我们想看到更多
Yes!
太好了
Yes! You take that, you little hater!
听到了吧 你这个贱♥人♥
You can kiss my
见你的鬼去...
Okay, next two dancers.
后面两个舞者上场
Carmen, clear the stage.
卡门 退场吧
Wait a minute. Did you just throw your back out?
等等 你刚刚是不是扭到了背
No, no, I'm fine.
不不 我没事
I'm just resting.
我只是在休息
On second thought, Carmen, I think we've seen enough.
转念一想 卡门 我们已经看够了
There.
来
Oh, Rosie, it was torture.
罗西 那可真是折磨
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
What did Fabian do to you?
费边对你做了什么
He asked me deeply personal questions.
他问了我一些非常私人的问题
And he wouldn't quit until he broke me.
直到我崩溃他才肯停止
I am broken.
我真的好崩溃
What were the questions?
都是些什么问题
My age, my weight,
我的年龄 体重
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表