剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, no, no.
不 不
You can't come in. I have a houseguest.
你不能进来 我有客人
She's very sick.
她病得很重
I'll risk it.
我顾不上了
I thought you were gonna break up with Kyle.
我记得你准备和凯尔分手的
I am. I'm just letting him down gently.
没错 我要温柔地让他失望
You promised you were going to end it.
你答应过你会结束这件事的
I Zoila, what are you doing?
我 佐拉 你在干什么
Fiona. Hi.
菲欧娜 你好
What did I say about having guests?
我说迎接客人的规矩是什么来着
And why are you wearing my robe?
你为什么穿着我的睡袍
I was cold.
我有点冷
I'm Frances. I live next door.
我是弗朗西丝 住在隔壁
But she was just leaving.
但她要走了
I don't care if she's the queen of Sheba.
她就是示巴女王我也不管
Take off my robe. Zoila, who is this woman?
把我的袍子脱下来 佐拉 她是谁
She's acting like she owns you.
她这口气好像你是她的一样
Zoila...Now.
佐拉 脱
Why are you still wearing that?
你为何还穿着这件衣服
Because this is my house,
因为这是我家
and I like my maid to be in uniform.
我希望我的女佣穿制♥服♥
Your maid?
你的女佣
Thank you so much for stopping by.
谢谢你过来
Zoila needs to get back to work now.
佐拉需要工作了
I don't pay her to socialize.
我不是雇她来社交的
Frances, let me explain.
弗兰西丝 让我解释一下
No, no, no. I understand perfectly.
不 我完全理解了
Wait till Kyle hears about this.
等着看凯尔听到这消息的反应吧
Oh, good. Adrian, you're here.
太好了 艾德里安 你在这里
I need a hand with these tie-backs for the drapes.
我需要人帮我弄一下这些窗帘钩
My hand is busy feeding me bourbon at the moment, Gail.
盖尔 我的手现在忙着拿波旁威士忌
Your other hand is free.
你的另一只手闲着
Hold this, please.
拿一下 谢谢
You wouldn't believe my day.
我今天的经历你不会相信的
As you know, Evelyn is dating Reverend Hamilton,
如你所知 伊芙琳与汉密尔顿牧师约会
God's favorite child and my archnemesis.
上帝的宠儿 我的死对头
I've been trying to dig up dirt on the man
我一直想找出他的黑历史
so she'll leave him... Hold this.
所以她就会离开他 拿着
But he's so virtuous!
但他非常善良
I may have to invent a scandal for him myself.
我得亲自替他制♥造♥一起丑闻
Perhaps something unseemly with a deacon.
比如搞点不适合牧师干的事
That sounds plausible, right?
听上去很有道理 对吧
Gail, what the hell's going on?
盖尔 这是什么情况
I heard you have a penchant for bondage.
我听说你有捆绑爱好
So do I.
我也是
Gail, stop this at once.
盖尔 马上停止
Stop it, you lunatic!
快停下 你这个疯子
Name calling. I like it.
辱骂 我喜欢
Gail... Let's just get these down where they belong.
盖尔 让我把裤子给你脱了吧
Gail, listen to me very carefully.
盖尔 仔细听我说
I am not having sex with you.
我不会和你睡的
I find the very idea of it...terrifying.
我觉得和你睡很恐怖
What? Terrifying?
什么 很恐怖
Why?
为什么
Dear God.
天啊
Evelyn, this isn't what it looks like.
伊芙琳 事情不是你看到的这样
Oh, no, no. I'm -- I'm sorry.
不不不 很抱歉
I...I should have knocked. Evelyn!
我应该敲门 伊芙琳
Evelyn!
伊芙琳
You're the maid? Keep your voice down.
你是个女佣 小声点
My boss is asleep inside.
我老板在里面睡觉呢
So, was everything a lie, hmm?
所以 一切都是个谎言吗
Your feelings? Us?
你的感情 我们
Honestly... I really liked you at first.
老实说 一开始我确实很喜欢你
But then my feelings changed, and...
但后来我的感觉变了 却...
I didn't know how to tell you.
不知道该怎么跟你说
It seems like you didn't know how to tell me a lot of things.
看起来你有很多事情不知道该怎么跟我说
Well, I'm not the only one keeping secrets.
我可不是唯一一个有秘密的人
And what's that supposed to mean?
这话是什么意思
I know about The Circle.
我知道圈子的事
I didn't want to believe it at first
一开始我不愿意相信
because you're such a sweet guy,
因为你是个这么好的人
but then I figured out why someone like you
但后来我明白为什么像你这样的人
would be part of a cult.
会成为邪教的一份子了
It's not a cult.
它不是邪教
Is that what your mother tells you?
你妈是这样跟你说的吗
I know you'd do anything for her,
我知道你会为她做任何事
but what your mother's doing -- it's not right.
但你妈在做的事情 是不对的
She's ruining lives. You're pathological.
她在破坏别人的生活 你太极端了
The Circle framed my friend Spence for murder.
圈子诬陷我的朋友斯宾思谋杀
And he is a good man, just like you.
但他是个好人 就像你一样
He does not deserve to go to prison for the rest of his life.
他不应该在监狱度过余生
No. He killed Peri Westmore.
不 他杀了佩里·韦斯特莫
That's what your mother wants everyone to think.
你妈就是想让每个人都这样想
Look, there is a video of Peri
听着 有一份佩里
being interviewed by The Circle.
被圈子问话的视频
If we had it,
我们要是能拿到它
maybe we can prove Spence is innocent.
也许就能证明斯宾思是清白的
You want me to betray my own mother for you?
你想让我为了你背叛自己的妈妈吗
I don't even know who you are anymore.
我甚至都不知道你是谁了
I'm still Zoila.
我还是佐拉
I wear a uniform, I'm not rich, but I'm still me.
我穿着制♥服♥ 我不富有 但我还是我
And I need your help.
而我需要你的帮助
Please.
求你了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
I can't.
我不能帮你
Then I don't know who you are, either.
那么我也不知道你是谁了
First, let me apologize for being on your side of the house.
首先 让我为踏入你那半边房♥子道歉
It's fine. I was just on my way out.
这没什么 我正要出门
Please move.
麻烦让个道
But I wanted to explain what you saw earlier with Gail.
但我想解释一下你看到的我跟盖尔的事
Why should you explain? There's nothing to explain.
你为什么要解释 没什么需要解释的
It's just that you need to know Gail and I Stop!
你只需要知道盖尔和我 住口
We're adults --
我们都是成年人
adults who are getting a divorce.
正在离婚的成年人
I couldn't care less with whom you spend your time.
我一点儿都不关心你和谁共度时光
However, when your penis falls off
不过 在你和盖尔·弗莱明睡过后
after being with Gail Fleming,
老二掉下来的时候
please deposit it in the appropriate trash bin.
请把它放在正确的垃圾桶里
Carmen, did you hear that?
卡门 你听到没
About your penis falling off?
你老二掉下来的那段
Yeah. That was pretty good.
听到了 说得很不错
No. Evelyn is jealous of me and Gail.
不 我和盖尔在一起 伊芙琳吃醋了
I've been going about this all wrong.
这一切我都做错了
That's what I've been telling you.
我一直这样跟你说
Cutting off her money and making her life miserable --
断了她的钱路 让她过得穷困潦倒
That's too crazy.
这太疯狂了
Well, hang on to your feather duster.
抓紧你的鸡毛掸子
It's about to get crazier.
一切就要变得更疯狂了
Did Spence Westmore really murder Peri?
斯宾思·韦斯特莫真的杀了佩里吗
Of course he did. Why are you asking?
当然了 为什么要问
Zoila says he's innocent.
佐拉说他是无辜的
Well, she's lying... again.
她又在说谎
But if Spence really is guilty,
但如果斯宾思真的有罪
why did Ben have to manipulate him into confessing?
本为什么要操控他 让他认罪
Spence just needed an extra push to tell the truth.
斯宾思只是需要一个外力迫使他讲出实情
And besides, we didn't want the police looking into us.
并且 我们也不想让警♥察♥调查我们
So you were just protecting The Circle?
所以你只是在保护圈子
Kyle, it's time to make a choice --
凯尔 是时候做个选择了
Zoila or your mother.
佐拉还是你妈妈
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表