剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
'cause you really shouldn't be in here.
因为你真不该在这里出现
But I need to talk to you...
但我要和你谈谈...
about Peri Westmore.
关于佩里·韦斯特莫的事
Never met her. Such a tragedy.
我从没见过她 真是场悲剧
Oh, I knew her.
我认识她
And so did my husband -- Spence Westmore.
我的丈夫斯宾思·韦斯特莫也认识她
The man who killed her? Oh, he didn't kill her.
杀了她的人吗 他没有杀她
You did.
是你杀的
I know what happened that night.
我知道那晚发生了什么
You were protecting your father, Hugh Metzger.
你在保护你的父亲休·蒙次赫尔
Okay. Well, you are clearly deranged
你很明显是精神错乱
or mentally challenged...
或者是智障
Maybe both.
或许两者都是
Peri walked in on him that night,
佩里那晚撞见了他
alone with an unconscious woman.
和一个意识不清的女人单独在一起
How do you know about that?
你怎么知道的
He was worried Peri would go to the police,
他担心佩里会去找警♥察♥
so he confided in the one person who loved him unconditionally --
于是他向一个无条件爱他的人吐露了这一切
You.
你
Most daughters would be horrified
多数人的女儿听到这种事
to hear about such things, but not you.
都会很惊恐 但你不会
You helped him cover before.
你帮他掩盖了先前的所作所为
But she said she's going to the police.
但她说要去报♥警♥
What? No, she can't do that. We had a deal.
什么 她不能这么做 我们有过约定
Well, she doesn't care anymore.
她都不在乎了
Okay, I will talk to her.
那我去和她谈谈
Daddy, I promise, by morning, this will all be over.
老爸 我保证到明早 一切都将结束
So you raced over in the middle of the night
于是你半夜里赶了过去
to convince Peri to keep quiet,
去说服佩里保持沉默
just like you convinced her before.
就像你先前说服她一样
But this time, she couldn't be bought.
但这一次 她不买♥♥账了
I'm gonna tell the whole world your daddy's a rapist,
我要告诉全世界你老爸是个强♥奸♥犯
And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.
你做什么都无济于事
Now get the hell out of my house.
赶紧滚出我的屋子
You had to stop her, or your family would be ruined.
你必须阻止她 否则你的家庭将遭毁灭
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Guess there was something I could do about it.
看来我还是能做点什么的
The next morning, Spence found her body,
第二天早上 斯宾思发现了她的尸体
and the police blamed him.
警♥察♥将罪责归咎于他
They never thought to look anywhere else.
警方从没想过往其他方向调查
Well, did I get it right?
我说的没错吧
You did.
没错
Oh, God.
天啊
You don't even know how long I've been waiting
你都不知道我等着把这一切
to say it out loud.
大声说出来有多久了
I killed Peri Westmore.
我杀了佩里·韦斯特莫
You're proud of it?
你引以为豪吗
Uh, yeah.
没错
As far as I'm concerned, killing Peri was a public service.
就我所知 杀死佩里是为大众造福祉
They should pin a medal on me, really.
大家真应该为我别上奖章
I'm just surprised.
我感到很意外
I figured you wouldn't want to tell me the truth.
我以为你不会告诉我真♥相♥的
Come on. I mean, who's gonna believe you?
拜托 谁会信你
You're nothing but a dumb maid.
你不过是个愚蠢的女佣罢了
I believe her. What the hell?
我相信她 搞什么
Gail Metzger Fleming,
盖尔·蒙次赫尔·弗莱明
You are under arrest for the murder of Peri Westmore.
你因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被逮捕了
You have the right to remain silent.
你有权利保持沉默
W-w-wait. What is going on?
慢着 怎么回事
I went to Detective Shaw with my suspicions about you.
我带着对你的怀疑去找了肖警探
Yeah. We figured you wouldn't confess to the police.
没错 我们料到你不会对警方坦白
But maybe you wouldn't worry about telling me.
但你或许不会介意告诉我
After all, I'm just a dumb maid.
毕竟我只是个愚蠢的女佣
You two set me up.
你俩陷害我
Yes, we did. Enjoy jail, Gail.
没错 狱中快乐 盖尔
"Jail Gail" --
"狱中盖尔"
That could be your prison name.
这可以是你的狱名
All right, take her away.
行了 带她走
Rosie, thank you so much for your help.
罗西 非常感谢你的帮助
I'm sorry I didn't believe you sooner.
抱歉我没早点相信你
I'm just glad Spence can finally come home.
斯宾思终于能回家我就很欣慰了
Listen. Listen to me. You have to turn yourself in.
听我说 你们得去自首
The police will be here any minute.
警♥察♥随时会来这儿
You snitched on us! No, no. My boss did.
你告发了我们 不 不 是我雇主
Liar. She sold us out.
骗子 她出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
Okay, we got to -- we got to be smart.
我们得...我们得理智
She's got to pay for this.
她得为此付出代价
I swear I'm only trying to help you!
我发誓我只是想帮你们
I'm not going back to prison.
我不要回监狱
Spence, stop!
斯宾思 住手
Spence!
斯宾思
Spence! Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
斯宾思 天啊 天啊
Oh, my god. Okay.
天啊 没事
Hold on. Hold on. I'm gonna call for help.
挺住 挺住 我去找人帮忙
Copy that. We're still at the scene.
收到 我们仍在现场
Spence was shot?
斯宾思中枪了
They're bringing him down now.
他们正抬他下来
The shooter's still at large.
枪手仍在逃亡
We're searching the neighborhood.
我们正搜索周边区域
Spence!
斯宾思
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I think so. He's very lucky.
应该没事 他很幸运
The bullet didn't hit any vital organs.
子弹没击中要害
Does he have to wear these handcuffs?
他非得戴手铐吗
Spence is innocent.
斯宾思是无辜的
He still broke out of prison.
但他越狱了
But kill face forced you to escape.
但是杀戮脸逼你越狱的
Isn't that right?
不是吗
Yes, yes, he did.
没错 他逼我的
I was a hostage.
我是人♥质♥
He shot you when you tried to get away from him.
你试图逃开他时 他枪击了你
Rosie, I witnessed it all.
罗西 我目睹了一切
Are we buying this?
值得相信吗
He's been through enough. Take off the cuffs.
他够造孽了 取下手铐吧
We have to get him to the hospital.
我们得送他去医院
Not without my wife.
得带上我妻子
Your fly is unzipped.
你拉链没拉
Oh, well, that would be awkward at my engagement party,
这在我的订婚派对上挺尴尬的
Wouldn't it?
是吧
What's going on?
怎么回事
Why are the police here?
警♥察♥怎么来了
How long did we make love?
我们做了多久爱
Based on history, no longer than 11 minutes.
根据经验 不超过十一分钟
Carmen, what happened?
卡门 怎么回事
Tell me no one was killed or dismembered.
没人被杀或被肢解吧
Our parties really do have a terrible track record.
我们的派对确实有可怕的记录
The police arrested Gail for killing Peri Westmore,
盖尔因谋杀佩里·韦斯特莫被警♥察♥逮捕了
And the party kind of died after that.
派对随后就基本停了
Gail is a murderer?
盖尔是杀人犯吗
I'm oddly unfazed by this.
我竟松了口气
It looks like I won't be marrying her after all.
毕竟我应该不用娶她了
At least you still have the Reverend Hamilton.
但你至少还有汉密尔顿牧师
He dumped me.
他甩了我
It's for the best.
这样最好
He's a wonderful man. It never would have worked.
他太好了 我跟他成不了
Well, I'm not involved with anyone,
好吧 我现在单身了
And you're not, either.
而且你也是
But we signed the divorce papers.
但我们签了离婚协议
We can tear those up.
我们可以撕掉
So, where does that leave us?
那我们现在是什么情况
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表