剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Stop! You and I are friends.
别这样 你和我是朋友
At least I hope we still are.
至少我希望我们还是朋友
And as your friend, I need to point out
作为你的朋友 我得告诉你
that there are lots of other fish in this room --
这儿还有很多大鱼
Eligible fish.
更鲜美的大鱼
Oh, I don't think I'm ready to go fishing
我觉得我今天刚刚被甩
the same day I got dumped.
还没做好钓鱼的准备
And I know the perfect one.
我刚好认识一个完美的人选
Are you even listening to me?
你在听我说话吗
He's recently separated, highly entertaining,
他最近刚分手 特别幽默
has a bajillion dollars...
资产根本数不清...
And he's coming this way.
他正在往这边来
Just excuse me one...
不好意思...
Oh. Ooh, I'm s-- I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm just gonna go this way. Sorry.
我走这边吧 抱歉
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Um...I'm fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
我没事
Adrian Powell, have you ever met my dear friend Zoila?
艾德里安·鲍威尔 你认识我的朋友佐拉吗
Actually... No.
其实... 不认识
No?
不认识
I would definitely remember meeting
要是见过你这么迷人的女士
someone as enchanting as you.
我肯定会有印象
Ooh, Marisol! Look at the ritzy new furniture!
玛莉索 看看这些豪华的新家具
Yeah. Don't get used to it.
别习惯了
It's all going back.
这都要还回去的
Well, I think it's much better.
我觉得好多了
I didn't like your ratty old stuff at all.
我一点都不喜欢你原来的那些旧破烂
See, Marisol?
你看 玛莉索
These new pieces are a major step up.
这些新家具是大进步
Sorry, is this a private maid meeting,
抱歉 这是私人女佣会吗
or can anyone join in?
还是说谁都能参加
No, it's fine.
不 没关系
Weird, but fine.
很奇怪 但是没关系
So...What's the hot gossip in your world?
那么...你们最近有什么热乎的八卦吗
Any maid sleeping with their owner?
有女佣和主人上♥床♥了吗
Their owner? Homeowner. Was that not clear?
主人 雇主 这还不清楚吗
So, Rosie, how is Spence holding up in prison?
罗西 斯宾思在监狱里还好吗
Yes. Dish.
是啊 快说
Spence says there's an inmate that wants to kill him --
斯宾思说有一个狱友想杀了他
or maybe kiss him, but probably kill.
也可能是要亲他 但我估计是想杀他
You must be so worried.
你一定很担心
Oh! Rosie, I feel for you.
罗西 我真同情你
Actually, I feel for all of you.
事实上 我同情你们
I don't know if you've heard, but I'm poor now, too,
我不知道你听说了没有 但我现在也是穷♥人♥
and being poor is horrible!
身为穷♥人♥太可怕了
Am I right, Chicas?
没错吧 姑娘们
Evelyn, can you give me a hand in the kitchen? Absolutely.
伊芙琳你能去厨房♥帮我搭把手吗 当然
Don't talk about me while I'm gone.
别背着我说我坏话哟
Before they get back,
趁他们还没回来
I have to tell you a secret only Carmen knows.
我要告诉你一个只有卡门知道的秘密
You're pretending to be rich to your neighbors,
你在你的邻居面前假装是有钱人
you go to fancy parties, and you wear pantsuits.
开奢华派对 穿裤套装
What?
怎么了
I got a big mouth. You should've known better.
我是个大嘴巴 你就不该让我保守秘密
Well, I went to a dinner last night, and...
昨晚我去参加了一个晚宴...
Adrian Powell saw me.
艾德里安·鲍威尔看见我了
I knew you were gonna get busted.
我就知道你会被人揭穿的
Nope. He didn't recognize me. Can you believe that?
不 他没认出我 你们相信吗
He's been to Genevieve's a thousand times,
他去过吉纳维芙家那么多次
but I was just the maid,
但我只是女佣
so I guess that racist little troll
我猜那个种族歧视的小矮人
never even noticed me.
都没注意过我
I was Spence's maid, and he noticed me.
我曾是斯宾思的女佣 他就注意过我
Maybe you should try wearing more mascara.
或许你该多涂些睫毛膏
And a little lip gloss wouldn't kill you.
涂点唇彩又没有坏处
I don't know why you asked me to help get coffee.
我不懂你为什么要我帮你准备咖啡
You have three perfectly good maids
你家的客厅里坐着三个女佣
sitting in your living room.
正适合做这个工作
Yes, you seem to be making yourself
是的 你和我朋友在一起的时候
right at home with my friends.
好像在自己家里一样自在
Soon I'll be eating chimichangas
我很快就会开始吃墨西哥炸饼卷
and rolling my r's.
发大舌音了
Have you got a job yet?
你找到工作了吗
Marisol, I'm starting to suspect you want me out of your house.
玛莉索 我开始怀疑你不想让我住你家
I do. Have I been too subtle?
是的 我太委婉了吗
Look, I don't enjoy living in your little tenement, either,
听着 我也不喜欢住在你的小房♥子里
But I don't think a job is the answer.
但我不觉得找工作是解决的方法
Well, how do you know if you've never had one?
你从没工作过 又怎么知道
Why don't you call my friend Andrea?
你不如给我的朋友安德莉亚打个电♥话♥吧
She's a career counselor,
她是个职业顾问
and she can help you decide where to get started.
能帮你决定该从何开始
Thank you for the suggestion.
谢谢你的建议
Not a suggestion.
这不是建议
Westmore.
韦斯特莫
Oh, hey, Kill face.
你好 杀戮脸
That's not my name.
我不叫这个
Really? Oh, I just assumed,
是嘛 我还以为是呢
you know, 'cause other people call you that,
毕竟别人都这么叫你
plus you got that tattoo,
再加上你那个刺青
which is nice, by the way.
顺便说一下 刺青挺好看的
Say, you got great teeth.
你的牙齿很不错
Thanks.
谢谢
What a terrifying compliment.
这个恭维好吓人
Nice and white.
整齐洁白
Smile for me, Westmore.
给爷笑一个 韦斯特莫
Prisoners, separate.
犯人们 分开
Well, you heard the man.
你听到他说的了
See you later.
过会儿见
Yes.
是
You will.
你会的
Carmen, the showcase is in two hours.
卡门 两个小时候预演就开始了
What are we gonna do about mami?
我们要怎么骗妈妈
Relax. I'm taking her on a private bus tour,
放心 我带她去坐私人♥大♥巴旅游
and I paid the driver to "run out of gas"
我付钱让司机假装没油
so she'll miss the flight.
她就会错过航♥班♥了
Y Pracata. I'll get to do the showcase. Yes.
太棒了 那我就可以去预演了 没错
Daniela.
丹妮亚拉
Go get your suitcase.
去拿你的箱子
We're going to the airport.
我们去机场
But the flight's not till tonight.
可是飞机是今晚才飞
Yeah, Josefina.
是啊 约瑟芬娜
I booked us a tour of movie star homes,
我为我们预定了影星宅邸之旅
and we're gonna go see George Clooney's house.
我们还要去看乔治·克鲁尼的房♥子呢
George Clooney? What do I care about George Clooney?
乔治·克鲁尼 乔治·克鲁尼关我什么事
What about Channing Tatum?
那查宁·塔图姆呢
Who? You know.
谁 你知道的
"Magic Mike."
演《魔力麦克》的
Try David Hasselhoff.
试试大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
Really? David Hasselhoff?
真的 大卫·哈塞尔霍夫
Oh, my god, I love him.
天哪 我好喜欢他
Is he on the tour?
也可以参观他的房♥子吗
And I heard the talking car lives with him, too. You in?
我听说会说话的车和他住在一起 你来吗
No. I don't want us to get stuck in traffic.
不 我不想被堵在路上
Daniela, apurate.
丹妮亚拉 快点
The taxi will be here any minute.
计程车随时都会来
Do something.
做点什么
Josefina!
约瑟芬娜
Actually, the front door is over here.
事实上 大门在这边
It is? I know.
是吗 我知道
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表