剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Look at my life.
瞧瞧我的生活
I'm wearing nice clothes.
我穿着漂亮的衣服
I'm going to fancy parties.
去参加华丽的派对
I have a chateau in Switzerland.
我在瑞士有别♥墅♥
I'm not angry and empty all the time.
我不再一直愤怒和空虚
I never lost the baby.
我从来没失去过孩子
The new me gets to be happy.
新的我可以快乐
Well, the old you was my friend.
原来的你曾是我朋友
Well, we have lots to celebrate.
我们有很多可庆祝的
Genevieve called a truce.
吉纳维芙提出了休战
Well, I'm glad.
我很高兴
Threesomes get a lot of hype,
3P很受欢迎
but I'm ready for it to just be the two of us.
但我准备好我俩之间谈恋爱了
I'll drink to that.
我要为此干杯
Seriously?
没搞错吧
I'll get rid of them. Here.
我去赶走那人 给
Evelyn! What are you doing here?
伊芙琳 你在这里干什么
I'm not going back to Adrian.
我不要回到艾德里安身边
I'm taking you up on your offer.
我要接受你的提议
My offer?
我的提议
You said if I ever needed anything,
你说如果我有什么需要的
so I'm moving in.
所以我要搬过来了
Wow, I, um... You can't turn me away.
哇 我 你不能不让我进去
I have nothing but the clothes on my back
我只有身上的衣服了
and the 17 Louis Vuitton suitcases in my car.
还有车里17个LV的箱子
Believe me, if I had literally anywhere else to go, I would.
相信我 如果我有别处可去 我会去的
Actually, I have company right now.
实际上我现在有伴儿
Peter Hudson.
彼得·哈德森
Oh, you can help with my bags.
你可以帮我搬行李
Just don't expect a tip.
别指望我给你小费
Danni, can I talk to you?
丹妮 我能跟你谈谈吗
There.
这样
That's better.
好多了
Oh, my God. What's your problem?
天啊 你什么毛病啊
My problem is you.
我的毛病是你
Your behavior tonight was awful.
你今晚的行为糟透了
Is this about that old lady?
这是因为那个老女人吗
She was a real bitch.
她真是个贱♥人♥
Yeah, she was,
是啊
but she was also right, and you were being a brat.
但她也说得对 你真是个小鬼
You defended me.
你帮我说话了
Because I wasn't gonna stand there
因为我不会站在那里
and let her talk to you like that.
任凭她那样对你说话
But you were out of line.
但你很过分
She bumped into me.
是她撞到了我
Okay, can you stop, Danni? Please stop.
你能别说了吗 丹妮 求你别说了
It's not only about tonight.
不只是今晚
It's the boys, the drugs. You're crashing cars.
是男孩们 毒品 你撞车了
I thought you were cool with all that.
我还以为你对那一切没意见
Well, I'm not cool. Okay? I'm not.
我有意见 好吗
I'm worried. You're going down a bad road.
我很担心 你走了一条糟糕的路
Oh, my God. Don't talk to me like I'm a kid.
天啊 别把我当小孩
I'm talking to you like a kid
我把你当小孩
because you're acting like a kid.
是因为你表现得就像个小孩
Well, it's none of your business what I do.
我做什么不关你的事
You're not my mom.
你又不是我妈妈
You're right. I'm not.
你说得对 我不是
Yeah, Josefina? It's Carmen.
约瑟芬娜 我是卡门
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I'm calling about Daniela.
我想跟你聊聊丹妮亚拉的事
I think she needs you.
我觉得她需要你
Entrance around front.
入口在前面
Oh, no. I-I just...
不是 我只是
I'm here to see Cinnamon.
我来找辛纳蒙的
Yeah, well, Cin didn't show up for work today.
辛今天没来上班
What? She missed her shift.
什么 她没来上班
None of the girls know where she is.
姑娘们都不知道她在哪里
Oh, my God.
天啊
Do you think something happened to her?
你觉得她出事了吗
She's a stripper. Sometimes they just disappear.
她是个脱衣舞♥女♥ 有时候她们就消失了
Poor Rosie.
可怜的罗西
She'll be so sad to learn
得知斯宾思的不在场证明
that Spence's alibi has gone up in smoke.
消失不见了 她会很难过的
Yeah.
是啊
Poor little Rosie.
可怜的小罗西
You'll have to go easy on her now that she's working here.
她来这里工作了 你得对她好点
You okay with that?
你对此没意见吗
Actually, I think it's kind of brilliant.
实际上我觉得这很聪明
Keep your friends close.
亲近你的朋友
And your enemies even closer.
更要亲近你的敌人
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表