剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You see? I am collaborative as hell.
看到吗 我超级合作的
Listen, Rosie,
听着 罗西
I want you and the boys to come to family day on Friday.
我希望你周五带孩子们参加家庭日的活动
Oh, Miguel has school, but I can bring Tucker.
米格尔要上学 但我可以带塔科
Ah, that would be great. I would love to see him.
太好了 我见到他会很高兴的
Spence, did you know Peri was in a cult?
斯宾思 你知道佩里入邪教了吗
You're kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
It turns out The Circle is a cult, and Peri was in it.
我发现圈子是个邪教 佩里参加了
Rosie, I thought you were gonna stop looking into Peri's murder.
罗西 我还以为你会停止调查佩里被杀案
These people are dangerous.
这些人很危险
I love you, Spence.
我爱你 斯宾思
No matter how risky it is, I can't just give up on you.
无论这事有多危险 我都不能放弃你
But I wish you would.
但我希望你可以
Just promise me - you won't do anything crazy
答应我 你不会做疯狂的事
like try to join this cult.
比如想要加入这个邪教
We--
我们
Um, I have to go, but I promise
我要走了 但我答应你
I will not join the cult.
我不会加入邪教的
Rosie, I'm off to the club.
罗西 我要去俱乐部了
Really?
是吗
You're going out with your hair looking like that?
你要顶着这样的发型出门
What's wrong with my hair?
我的发型怎么了
Nothing, but --
没什么 但是
But what?
但是什么
It just hasn't looked as good since you stopped seeing Fabian.
自从你不见费边后 你的发型就没那么好了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
My hair looks perfect.
我的发型好极了
I just think Fabian made it look extra special.
我只是觉得费边会让你的发型变得更加特别
He did give an amazing blowout.
他的确是做得不错
But he insulted me.
可是他竟然敢侮辱我
Besides, he's involved with that awful cult.
况且 他还跟那个恐怖的邪教有关系
It doesn't seem that bad.
也不是那么糟糕
And cults are a great place to meet new people,
那里是认识新朋友的好地方
maybe a new man, huh?
或许还能找到男朋友呢
Rosie, what's going on?
罗西 你是怎么回事
Is this about Peri's murder again?
又是跟佩里的谋杀案有关吗
I think the cult had something to do with it,
我觉得这事牵涉到那个邪教
but The Circle doesn't want me, because I'm not rich --
可是圈子不要我 因为我不是富人
like you are.
像你这么富有
You mean you want me to join the cult?
你是说你想让我加入到邪教吗
I know it might seem dangerous, and it's a lot to ask.
我知道这可能有危险 而且要求也很过分
Well, why didn't you just say so?
你为什么不直接说呢
I'll join. You will?
我加入 真的吗
Well, don't look so shocked. I've belonged to a cult before.
别这么意外 我以前也加入过邪教
In my defense, it was the '80s,
容我说一句 那是八十年代
and I thought it was an exercise class.
我以为是健身课呢
I must say I was surprised when you invited me over.
我很意外你会再次邀请我
Why? We've been getting to know each other lately.
为什么 我们最近更加了解彼此了
We're... buds.
我们是 好朋友了
Buds.
好朋友
I like the sound of that.
这个发音挺有趣
Truthfully, I don't have many female friends
说实话 我没有什么女性朋友
or male friends.
或男性朋友
Please.
拜托
Aren't you friends with all those rich people at the club?
你跟俱乐部里的有钱人不都是朋友吗
Oh, they're mostly acquaintances.
只是泛泛之交
Sometimes they act like friends when they need a favor.
有时他们为了找我帮忙会表现得像个朋友
You need a favor.
你需要帮忙
No!
不
Okay, yes.
好吧 是的
I need you to invite Frances to lunch
我想让你邀请弗朗西丝吃午饭
and then cancel at the last minute.
然后在最后时刻取消掉
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Because I need her to come home unexpectedly
因为我想让她突然出现在家中
and find me in bed with her son.
然后发现我跟她儿子在床上
Oh, how deliciously kinky.
真是有趣又变♥态♥
This is why you don't have friends.
怪不得你没朋友
Look, I'm tired of keeping my relationship a secret,
我不想再隐瞒我们的关系了
but I can't tell Frances directly, so...
但我又不能直接告诉弗朗西丝 所以
You want her to catch you in flagrante delicto!
你先让她抓你们现行
I'm in.
我♥干♥
I wouldn't go through all the trouble,
我也不想这么麻烦
but Kyle is weird about his mother,
但是凯尔跟他母亲的关系很奇怪
almost like he's scared of her.
好像他很怕她似的
W-Why in the world would anyone be scared of Frances?
为什么会有人怕弗朗西丝呢
Kyle is my actual son,
凯尔是我亲儿子
but everyone in The Circle is my child.
但是圈子里的所有人都是我的孩子
And when I ask one of my children to handle a situation,
当我让我的孩子去处理某个事情时
I expect it to be handled.
我期望他能处理好
I'm sorry, Mother.
对不起 母亲
Someone's going around asking about Peri's murder.
有人在调查佩里的谋杀案
Rosie.
罗西
And if she figures out the truth,
如果她查出了真♥相♥
we're all in danger -- our entire family.
我们就都有危险 所有的家人
I'll take care of it. Good.
我会处理的 很好
And, Ben, don't disappoint your mother again.
还有 本 别再让你母亲失望了
Okay, name.
姓名
Daniela Mercado.
丹妮亚拉·梅尔卡多
This says your name is Carmen Luna.
这上面写着你的名字是卡门·卢娜
That's just my stage name.
那是我的艺名
Okay, whatever your name is,
好吧 不管你叫什么
I don't think you're exactly what we are looking for.
我觉得你不是我们要找的类型
You're not looking for hot, sexy dancers?
你们不是要找性感的舞蹈演员吗
We are looking for girls who are a little more...
我们要找到的女孩是
born in the last two decades.
不超过二十岁的
Let me tell you something.
我跟你们说
Today is not the day to tell me that I'm too old!
今天不能跟我说我很老了
I came here to dance, and I'm going to dance!
我是来跳舞的 我就要跳舞
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
You can warm up over there.
你可以去那热身
I didn't know they were casting the mom in this video.
我不知道这段视频里还要选当妈妈的
I'm so happy we put all that ugliness behind us.
我很高兴那些破事都过去了
Me too. I hate fighting with you.
我也是 我不喜欢跟你吵架
I just wish I'd read that book you gave me sooner.
我要是早点看你给我的那本书就好了
It's really changed my whole perspective.
真的让我有了新看法
Well, hallelu, she's seen the light.
她终于看见了光明
So, you'll introduce me to your friends in The Circle?
这么说你会把我介绍给圈子里的朋友了吗
Not so fast. There's a process.
不会这么快 还有个过程
If you're truly committed.
如果你是真心的
Of course I am.
当然是
Whatever it takes.
无论什么代价
What's all this?
这是什么
Well, before anybody joins The Circle,
在人们加入圈子之前
we have to analyze their commitment.
我们要分♥析♥他们的忠诚度
Hold these.
握住这个
Is this gonna hurt?
会疼吗
No. No.
不会的
I'm just gonna ask some questions about your life,
我只是会问几个关于你的问题
and the machine tells me whether you answer honestly.
然后机器会告诉我你是否如实回答了
You don't have to worry about that.
你不用担心
I'm an open book.
我很诚实的
Good. Let's start with your age.
很好 先说你的年龄
Your age?
你的年龄
35.
三十五岁
45.
四十五岁
Genevieve, I thought you were serious about this.
吉纳维芙 你难道对这事不是认真的吗
55?
五十五岁
Wait. Okay.
别走 好吧
It starts with... a six.
第一个数是六
I'll take that.
这就对了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表