剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Remember how you told me not to smoke pot in the house?
记得你告诉我不要在房♥子里吸大♥麻♥吗
You didn't, did you?
你没有吧
No, I smoked in the car.
不 我在车里抽了
And then sort of crashed it.
之后不小心撞车了
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
天啊 你没事吧
Yeah, I'm fine.
是的 我没事
But I don't know about Mr. Powell's car.
但鲍威尔先生的车就说不好了
You crashed Mr. Powell's car?
你撞坏了鲍威尔先生的车
Which one? The Bentley.
哪一辆 宾利
Which Bentley? The black one.
哪辆宾利 黑的
That's his favorite Bentley!
那是他最喜欢的宾利
It wasn't my fault, I swear.
不是我的错 我发誓
It just came out of nowhere.
它就突然窜了出来
You hit a tree. Trees don't come out of nowhere.
你撞树了 树才不会突然窜出来
It's not that bad. It's a tiny scratch.
没那么严重 只是一点小擦伤
Senor Jesucristo!
天啊
This car is worth more than your life.
这车比你的性命还贵
Mr. Powell is gonna murder you.
鲍威尔先生会杀了你的
But we can fix it, right?
但我们可以补救的 对吗
With some nail polish.
涂点指甲油
Baby, it's a good thing you're pretty.
亲爱的 还好你长得好看
You're not gonna tell Mr. Powell, are you?
你不会告诉鲍威尔先生的 对吗
No.
不会
We'll take it to a body shop.
我们把车开到修理厂
I know a guy. He'll make it as good as new.
我认识一个人 他能把车弄的像新的一样
Mami would rip my head off for this.
要是我妈妈的话肯定会把我打死的
But I knew you'd be cool.
还是你比较酷
Oh. I'm cool, yeah.
是的 我很酷
As long as you pay me back.
只要你还我钱就行
Yeah, of course. Thank you, Carmen.
当然会的 谢谢你 卡门
The headlight is busted, too?
大灯也撞坏了吗
I think it was just like that before.
我想本来就是那样的
Have you seen Tucker? Is he okay?
你见过塔科了吗 他还好吗
He's fine, Spence.
他很好 斯宾思
He's being taken care of by Peri's sister.
现在是佩里的姐姐照顾他
Shannon?
香农
She's got custody of him.
她有他的监护权
No, no, no. She's a horrible person.
不不不 她是个坏人
She's evil.
她是个魔鬼
She didn't seem that bad.
她看起来不是那么坏
You don't understand. Peri was the nice sister.
你不知道 佩里是她俩之中人比较好的
You have to do something!
你得想想办法
You can't let that woman raise my son!
你不能让那个女人抚养我的孩子
What can I do? She doesn't want me there.
我能做什么 她不让我留下
You belong in Tucker's life. Convince her somehow.
你应该在塔科的生活里 想办法说服她
You have to fight this.
你得去争取
I am fighting. All I do is fight.
我在争取 我一直在争取
I'm the only one fighting for any of this. Rosie.
但只有我一个人在争取 罗西
You're the one who's given up,
你才是放弃了的那个人
allowing Ben to "help you" remember.
让本"帮助"你恢复记忆
Confessing to something you didn't do.
承认了你根本没做过的事
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么了
Say you're innocent.
说你是无辜的
Even if you don't trust yourself.
即使你不相信你自己
Trust me.
也要相信我
I will fight for Tucker,
我会去争取塔科的
but you've got to fight for yourself.
但你也要为自己争取
Okay.
好的
Okay, I'll fight.
好的 我会争取的
Good.
很好
Now listen.
现在听我说
I'm meeting your alibi tomorrow night,
我明天晚上会去见你的不在场证人
and we're going to talk to a lawyer.
然后我们会去找律师
My alibi? The stripper?
我的不在场证人 那个脱衣舞娘吗
Hey. She's got a name.
人家也是有名字的
It's Cinnamon.
叫辛纳蒙
And she's going to save your life.
而且她能救你的命
See you tomorrow, Cheryl.
明天见 谢丽尔
Night, Cinnamon.
晚安 辛纳蒙
Don't move. Don't scream, okay?
别乱动 也别大叫 好吗
You and I are going for a drive.
咱俩一起去兜个风
Hey, Zoila.
佐拉
Hey. I need a favor from you.
我想让你帮我个忙
Are you free tonight?
你明天晚上有空吗
It depends on the favor.
得看是什么忙
I have to pull together
我得给弗朗西丝
this party for Frances and her friends,
和她的朋友们办一个晚会
and I need you to pretend to be my maid.
还有我需要你假装当我的女佣
Um, I can't hear you.
我听不清了
It's a bad connection.
信♥号♥♥不好
Please, Carmen!
求你了 卡门
It's just for a couple of hours, and I'll pay you.
就几个小时而已 我会给你钱的
Would you hire my cousin Danni, too.
你能也雇我的侄女丹妮吗
She owes me a bunch of money.
她欠我一笔钱
Well, I don't really need two maids.
我其实不需要两个女佣
Yeah, but if you have two maids,
是的 可是如果你有两个女佣的话
people will think you're twice as rich.
人家会觉得你非常有钱
Okay. Okay. Esta bien.
行 行 很好
Just be here at 6:00 to help set up.
反正六点过来帮忙准备就是了
And since you're twice as rich,
既然你那么有钱
maybe you can pay me twice as much.
就付我两倍工资吧
No, I can't. Carmen?
不行 卡门
Hello?
喂
Are you just waking up?
你刚醒吗
I had a crazy night.
昨晚玩得太疯了
Well, I found a way that you can pay me back
我帮你找到一个还我给鲍威尔先生
for fixing Mr. Powell's car.
修车的钱的方法
We're gonna be working my friend's party tonight.
明晚我们要去帮我的朋友举办晚会
Last night was awesome.
昨晚太爽了
Text me.
给我发短♥信♥
Did that guy sleep over?
那男的在这里过夜了吗
Yes. So?
是的 怎么了
So...
这个
good for you. He's hot, girl.
你太厉害了 他很帅啊 姑娘
Give me five.
击个掌
I met him doing shots at this dive bar
我在酒吧喝酒的时候遇见的
and he dared me 20 bucks
他跟我赌二十块钱
to go next door and get a tattoo.
说我不敢去隔壁的店纹身
But you didn't. Oh, yeah. I did. Check it out.
可是你没去纹 不 我纹了 看
"No regerts"?
"无会"
It says "No regrets." That's how I live my life.
是"无悔" 这是我的生活信念
Isn't it cool?
很酷吧
And it's permanent.
这是永久的
So, about my friend's party tonight,
所以 关于今晚我朋友的派对
are you gonna come work with me?
你愿意过来跟我一起工作吗
Yeah, sounds good.
听上去不错
See ya, D.
回见 D
What's up?
好啊
Okay, you're totally judging me right now.
好吧 你现在绝对在评判我
What? No. I would never.
什么 我绝不会的
It's your life. No regerts.
这是你的生活 无悔
Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
杰西
I can't focus with all that racket!
这么吵我完全集中不了
I don't know how to help him.
我不知道怎样才能帮到他
Maybe we should call Rosie.
或许我们该给罗西打电♥话♥
No.
不
But she's really good with kids.
但她对孩子很有一套
Like Mary Poppins but Mexican.
墨西哥版的玛丽·波平斯仙女
No.
不
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表