剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I was up in the attic. What do you want?
我在阁楼上 你要干嘛
I want to break up with Kyle.
我想和凯尔分手
Come in.
进来
I didn't know you were such a...big fan of candles.
我不知道你这么喜欢...蜡烛
Is that a... religious thing?
这是什么...宗教仪式吗
No, I just like the way they smell.
不 我喜欢蜡烛的香味罢了
Look, we both have the same goal --
听着 我们的目标一致
to get Kyle to move back here.
让凯尔搬回这里住
The problem is he's still angry
问题是他还因为你不接受我
because you never accepted me.
而非常的生气
You want him back, you need to pretend
你想要他回去 你就得装作
like you've come around.
你回心转意了
So you're proposing an unholy alliance?
你是在提出邪恶联盟吗
Just until I dump him.
等我甩了他就好
How do I tell Kyle anything?
我要怎么跟凯尔说
He won't even speak to me.
他都不跟你说话
What if something bad happened to you?
如果你碰到了糟糕的事呢
We can create a crisis, get his attention.
我们可以创造危机 获得他的注意
Like what?
比如呢
How about a financial emergency?
金融危机怎么样
That's ridiculous. We're very well off.
太荒唐了 我们很有钱
Maybe an illness? You could break a hip?
也许是疾病 你摔了屁♥股♥
What am I, 100 years old?
我有一百岁吗
I could break your hip.
我可以帮你摔屁♥股♥
That's a tad extreme.
这有点极端
Well, I don't hear any ideas coming from you.
你也没出主意啊
Well...
这个嘛
Do you like those curtains?
你喜欢这窗帘吗
Not particularly. Why?
不怎么喜欢 怎么了
Are you insane?! Oh, my God!
你疯了吗 天啊
Looks like a crisis to me.
在我看来是一场危机
Mother.
母亲
Kyle! I was so scared!
凯尔 我好害怕
It's okay. I'm here now.
没事 我来了
Zoila? What happened?
佐拉 出什么事了
She saved my life.
她救了我的命
I-I was upstairs napping
我在楼上睡觉
when one of the curtains caught fire.
结果窗帘着火了
I spotted the flames through the window
我透过窗户看到了火焰
and called 911.
叫了消防队员
I'm so happy my son found
真高兴我儿子找到了
such a wonderful woman.
一个这么棒的女人
Really?
真的吗
You think Zoila's wonderful?
你觉得佐拉很棒吗
We finally have your mother's blessing.
我们终于获得了你母亲的祝福
Kyle, this scare has put everything into perspective.
凯尔 这一惊险时刻让我重新审视了一切
Life is just too short to hold on to silly grudges.
人生苦短 不该结怨
She's right.
她说得对
Imagine if your mom had been hurt
想象一下你妈妈受伤了
and you were still fighting.
而你们还在争吵
You'd feel awful.
你会觉得很内疚的
I guess you're right.
你说得对
You know, Kyle, maybe you should move back home.
凯尔 也许你该搬回来
No.
不行
I couldn't do that to Zoila.
我不能那样对佐拉
Oh, sure you could.
你当然可以
Besides, not being roommates
而且 不做室友
could bring back some of that romance we've been missing.
能让我们重燃浪漫
Okay.
好吧
If that's what you want.
如果你想那样的话
Excuse me, ma'am.
抱歉 女士
There's no structural damage down here,
这里没有建筑结构损伤
but we'd like to check the attic.
但我们想去检查阁楼
No. You don't have to do that.
不用 你没必要那样做
Oh, it's not trouble at all, ma'am.
不麻烦的 女士
It's standard procedure.
这是标准程序
We'll be fine.
不用了
Are you sure? Absolutely.
你确定吗 绝对的
I'll check the attic out myself.
我自己去检查阁楼
Thanks for being so thorough.
谢谢你这么周密
Ms. Shannon?
香农女士
Rosie.
罗西
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Why are you burning this book?
为什么烧了这本书
'Cause I don't need it anymore.
因为我不再需要它了
You knew.
你知道
Excuse me?
你说什么
About Spence not being Tucker's father.
斯宾思不是塔科的父亲
That's why you didn't want Spence
所以你不想让斯宾思
to give blood for Tucker's surgery.
为塔科的手术献血
This is none of your business.
这不关你的事
It is my business!
这关我的事
Spence is in jail while another man should be.
斯宾思在监狱里 而真正的罪犯另有他人
Ms. Shannon.
香农女士
I know you two weren't close,
我知道你们不亲密
but your sister was murdered.
但你妹妹是被谋杀的
Your sister.
你的亲妹妹啊
Why should I care about Peri?!
我为什么要关心佩里
All she ever did was rub her success in my face.
她一直在对我炫耀她的成功
I'm sorry.
很遗憾
But hiding the truth won't change that.
但隐瞒真♥相♥也没法改变那点
I know about The Circle.
我知道圈子的事
I think they framed Spence to protect the man
我觉得是他们陷害了斯宾思 来保护
Peri was having an affair with.
跟佩里有私情的男人
Why would you help them cover for your sister's murder?
你为什么要帮他们掩盖谋杀你妹妹的事
She wasn't having an affair.
她没有私情
She was raped.
她是被强♥奸♥了
What?
什么
I came over one day and found her in tears.
我有天过来 看见她在哭
Some guy had drugged her and had his way with her.
有个人给她下药 强♥暴♥了她
Oh, my God.
天啊
Nine months later, Tucker was born.
九个月后 塔科出生了
Who was he, the man who raped her?
强♥奸♥她的男人是谁
She wouldn't tell me his name.
她不肯告诉我名字
Some bigwig in the movie business.
是个电影行业的大人物
Sorry I took so long.
抱歉让你久等了
Hope it was worth the wait.
希望这值得
Something wrong?
出什么事了吗
You tell me.
你告诉我啊
When I left, we were in a pretty big fight.
我走时我们还大吵了一架
Yeah, but we worked through that.
是啊 但我们解决了
Didn't we?
不是吗
But we didn't talk for awhile,
但我们有阵子没说话了
and sometimes things...happen.
有时候会有事发生
Peter, what are you saying?
彼得 你什么意思
I just want to make sure we're good.
我只是想确定我们没事
We're good.
我们没事
We are really good.
真的没事
That's what I thought.
我也是这么想的
Shall we? Mm.
走吧 嗯
Carmen, I -- Oh. Sorry.
卡门 我 抱歉
I was looking for you, but you're crying.
我在找你 但你哭了
So now I'm torn because I still need something ironed.
现在我很纠结 因为我还是需要熨衣服
I'll be right there.
我马上过去
All right.
好吧
Well, what is it?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Carmen, I'm pretending to be sympathetic.
卡门 我在装同情
The least you could do is pretend to appreciate it.
你至少也能装感激吧
A man that I knew a long time ago, he...
我很久之前认识的男人 他
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表