剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
My name is Daniela Mercado,
我叫丹妮亚拉·梅尔卡多
And this is my first showcase, so...
这是我第一次预演 所以
Here it goes.
我开始唱了
What's wrong with you? Nothing.
你怎么了 没事
It was a shame you left the club in such a hurry the other day.
那天你匆匆离开俱乐部真是遗憾
Sorry.
抱歉
Migraine.
偏头痛
Came on quick.
来得快
Remember Adrian?
记得艾德里安吗
I think you and he would be an excellent match.
我觉得你俩肯定是绝配
I think it's coming back.
我又开始头痛了
What's wrong with Adrian?
艾德里安怎么了
You don't even know him. I know his type,
你都不认识他 我了解他这类人
and there is no way I would ever date adrian powell.
我绝不会跟艾德里安·鲍威尔约会
So sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Blame it on the imbeciles in this city
要怨就怨城市里的低能人
who can't make a left turn.
连左转向都不会
Adrian, you've met my friend Zoila.
艾德里安 你见过我朋友佐拉
Yes.
没错
But did I get the date wrong?
但是我把约会的伴儿记错了吗
I thought you and I were dining tonight.
我以为是我们两个吃晚饭
Oh, rats. I must've double booked.
该死 我肯定是约了两边
Well, no worries.
别担心
You know, I'm suddenly not feeling well.
我突然感觉不舒服
A migraine.
偏头痛
But why don't you two have dinner anyway?
何不你们两人吃呢
As great as that sounds,
虽然这听起来很妙
I came in the car with you, so --
但我和你坐一辆车来的 所以
Oh, well, Adrian will drive you home,
艾德里安会送你回去的
and dinner's on me.
晚饭我请
I feel just terrible about this.
我对此真是太抱歉
Well, that had all of the subtlety of a Kardashian wedding.
简直和卡戴珊家族的婚礼一样微妙
If you want to call it a night, that is fine by me.
如果你想结束 我也没意见
Nonsense.
胡说
As long as Frances is picking up the tab,
只要是弗朗西丝花钱
we may as well enjoy it. Excuse me.
我们干脆享受一番好了 打扰一下
Yes, could I get a glass of the '98 Lafitte Rothschild Bordeaux?
能上一杯98年的拉菲尔酒庄波尔多葡萄酒吗
Make it a bottle.
上一瓶吧
Let me ask you something, are you happy doing this job?
我问你件事 做这份工作你开心吗
We all have to work.
我们都得工作
Do we, though?
真的要这样吗
See, I'm supposed to be looking for a job,
我本该找份工作的
but I don't know the first thing about them.
但我不知道从何开始
What does someone in your position make?
你这个职位能赚多少啊
A million a year? Less?
一百万一年 再少点
your total is $6,836.16.
总共6836.16块
Ooh, something must've been on sale.
有东西打折了啊
Put it on this.
用这个刷
Great.
很好
You're Marisol Suarez?
你是玛莉索·苏亚雷斯吗
Si!
没错
May I see your license, please?
我能看下您的证件吗
Okay, I'm not actually Marisol, but she's a dear friend.
好吧 我不是玛莉索 是她闺蜜
She'd be fine if she knew I was using it.
如果她知道我在用也没事的
"If she knew"?
"如果她知道"
I'm gonna have to keep this card, ma'am.
我必须没收这张卡 女士
You can't do that. Give it to me.
你不能这样 还给我
Do not touch me.
别碰我
Really? Or what?
真的吗 不然呢
Not how I expected that to go.
不是我预料到的方式
It's been a long time since I've been on a first date.
距离我第一次约会已经有很长时间了
I forgot how awkward it is to make small talk
我都忘了和陌生人找话题
with a complete stranger.
是多么尴尬的事
Are you okay?
你还好么
I'm just having a hard time swallowing this.
我只是咽这口有点困难
Good evening, Carlos.
晚上好 卡洛斯
Could I trouble you for some oysters rockefeller to start?
我能点洛克裴勒烤牡蛎做前菜吗
Of course. But I'm Santiago.
没问题 不过我叫圣地亚哥
Honest mistake.
无心之失
Don't do anything repulsive to my oysters.
不要报复我的牡蛎
What?
怎么
You think all Latinos look alike.
你觉得所有拉美人都一个样
No, I think Carlos and San diego look alike.
不 我是觉得卡洛斯和圣地亚哥长得像
Because they're both brown?
因为他们都是棕肤色
No, because they're both waiters.
不 因为他们都是服务员
I'm not a racist. I'm a classist.
我不是种族主义 我是阶级主义
That's just as bad.
一样坏
God, what is it like to go through life
天啊 在生活中觉得所有人
thinking whole groups of people are below you?
都在你之下是怎样一种体验
You can't even be bothered to remember
你甚至懒得记
something as simple as what they look like.
他们的长相这样简单的东西
You know what you are?
你知道你是什么人吗
An idiot.
白♥痴♥
You remind me of my wife.
你让我想起了我妻子
You seem to be choking a lot.
你似乎总是噎着
Perhaps you should have that checked.
或许你该去医院看看
I am nothing like Evelyn.
我和伊芙琳完全不一样
You know my wife?
你认识我妻子
Only by reputation.
只是听过大名
Excuse me, Santiago. I'm sorry.
打扰 圣地亚哥 很抱歉
Can we speed this along and order, please? Thank you.
我们能加速点餐吗 谢谢
I'm Carlos. That's Santiago.
我是卡洛斯 他才是圣地亚哥
It happens all the time.
这种事经常发生
Mrs. Genevieve, I am so, so sorry.
吉纳维芙太太 真的很抱歉
It's fine.
没关系
Clearly my dinner invitation meant nothing to you.
很明显我的晚餐邀请对你无足轻重
That's not true.
不是这样的
I wanted to be here, but I got stuck under a bed.
我想来的 但被困在一张床下了
And I couldn't leave because these two people came in
我没法离开 因为有两个人进来
and started having sex right on top of me.
开始在我头顶上做♥爱♥
You don't have to lie, Rosie.
你没必要撒谎 罗西
If you didn't want to be my friend, you just had to say so.
你要是不想做我朋友 直接说就好
Mrs. Genevieve, I do want to be your friend very much.
吉纳维芙太太 我非常想成为您的朋友
Well, I'm sorry.
那我很抱歉
That position has already been filled.
这个位置已经被人占了
Genevieve, come dance with me.
吉纳维芙 来与我共舞吧
Who's that?
这是谁
Fabian, my hairdresser.
费边 我的美发师
I prefer hair magician.
我更喜欢被称作秀发魔法师
He's fabulous, funny, fierce, ferocious,
他迷人 有趣 猛烈 狂野
and officially my new best friend.
已正式成为我最好的朋友
Sorry to postpone our meeting, Cece,
很抱歉推迟我们的见面 茜茜
but I have a friend who needed my help.
但我得去帮一个朋友
Yes, she is...
是的
very, very sick.
她病得非常严重
Thank you for understanding.
谢谢理解
I am so sorry, Marisol.
我非常抱歉 玛莉索
I know this is a terrible inconvenience.
我给你添了大♥麻♥烦
Well, I suppose Cece Sheffield
我想茜茜·谢菲尔德
and her very lucrative account will have to wait.
和她非常充盈的小金库只能等着了
Let's just get you out of here.
我们先把你弄出去
Says you only had $2.07 on you at the time of your arrest.
你被捕时说身上只有两块七分
That correct? Shut up.
是这样吗 闭嘴
I am so humiliated.
太丢脸了
I'm penniless, barefoot,
我身无分文 光着脚
and I just befriended a prostitute
刚刚交了个妓♥女♥朋友
who undoubtedly has more money than me.
毫无疑问 她钱都比我多
Stay strong, Coco.
要坚强 蔻蔻
This will all turn out okay.
一切都会好起来的
No! Adrian was right.
不 艾德里安说得对
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表