剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Then why are you still here?
那你为什么还在这里
Because you're in that stupid chair!
因为你坐着那把愚蠢的轮椅
And what would people think if I left?
如果我离开了 人们会怎么想
Well, I don't care why you're here --
我不在乎你为什么在这里
only that you stayed.
只在乎你留下来了
And I'm going to make it my life's work
我要花上这辈子的时间
to make sure you fall in love with me again.
努力确保你再次爱上我
In the meantime,
在此期间
don't let me catch you near a flight of stairs.
别让我发现你在楼梯附近
Name?
名字
I'm a hot girl.
我是靓妞
I can see that.
我能看出来
And hot girls get into parties.
靓妞能进派对
Not this one.
这个不行
Come on. Please?
拜托啦
It's my first week in L.A.,
这是我来洛杉矶的第一周
and all I want is to go to a celebrity party.
我只想参加明星派对
Look, honestly, there's nothing special about these people.
说真的 这些人没什么特殊的
They're just like everyone else.
就跟别人一样
Sweetheart, what are you doing?
亲爱的 你在干什么
Don't you "Sweetheart" me!
少叫我亲爱的
I remember everything about Rosie.
我记起了关于罗西的一切
You've been lying to me for months!
你骗了我几个月
Now, calm down. I can explain.
冷静点 我可以解释
You tried to keep her away from me...
你想让她远离我
...but I know the truth.
但我知道真♥相♥
And you're gonna pay for what you did!
你要为你做的事付出代价
Spence, you're hurting me!
斯宾思 你弄疼我了
Spence!
斯宾思
Okay, let's do this.
好 开始吧
All right.
好
Oh, hello!
你好
Oh. I didn't know royalty lived here.
我不知道这里住的是王室成员呢
I was just having some fun.
我只是在找点乐子
Well, I like it.
我很喜欢
And now I know I can wear my cape
现在我可以穿披风
without feeling embarrassed.
而不觉得尴尬了
I live next door, by the way.
顺便说一句 我住隔壁
I don't just come to random homes
我没有随便敲别人家的门
and make fun of people's clothes.
取笑人们的衣服
Kyle.
我是凯尔
Zoila.
我是佐拉
Well, I'll be right over there, Zoila, if you need anything.
佐拉 如果你需要什么 我就在隔壁
Oh, and this is for you --
这是给你的
uh, a gift for the new homeowner.
给新房♥主的礼物
Oh, actually...
实际上
I'm so glad I bought this house.
我很高兴我买♥♥了这栋房♥子
Ben!
本
Where the hell are you?!
你在哪里
Peri. Peri. Spence left the party.
佩里 斯宾思离开了派对
But don't worry -- I took his keys,
但别担心 我拿走了他的钥匙
so he's not driving anywhere.
他就没法开车走了
I don't care about Spence!
我不在乎斯宾思
Do you know where Ben is?
你知道本在哪里吗
Uh, I'll check downstairs.
我去楼下看看
Ben!
本
Oh, my God.
天啊
Well, thank you, Peter.
谢谢你 彼得
This was a lovely evening.
今晚真愉快
I'm glad you liked it.
很高兴你喜欢
I really did.
我真的喜欢
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Well, um...
嗯...
take care.
保重
"Take care"?
保重
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Well, typically, it means
一般意味着
"Have a good night and take care of yourself."
晚安 照顾好自己
Yeah, I -- I just thought you would go with, uh,
我觉得你该说
"We should do this again" or "I'll call you tomorrow."
我们该再约一次 或者 我明天给你打电♥话♥
Nope.
不
Take care.
保重
But I thought we had a pretty good time.
但我以为我们过得挺开心的
We talked all night.
我们聊了一整晚
No, you talked all night --
不 你聊了一整晚
about Jesse.
一直聊杰西
And he's right -- You are still hung up on him.
他说得对 你的确对他念念不忘
I am --
我
I wasn't finished.
我还没说完
Whether you know it or not, you're still
不管你知不知道
working through your feelings, which is fine,
你还在整理感情 这没关系
but I'm a grown-ass man,
但我是成年人
and I've been around the block enough to know how this ends.
我经历过这种事 知道结局会怎么样
I just --
我只是
Still not finished.
我还没说完
I happen to think you're sexy as hell
我碰巧认为你性感撩人
and smart...
机智聪明
and a little bit crazy,
有点疯狂
which is exactly my type.
我就喜欢你这种女人
But I'm not gonna date somebody who's hung up on their ex.
但我不会跟没忘记前任的人约会
Well, do you have anything to say for yourself?
你有什么要为自己辩护的吗
I'm a little concerned about your wife.
我有点担心你的妻子
When she learned about your prognosis, she was devastated.
她得知你的预后时简直伤心欲绝
I'm aware, but as long as I'm in this chair,
我知道 但只要我坐着这轮椅
she won't leave me.
她就不会离开我
Which is why I'm paying you all of this money...
所以我付你这么一大笔钱
to keep my little secret.
来为我保守秘密
Peri?
佩里
Peri?
佩里
Peri?!
佩里
Oh, my God.
天啊
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表