剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Stay away from me, both of you!
你俩都离我远点
Danni, please, please, don't -- danni.
丹妮 请不要 丹妮
You know, I wasn't sure at first,
一开始我不确定
but I really think this pink makes my toes pop.
但我真觉得这粉色让我的脚趾很有活力
Fabian, I'm having such a good time with you.
费边 我跟你在一起过得好开心
You have brought a bit of sunshine back into my life,
你为我的生活带来了一些阳光
and right when I need it most.
就在我最需要的时候
You know, you should meet some of my friends.
你该见见我的一些朋友
I think you'd really like them.
我觉得你会很喜欢他们
Are they all as much fun as you?
他们都和你一样风趣吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
We're all a part of this group
我们是同一个团体的成员
where we get together and discuss things.
我们会碰头讨论事情
Like a book club?
像是读书俱乐部吗
Something like that.
差不多吧
You should read this.
你该读读这个
It's going to change your life.
这会改变你的生活
Joynetics: Completing the circle.
《乐趣学:完成圈子》
The circle?
圈子
That's what Shannon and Ben were talking about.
香农和本说的就是这个
Do you know what it is?
你知道那是什么吗
No, I don't.
我不知道
Did Peri ever talk about the circle?
佩里提到过圈子吗
Is it 100 degrees in here?
这里是不是有100度啊
What's wrong?
出什么事了
You said everything was better with kill face.
你说杀戮脸对你好些了
It is.
是啊
Then why are you still so nervous and -- and sweaty?
那你为什么这么紧张 出了这么多汗
Spence?
斯宾思
Hey.
喂
I can't breathe.
我无法呼吸了
Spence.
斯宾思
Spence!
斯宾思
Help!
救命
Help! Somebody help him!
救命啊 快来人救救他
Help!
救命
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表