剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
You did the right thing. Now get out.
你做得对 现在给我出去
But it's my apartment.
可这是我家
Do you really want to piss off two angry Puerto Rican ladies?
你真想惹两个已经很生气的波多黎各女人吗
Three angry Puerto Rican ladies.
是三个很生气的波多黎各女人
I'll -- I'll be going now.
我 我现在就走
Danni, I'm so sorry.
丹妮 我很抱歉
It breaks my heart that I hurt you.
我伤害了你 我的心都碎了
And I want to explain.
我想跟你解释
Mija, Carmen didn't have a lot of choices back then.
女儿 卡门当时也是没有办法
Yeah, when I got pregnant, I was young and stupid.
是的 我怀孕的时候 很年轻也很蠢
Yes. Carmen was a -- how do you say in english?
是的 卡门当时是 英语怎么说来着
a ho.
一个婊♥子♥
I wasn't a ho. I was popular.
我不是婊♥子♥ 我那是人见人爱
Something Josefina knows nothing about.
而约瑟芬娜对此一无所知
That's beside the point.
这不是重点
You have to forgive her.
你要原谅她
Giving you to Josefina
把你给约瑟芬娜
was the best thing I could have done.
当时是我最好的选择了
You know, I-I knew she was gonna be a great mother.
我知道她会是一个优秀的母亲的
But she wasn't!
可她不是
She lied to me my entire life.
她骗了我一辈子
Wait. You're mad at her?
等等 你生她的气吗
I was protecting you.
我是在保护你
I always felt like there was something wrong.
我一直都觉得有什么地方不对劲
And now it all makes sense.
现在全都说得通了
Why we're nothing alike.
为什么我们一点都不像
Why we never stop fighting.
为什么我们一直吵架
All mothers and daughters fight.
所有的母亲和女儿都会吵架
No.
不
You're not my mother.
你不是我的母亲
And you never were.
你从来都不是
Thank you for gracing me with your presence, Your highness.
多谢您赏脸大驾光临 殿下
Evelyn, I'm certain you called me here
伊芙琳 我知道你叫我来
to ask for something, probably money.
是要东西的 可能是钱
May I suggest you dial back the sarcasm.
所以你就不要讽刺我了
My apologies.
抱歉
I thought we'd meet on neutral turf to discuss custody.
我是想我们在一个中立的地方谈一下所有权问题
Custody of what?
什么所有权
Of our social calendar.
我们的社交活动
We need to divide it up
我们需要分一下
and decide who's going to attend
决定谁去参加
which balls, fundraisers, galas, et cetera.
哪些舞会 资金筹集♥会♥ 晚会等等
Well, that does make sense.
这说得通
The childhood obesity masquerade ball on the 24th.
24号♥的儿童肥胖化装舞会
Yours.
你去
Irritable bowel casino and cigar night.
肠易激综合症赌场和雪茄之夜
Everything about that screams you.
非常适合你
And the alzheimer's violet ball.
阿尔茨海默症紫色舞会
Me. I look better in purple.
我去 我穿紫的好看
It's really inarguable.
这真是无可争议的
And, of course, there's tomorrow's Hamilton house gala.
还有明天晚上汉密尔顿家的晚会
I guess I'll just throw myself on that grenade.
我想这个坑还是我去跳吧
Hold on a second.
等等
Why are you so eager to attend the Hamilton gala?
你为什么这么想去汉密尔顿的晚会呢
I'm not, but one of us should be there.
我不想 但我们得有一个人去
You never enjoyed it.
你从来都不喜欢去的
Evelyn, I can read you like a book.
伊芙琳 我能看穿你
Why don't you want me there?
你为什么不想让我去
Because I will be there with someone.
因为我会跟别人一起去
You have a date!
你有男伴了
Yes. He's a handsome man, tall...
是的 他很帅 很高
Investment banker.
投资银行家
I see. And what is this tall banker man's name?
这样啊 那这个高大的投资银行家叫什么
Bartholomew.
巴塞洛缪
And if I'm there with Bartholomew
要是我跟巴塞洛缪一起
and -- and you're there alone, you'll be horribly embarrassed.
而你只有一个人 那你会非常尴尬的
Well, how very considerate.
你考虑得还真周到
So you won't be attending?
那你不会去了吧
I will not.
我不去了
You have my word.
我保证
Bartholomew.
巴塞洛缪
Fabian kissed me.
费边亲了我
Fabian your hairdresser?
你的美发师费边吗
Square on the mouth.
亲在嘴上
With lots of intention and passion.
很有激♥情♥
Well, I'm confused.
我有点不明白了
I-isn't he gay?
他不是同性恋吗
Apparently not all the way.
很显然并不全是
He seemed all the way to me.
我觉得他全是
Is it possible I'm so beautiful
有没有可能是我太漂亮了
that I turned him straight?
然后把他掰直了
I don't think that happens.
我觉得不会
I always saw Fabian as my fabulous friend.
我一直把费边当作我的好朋友
It never occurred to me that he'd want more.
我从没想过他还想更进一步
I wouldn't worry about what Fabian wants.
我倒不担心费边那边
Are you attracted to him?
你喜欢他吗
I don't think so.
应该不喜欢
I mean, the kiss was enjoyable,
他的吻技还不错
But I think he was wearing more lip gloss than I was.
但是他的唇膏比我抹得还多
Then there you go.
这就是了
I just wanted to say goodbye. I'm going back to the island.
我是来告别的 我要回去了
What? Josefina!
什么 约瑟芬娜
I'm not wanted here.
这里没人喜欢我
Come on. Kids say stuff.
拜托 小孩子瞎说的
"Get out of my room. I hate broccoli.
"离开我房♥间 我讨厌西兰花
You're not my mother, and you never were."
你不是我母亲 从来都不是"
She meant what she said.
她就是这么想的
All her life, I worried that this would happen.
这么多年来 我一直担心会这样
That she'd find out.
担心她会知道真♥相♥
And that she would pick you over me.
然后她会选择你而不是我
She didn't pick me.
她没有选我
Of course she did.
她当然选了
Look at you.
看看你
You were always the pretty one...
你总是美丽的那个
The talented one.
有才华的那个
But you were the loving one.
但你才是有爱心的那个
None of that matters.
这些都没有意义
From the moment she heard the truth,
她听到真♥相♥的那一刻起
she cut me out of her life.
她就将我排除在她生活之外了
Josefina.
约瑟芬娜 等等
You can't leave me all alone with her.
你不能把她丢给我一个人
I don't know what to say or do.
我不知道该说什么做什么
I just hope that...
我只是希望
this will finally make Daniela happy.
这最终会让丹妮亚拉开心
I hope it's okay that I drop by unannounced.
希望我突然到访没有唐突
But I don't have your phone number.
但我没有你的手♥机♥号♥
Because I didn't give it to you.
因为我没给你
Our date didn't go very well.
我们的约会进展得不顺利
Trust me, I'll grow on you.
相信我 我会慢慢喜欢你的
Hear me out.
听我说
There's this charity event tonight.
有场慈善活动晚会
I know it's last-minute.
我知道这很突兀
Is that a car?
那是一辆车吗
I think your neighbor just got home.
我想你的邻居回家了
Anyway, it's the Hamilton house gala,
不管怎么说 是汉密尔顿家的晚会
If you know it.
如果你知道的话
Actually, it's a beautiful day.
今天天气其实挺好的
Let's talk outside.
去外面说吧
Anyway, in the past, I've attended with my wife,
不管怎样 过去 我一直陪伴着我妻子
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表