剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
If you need me to go down to the strip club, I'll do it.
如果你要我帮忙去脱衣舞俱乐部 我可以
Thanks, Jesse. Way to take one for the team.
谢谢你 杰西 为了我们这么牺牲你自己
Anyway, I think she's gone for good.
总之 我觉得她是彻底消失了
Don't lose hope.
别丧失希望
You'll find another way to help Spence.
你会找到新的方法来帮助斯宾思的
The police should be looking at Peri's manager, Ben.
警♥察♥应该调查下佩里的经纪人 本
He's hiding something.
他有所隐瞒
But why would Ben kill Peri?
但是本为什么要杀了佩里呢
She made him a boatload of money.
她可是为他赚了不少钱
He had nothing to gain.
他杀了佩里也得不到什么
So the question is, whose life is better with Peri dead?
所以问题是 佩里死了谁得到的好处更大
I'm home!
我回来了
Jesse.
杰西
You've been working so hard.
你工作真努力
I want to give you a little bonus.
我要给你点小奖励
Buy yourself something pretty --
给自己买♥♥点好东西
Not a shirt.
上衣就算了
Miss Shannon, you got a lot of stuff today.
香农小姐 您今天买♥♥了不少东西啊
So?
所以呢
Well, isn't Peri's money supposed to be for Tucker?
佩里的钱不应该留给塔科吗
Well, I needed some things --
我需要买♥♥一些东西
proper attire for me to mourn the loss of my sister.
一些合适的衣着来让我悼念我的妹妹
Like this?
像这件
Zebra was Peri's favorite.
斑马是佩里的最爱
Well, what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
The furniture.
家具
The drapes!
还有窗帘
What happened?
发生什么了
After breakfast, I took a stroll
吃完早餐以后 我散了个步
down to this little boutique on Rodeo and...
去了罗迪欧大道的精品店 然后...
I bought you a whole new living room --
我为你装饰了一个新的客厅
and also new sheets.
还有新的床单
Did you put all of this on my credit card?
这些你都是刷我的信♥用♥卡♥吗
Well, I'll pay you back one day.
我以后会还你的
You said you wanted me to be happy,
你说你想让我开心
and changing all your furniture made me so happy.
换了你所有的家具让我开心得不得了
I meant to treat yourself to a muffin, not a...
我是让你去吃个松饼 不是...
19th-century Edwardian side chair upholstered in sable?
用黑貂皮装饰的十九世纪爱德华式无扶手椅
Yeah, not that!
对 不是这个
I liked my old furniture.
我喜欢我的旧家具
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
是啊
All of this has to go back!
这些统统都得退回去
Evelyn, it is time to accept reality.
伊芙琳 是时候接受现实了
You don't have any money.
你已经身无分文了
That means you have to start fending for yourself.
意思是你得开始自己养活自己了
That means get a job.
也就是说你得去找份工作
That is quite possibly
这可能是
the ugliest thing anyone has ever said to me.
别人对我说过的最可怕的一句话
Tough!
坚强点
Now give me back my credit card.
把我的信♥用♥卡♥还给我
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
Trust me, it's for your own good.
相信我 这是为了你好
Rosie. Good.
罗西 很好
I've been wanting to talk to you about dinner tonight.
我一直在等着跟你说晚餐的事情
I left it in the refrigerator, Mrs. Genevieve.
我把晚餐放在冰箱里了 吉纳维芙太太
It's ready whenever you want.
你想什么时候吃都可以
You've misunderstood me, dear.
你误会我了 亲爱的
I'm inviting you to join me for dinner.
我想邀请你跟我一起吃晚餐
Really?
真的吗
I'd like to get to know you better.
我想多了解你一点
What's Rosie been up to lately?
罗西最近在干什么
Still trying to get Spence out of prison.
还在努力把斯宾思救出来
Yes. Right. That.
对哦
Actually, I'm on my way out to see him now.
其实我现在正要去见他
But surely you have time for dinner?
但你肯定有时间一起吃晚饭吧
I mean, Spence isn't going anywhere.
我是说斯宾思又不会去别的地方
No, he's not, but I don't want to miss visiting hours.
的确不会 但我不想错过探监时间
Maybe we should have dinner tomorrow?
不如我们明天再一起吃晚饭吧
Perfect.
太好了
I'll make all the arrangements.
我去安排一下
You won't have to lift a finger.
你什么都不用操心
I don't mind. Nonsense.
我不介意的 说什么呢
That's what friends are for.
这是朋友该做的
Can I talk to you?
我能和你谈谈吗
What do you want to talk about, how you ruined my life?
你想谈什么 你是如何毁掉我的生活吗
Or maybe skip that part and go right to you forgiving me.
或者跳过这一段直接说你原谅我了
Danni, I know you're mad about the showcase,
丹妮 我知道你对预演的事很生气
but your mom is just looking out for you.
但你妈妈只是想照顾你
Mami doesn't understood me.
妈妈根本不懂我
But out of all people, I thought you did.
但我以为你会懂
I understand -- more than you know.
我懂 比你想象中的要懂
But I don't want you to live my life.
但我不想让你过着和我一样的生活
I want better for you.
我希望你能过得更好
It's all I ever wanted.
这是我想要的一切
But now it's never gonna happen.
但现在已经不可能了
What if there was a way
如果有办法
you could still sing in the showcase?
能让你在预演中唱歌♥呢
You're gonna stand up to mami for me?
你准备告诉妈妈你挺我吗
No. God, no.
不 天啊 当然不是
That woman scares the hell out of me.
那女人把我吓死了
Then how are you gonna change her mind?
那你打算怎么改变她的心意
How else?
还能怎么办
We're going to lie our asses off.
我们要撒个弥天大谎
Spence, how did Peri get along with Shannon?
斯宾思 佩里和香农的关系怎么样
Did they ever fight?
她们争吵过吗
Yeah, yeah, of course they fought. They were sisters.
当然了 她们是姐妹
I'm trying to figure out if Shannon could've killed Peri.
我想查清楚会不会是香农杀了佩里
Shannon was always jealous.
香农一直很嫉妒
She wanted to be an actress, too,
她也想成为演员
but she was always living in Peri's shadow.
但她一直活在佩里的阴影之中
Did you ever see Shannon get violent?
你见过香农动手的样子吗
You know, I -- if I had all the answers, I wouldn't be in here.
如果我知道所有的答案 我也不会在这里了
What is the matter with you?
你怎么回事啊
I'm sorry. It just...
对不起 只是...
This place is really getting to me.
这地方对我影响很大
I can't sleep.
我睡不着
There's this inmate who keeps watching me.
有个狱友一直盯着我
His name is "Kill face."
他叫杀戮脸
Kill face? Why do they call him kill face?
杀戮脸 他们为什么叫他杀戮脸
'Cause he has the word "Kill" Tattooed on his face.
因为他脸上纹着"杀戮"
That sounds painful.
听上去就很痛
I must've wandered into his turf or something,
我肯定是不小心溜达到了他的地盘
and now he wants to shiv me...
现在他想做了我...
Or worse.
或者更糟
What could be worse?
还能糟到哪里去
Rosie, come on.
罗西 你看看
I may be 50, but I am very, very handsome.
虽然我五十岁了 但我还是非常非常帅
And look at these guys.
看看这些家伙
I'm the Megan Fox of this prison.
我简直是这座监狱中的梅根·福克斯[女演员]
Thanks for inviting me out.
谢谢你请我出来吃饭
I assume you heard about me and Kyle.
我想你应该听说我和凯尔的事了
Yeah. Did he give you the candle?
是的 他给你蜡烛了吗
Yes.
是的
What's up with that? I don't know.
那到底是怎么一回事 我不知道
I told him it's bizarre to give a breakup gift.
我跟他说过送分手礼物很奇怪
He acted like we'd already broken up.
他好像我们已经分手了一样
Well, i-it's just Kyle being Kyle.
凯尔就是这个样子
I'm sorry.
不好意思
He's your son. I'm putting you in a terrible position.
他是你的儿子 我这样让你也十分难办
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表