剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
You didn't know?
你不知道吗
How embarrassing for you.
对你来说可真尴尬
Oh, Carmen!
卡门
I'ts 1100 a.m. I assumed you'd be napping.
现在是早上十一点 我还以为你在午睡
Hello.
你好
I'm confused.
我糊涂了
You look like Carmen, and yet you're cleaning.
你长得很像卡门 但你却在打扫
I'm Danni, Carmen's cousin.
我叫丹妮 卡门的侄女
And your new maid.
你的新女佣
How have we not met? I don't know.
我们怎么会从没见过 我不知道
I've been staying in the east wing the past week.
过去的一周里我一直住在房♥子的东侧
Oh, it's such a large house.
这栋房♥子太大了
I rarely travel east of the game room.
我很少去游戏室的东边
Anyway, Mr. Powell gave me the job.
鲍威尔先生给了我工作
Why would he do that?
他为什么会这么做
I guess he liked me?
我猜是他喜欢我
I'm sure he did.
我想他是的
My husband has always had a soft spot for young latina maids.
我的丈夫一直偏爱年轻的拉丁女佣
I swear there's nothing going on between me and your husband.
我发誓我和你丈夫之间什么事都没有
Yes, but would you be open to the possibility?
我知道 但你会考虑这种可能性吗
The police think Peri was killed between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m.
警♥察♥认为佩里是在凌晨一点到三点间被杀的
What time did Spence leave the party?
斯宾思是什么时候离开派对的
Around 11.
11点左右
And I didn't see him again
之后我就没见过他了
till the morning when I came for work.
直到第二天早上我来工作
Did he say where he was going?
他说过他去哪里了吗
No. No, he didn't.
不 不 他没有
He was very drunk and angry.
他烂醉如泥 又很生气
I could barely get the keys away from him.
我很艰难地才把他的钥匙从他手里抢走
You took his keys?
你拿走了他的钥匙
Yeah, I didn't want him to drive.
是的 我不想他开车
So wherever Spence went, he had to walk.
这么说无论斯宾思去哪里 他得走路去
And I bet he was looking for a place to drink.
我敢打赌他是要找地方喝酒
There's at least a dozen bars nearby
那附近最起码有十几家
that he could have been at.
他可能会去的酒吧
So I'll go to all of them.
那我就一家家去过来
Listen, Rosie.
听着 罗西
What?
什么
You had already left the party by then,
你那个时候已经离开派对了
but Spence was really mad at Peri.
但斯宾思真的很生佩里的气
Is there any chance that the police are right about him?
有没有可能警♥察♥对于他的猜测是对的
Jesse, if you took Spence's keys,
杰西 如果你拿走了斯宾思的钥匙
then how did he get back in the house?
那他是怎么回房♥子的
Someone must have left the door unlocked.
一定有人没有锁门
The killer.
凶手
Spence is innocent, and I'm going to prove it.
斯宾思是清白的 我会证明的
So, how is it going with the neighbor guy?
你和邻居进展如何
Have you been on his yacht?
上过他的"游艇"了吗
Turns out there's a problem. No, no, no.
现在看来有一个问题 不不不
He's cute and rich and he lives right next door.
他又帅又有钱 还就住在隔壁
Don't ruin this!
别毁了这一切
He lives with his mother.
他和他母亲住在一起
Dump him.
甩了他
Carmen, I think I might really like him.
卡门 我觉得我可能真的很喜欢他
He lives with his mommy.
他和他母亲住在一起
He's probably a serial killer.
他很可能是个连环杀手
Maybe there are health issues?
可能是身体原因
Maybe she falls down a lot?
可能她经常摔倒
Or maybe he's just being a good son.
又或许他只是想做个孝子
Or maybe he's gonna skin you and turn you into candles.
又或许他会剥你的皮 把你做成蜡烛
I hope you don't mind me stopping by.
我希望你不会介意我过来
Not at all.
完全不介意
Just promise to keep your clothes on.
答应我别脱衣服
Ah, I'll do my best.
我尽力
I just want to apologize for what happened at Peter's.
我想为在彼得家发生的事道歉
It's okay.
没关系
I have to admit, your body is amazing.
但是不得不说 你的身体保养得非常好
Oh, it is, isn't it?
是吧
I weirdly can't stop thinking about it.
我脑子里一直有那个画面 虽然这很怪异
I'd love to know your beauty secrets.
我很想知道你保持漂亮的秘密
Daily exercise, good genetics,
每天锻炼 良好的基因
And never eat a portion larger than a nickel.
还有绝不吃比五分硬币大的食物
Uh, I'll have to try that.
我试试看吧
I'm so glad we can share secrets like this, friend to friend.
我很高兴我们能像朋友一样分享秘密
Okay. Friend to friend. Sure.
是啊 像朋友一样
And since we're friends, I know you won't mind me asking.
既然我们是朋友了 我想你也不会介意
Please stop dating Peter.
请不要再跟彼得约会了
What?
什么
Seeing you around town, romancing my ex,
看见你在这里跟我的前任恋爱
Well, it would hurt me deeply.
这深深地伤害了我
You understand.
你明白的
Genevieve, if I couldn't date any of your exes,
吉纳维芙 如果不允许我跟你的前任们恋爱
there'd be no men left in Beverly Hills.
那比佛利山庄也就没有别的男人了
But friends don't go out with each other's exes.
可是朋友不会跟朋友的前任约会的
That's a rule.
这是规矩
I wouldn't really call us friends.
我觉得我们也不算是朋友
You just said we were a minute ago.
你刚还承认了呢
I was being polite.
我那是出于礼貌
But you've been to my home.
可是你去过我家
I've been to a lot of homes.
我还去过很多人家里呢
And we shared beauty secrets.
我们还分享过保持漂亮的秘密
One secret.
只有一个而已
And good genetics? Not a big secret.
而且良好的基因也算不是什么大秘密吧
I've known you for years.
我认识你好多年了
We run in the same circles.
我们都在同一个圈子里
We even belong to the same book club.
我们甚至还是同一个书友会的呢
Oh, my God. We are friends.
天哪 我们还真是朋友
I certainly think of you that way.
我的确是把你当朋友
You are so smart, and you have so much poise.
你很聪明 而且你也很有风度
I just think the world of you, Marisol.
我很钦佩你 玛莉索
That's kind of you to say.
你这么说太客气了
Well, I mean it.
我是说真的
So, you'll stop seeing him?
那你不会再跟他约会了吧
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗
Absolutely.
当然
But in the end, I know you'll make the right choice.
我相信你最终会做出正确的选择的
I have your tea, Mr. Powell.
我给你端来了茶 鲍威尔先生
Thank you, Daniela.
谢谢你 丹妮亚拉
It's refreshing to ask for something...
很高兴我要了样东西
once and actually... receive it.
然后还能真的 拿到
How do you like your tea?
你想要加点什么
Black, like my American Express.
什么也不加[黑色] 就像我的运通黑卡一样
Careful.
小心点
It's very... hot.
很烫[性感]
Here. Let me help you sip it.
来 我来喂你喝
Daniela, what's happening here?
丹妮亚拉 你这是干什么
I'm seducing you.
我在引诱你
But usually I have to...
可我通常要通过
cajole or trick or pay for this sort of thing.
劝诱 哄骗或者花钱才能达到这个效果
But don't you want me?
那你不想要我吗
It's not a matter of want.
不是想不想要的问题
Excuse me. Sorry.
不好意思 抱歉
No.
不行
But your wife isn't home.
可你妻子又不在家啊
Evelyn is like carbon monoxide.
伊芙琳就像是一氧化碳
You might not be able to see her,
你虽然看不见她
but she can still kill you.
但她仍然能杀死你
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so embarrassed.
太尴尬了
Don't be.
不必
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表