剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Santo Dios!
我的天啊
That girl's your daughter?
这女孩就是你的女儿
I was just a teenager.
我当时才十几岁
I had big plans for my life.
对我的人生有很远大的规划
So my cousin Josefina, she raised her as her own.
所以我姐姐约瑟芬娜把她视如己出
So she doesn't even know she's adopted?
她甚至都不知道自己是被领养的
Nobody knows!
谁都不知道
And if she finds out, it's gonna mess up her whole life.
她要是知道了 会毁掉她的一生的
Her life or yours?
她的一生 还是你的一生
I never should have told you any of this.
我根本不该告诉你这些事
Carmen? Yeah?
卡门 什么事
I have to go.
我该走了
Oh, no! So soon?
不是吧 这么快
Yeah. I don't want to miss check-in.
是啊 我可不想错过登记入住的时间
I'm staying at this gross youth hostel.
我住在某个很简陋的青年旅馆
You should stay here.
你应该留在这里
What?! Well, why not?
什么 怎么不行
We have an infinite number of guest rooms.
我们有数不清的客房♥
But...shouldn't you check with Mrs. Powell first?
但是 你不应该先和鲍威尔太太说一声吗
Oh, Evelyn will be so busy with the remodel,
伊芙琳忙着处理重建的事
she won't even notice.
她不会注意到的
And young Daniela can get to know her...cousin.
小丹妮亚拉能够好好了解她的...阿姨
Ay! IMuchas gracias, Mr. Powell!
太感谢你了 鲍威尔先生
Isn't this great?!
真是太好了
You really don't like hugging, do you?
你真的不是很喜欢抱抱啊
I'll go get my suitcase.
我去拿我的箱子
I'm not going to lie. Being in a wheelchair is boring,
我不骗你 坐轮椅太无聊了
and this promises to be positively...scintillating.
这下肯定会非常...有意思
Gail, I'm so happy you agreed to do our remodel.
盖尔 很高兴你同意为我们重建
There are so few good interior designers.
好内部装潢师真的是不多
Please -- I've been dying to get my hands on that dusty,
拜托 这么多年来 我早就想改造你那个
old place of yours for years.
又脏又旧的地方了
Hurtful. But I like the enthusiasm.
很伤人 但是我喜欢你的热情
I hate to ask, but are we gonna need
我不想开口的 但是我们要
those ugly wheelchair ramps for Adrian?
给艾德里安造这么丑的轮椅坡道吗
Gail, I need a confidante. Can I trust you?
盖尔 我需要一个好闺蜜 我能相信你吗
Evelyn.
伊芙琳
You know you can't.
你知道你不会信任我的
I heard you traded oral sex for your eyelid surgery.
我听说你的双眼皮手术是用口♥活♥换的
You can trust me completely.
你能完全信任我
I want to divorce Adrian.
我想和艾德里安离婚
Really? You seem so devoted to him.
真的吗 你看上去很爱他啊
I planned on leaving him before the accident,
事故发生之前我就想离开他了
but now that he's an invalid I can't,
现在他残疾了 我没法离开他
or everyone will think I'm a monster.
不然所有人都会认为我是一个禽兽
Guess your only choice is to hope he makes a full recovery.
我猜你唯一的选择就是希望他能完全康复
Well, I've hired the best concierge doctor in town.
我雇了城里最好的复健医生
And as soon as Adrian can walk...
只要艾德里安能走路...
I'm walking, too.
我也跑路
Are you washing dishes?
你在洗盘子吗
Hand me that rectangular thing.
把那个长方形的东西给我
The sponge?
海绵吗
You know, it's been six months since it happened.
事情已经过了六个月了
You don't have to do my work for me.
你没必要帮我做我的活
I want to.
是我自己想做
You're not the only one who knows how to wash dishes.
不是只有你才懂怎么洗盘子
Stop!
住手
That's not what this is for.
这不是这么用的
You're making more work for me.
你是在给我增加工作量
Oh, please let me help.
让我帮帮你吧
You've been through so much.
你经历了这么多事
I know -- Why don't I make a snack for you instead?
我知道了 不如我给你做点吃的吧
We have some baby carrots --
我们有一些小[宝宝]胡萝卜
Oh, dear.
天啊
Miniature carrots.
迷你胡萝卜
Petite carrots?
超小萝卜
You can say the word "Baby."
你可以说"宝宝"这个词
I just want to make things easier for you.
我只是想让你好过一点
How about this --
这样吧
Stop treating me with kid gloves.
不要这么小心翼翼的了
Just...be the same old shrew you've always been.
做回你原来的泼妇
Will that make you happy?
这样会让你开心吗
It's what I want.
我希望这样
Sweetheart?
亲爱的
They're sending a photographer to our party
他们要派摄影师来我们的派对
so they can blurb about it in People,
好在《人物》上吹一吹
so wear something nice, okay, Mister?
穿帅点儿 好吗 先生
Mister. Mister Spence.
先生 斯宾思先生
Excuse me?
你说什么
Didn't you call me that when we were first dating?
我们第一次约会时 你没这么喊我吗
Nope.
不
I've never called you that.
我从没这么喊过你
Really?
真的吗
I think I'd remember calling you a stupid nickname.
如果我喊了你这种蠢外号♥ 我会记得
Thought maybe that interview triggered something.
可能是采访让我想起了什么
Oh, well, it didn't.
并没有
Nobody's ever called you that -- ever.
没人这么叫过你 从来没有
Peri, it's been six months,
佩里 都六个月了
and I still don't remember anything,
我还是什么都想不起来
and even when I get a glimmer, it turns out to be wrong.
就算回忆乍现 最后也证明是错的
So your brain is mush.
你的大脑还不清楚
But it's also a blank slate.
不过它也是白纸一张
This is our chance to start over. Okay?
这是我们重写回忆的机会 好吗
Okay.
好吧
Besides...
再说...
nothing good happened in those three years, anyway.
反正过去三年也没发生什么好事
Mommy, play a game with me.
妈妈 陪我玩游戏吧
Not now, sweetie.
现在不行 亲爱的
But here. Have some screen time. It's good for you.
给 去玩吧 这对你有好处
It's me.
是我
Spence is remembering things again.
斯宾思又想起来事情了
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Let go of me!
放开我
Son of a bitch!
该死
Jesse?
杰西
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I'm working.
我在工作
You work for the Westmores?
你为韦斯特莫家工作吗
Yeah. Yeah, I'm their butler.
对 我是他们的管家
And sometimes their bodyguard,
当疯女人想擅闯时
when crazy ladies try to break in.
也是他们家的保镖
I'm not crazy.
我才没疯
I need to help Spence get his memory back.
我要帮斯宾思找回记忆
He loves me.
他爱的是我
I'm not getting in the middle of this.
我不想掺和进这件事
I need this job.
我需要这份工作
Jesse, she's a horrible woman.
杰西 她是个可怕的女人
Yeah.
对
Which is why you'll end up in jail
所以如果她在这抓到你
if she catches you here.
会把你送去坐牢
Go home.
回家去吧
And for your own good, don't come back.
为了你自己好 别再来了
You went to see Spence?
你去见斯宾思了吗
What did he say?
他说了什么
I couldn't get to him.
我没能跟他见面
Jesse grabbed me and pulled me away.
杰西把我拉到一边去了
Jesse?
杰西
My Jesse?
我家杰西吗
He's not your Jesse anymore.
他已经不是你家的了
He dumped you. Remember?
他甩了你 记得吗
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表