剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
I'm very flattered, but let's
我很荣幸 我们就当
just forget this ever happened, okay?
这一切都没发生过 好吧
No one needs to ever know.
别人没必要知道
You here to drink or dance?
你是来喝酒还是跳舞的
You look like a dancer.
你看上去像是跳舞的
That's sweet, but no.
谢谢夸奖 但我不是
I've been checking all the bars nearby.
我一直在附近的酒吧调查
I want to know if anyone saw
我想知道有没有人
my friend here the other night, hmm?
在前几天晚上看见我的这个朋友来这里
Oh, yeah, I know him.
是的 我认识这个人
He's the guy that killed that actress.
就是杀了那个女演员的人
No, no, he didn't.
不不不 他没杀
That's why I need to find someone who saw him.
所以我才要找到见过他的人
He could have been here. We were jammed.
他可能来过这 可当时人很多
If he got a lap dance, one of the girls might remember.
如果他点过大腿舞 或许有女的会记住他
But which girl?
可是是哪个女的呢
What's his type?
他喜欢什么类型的
I think I know.
我想我知道了
Ben.
本
Are you allowed to be here?
你可以来这里吗
Apparently your friend knows people in high places.
显然你朋友认识大官
Make it quick.
抓紧时间
She's a charmer.
她很可爱
So how you doing?
你怎么样了
Peri's dead. I'm in jail.
佩里死了 我进了监狱
How do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我会怎么样
Well, I brought you this.
我给你带了这个
It's got to be better than whatever swill they serve in here.
肯定是比这里的东西好
Thanks.
谢了
My lawyer said I could go to jail for the rest of my life.
我律师说我可能下半辈子要待在监狱里了
That's why I need you to focus.
所以我需要你集中精力
We need to find out who really killed Peri.
我们要查出杀死佩里的真凶
Or else we'll never get you out of here.
否则我们没法帮你离开这里
You don't think I killed her?
你不觉得是我杀了她吗
I trust you, man.
我相信你 老兄
Now come on. Try to remember what happened.
现在 试着回忆发生了什么吧
Hey, I'm here to help.
我是来帮忙的
Okay, you pervert, let's watch you at work.
你这个变♥态♥ 看看你在干什么
What's that? Oh, my god.
那是什么 天啊
Are you spying on me? Me?
你在监视我吗 我
You're the freak watching your husband read a book.
你是监视你丈夫读书的怪人
I set up a hidden camera to see what he's up to.
我装了隐藏摄像头看看他有何打算
Do all the rooms have cameras?
所有的屋子都有摄像头吗
Because sometimes I sit when I clean the tv remote
因为有时我坐着擦电视遥控器
and it accidentally turns on.
不小心就把电视打开了
Wait, is -- is that Danni?
等等 那是丹妮吗
What is she doing?
她在干什么
She shouldn't be doing that!
她不该那样做
Carmen, please stop yelling at the screen
卡门 请不要像城区电影院赞助人一样
like a patron in an urban movie theater.
对着屏幕大喊大叫
Why is she on top of him?
她为什么在他身上
I made a deal with your cousin to try
我和你的侄女做了交易
to coax Adrian into having an affair.
让她引诱艾德里安搞外遇
To sleep with Mr. Powell? That's disgusting.
和鲍威尔先生上♥床♥ 太恶心了
Well, you're preaching to the choir,
这感觉我比你清楚
but I need to trap Adrian into doing something underhanded.
但我需要诱使艾德里安做坏事
Oh, my god.
我的天啊
Oh, my god. He can walk.
我的天啊 他可以走路
So, how long have the two of you lived here?
你们俩在这里住了多久
Almost a year.
差不多一年
Hard to believe given the bad shape
我们刚刚买♥♥下这幢房♥子的时候
the house was in when we bought it.
你都不敢相信它有多差劲
So you moved in to help her fix it up!
所以你搬进来帮她装♥修♥
Oh, god, no.
天啊 当然不是
I'm the handy one.
我才是心灵手巧的那个
Kyle has many skills.
凯尔有很多技能
But none of them involve a hammer!
但就是拿锤子的活不行
Sorry. It's just an inside joke.
抱歉 内部玩笑
So, it must be nice to have your son around...
有你儿子陪伴肯定很棒
in case of illness or...
以防生病或者
I haven't had a cold in 40 years.
我都40年没感冒过了
Nah, she's gonna outlive us all.
她会活得比我们都久
So, is the plan to stay here for a while --
所以 你们计划在这里待一阵
the two of you?
就你们俩
I don't see why not.
我不知道为何不行
Mother, this dinner is delicious.
妈妈 晚餐很美味
Oh, I'm so glad you like it.
很高兴你喜欢
You know, I was trying to copy that mahi mahi we had in Oahu.
我是在学我们在欧胡岛吃的鲯鳅鱼
Oh, yeah. Remember?
是啊 记得吗
You two...travel together?
你们俩一起去旅行吗
Well, sometimes.
有时候吧
We just got back from Machu Picchu.
我们刚从马丘比丘回来
Oh, we should show her the photo album.
我们该让她看看相簿
You are gonna die.
你会死的
I'm dying already.
我已经死了
That was a... very nice dance.
刚才的舞跳得真棒
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗
Oh, 20 bucks for a lap dance.
20块跳大腿舞
No, I just want to ask you a couple of questions.
不 我只是想问你几个问题
Honey, I don't get paid to talk,
亲爱的 我不是靠说话挣钱的
and my manager's right over there.
我的经理就在那呢
What's it gonna be?
什么问题
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Cinnamon.
辛纳蒙
Oh, that's pretty.
真是个好名字
I'm Rosie.
我是罗西
I...
我
That's never happened to me before.
之前从未发生过这种事
So, listen, did you see this man at the club the other night?
那天晚上你看到这人出现在夜店里吗
Oh, yeah, he was here.
没错 他来过这
You remember him?
你记得他吗
He was wasted.
他喝多了
He kept on wanting me to call him "Mr. Spence."
一直让我叫他斯宾思先生
It really got his engines going, if you know what I mean.
这真的让他很有"激♥情♥" 如果你懂我的意思
Yeah, I wish I didn't.
真希望我不懂
Do you remember -- oh.
你记得
Did -- Cinnamon, please. Do -- do --
辛纳蒙 拜托
Stop!
停
How long was Spence here?
斯宾思在这里待了多久
Do you remember what time he left?
记得他什么时候离开的吗
I guess he was here a few hours.
待了几个小时吧
He passed out.
他昏过去了
I had to kick him out around closing time.
快关门的时候我把他赶出去了
It was around 4:00.
大概凌晨4点
So he was here between 1:00 and 3:00 and not at home?
所以他凌晨1点到3点的时候在这里
That's what I just said.
我刚是这么说的
Ah, thanks, Cinnamon!
谢谢 辛纳蒙
I'm so happy, I could kiss you.
太高兴了 真想亲你
I don't kiss, honey.
亲爱的 我不接吻
But for another $50, you can spank me.
不过再花50块 你可以打我屁♥股♥
Maybe next time, hmm?
下次吧还是
Maybe we should get away this weekend.
或许我们这周末应该出去玩
I have a place up in Santa Barbara
我在圣芭芭拉有房♥子
right near the beach.
就在海滩边
Something on your mind?
你在想什么吗
Genevieve wants me to stop seeing you.
吉纳维芙想让我不再跟你约会
Who cares what Genevieve wants?
谁关心吉纳维芙怎么想呢
I do?
我
Look, she is really upset about it,
听着 她对此很不爽
And I don't want to hurt her.
我不想伤害她
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表