剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天啊
He has something called, um, "Cardiac tamponade."
他患有某种病 叫什么心脏压塞
It's an injury to his heart.
是心脏的毛病
That sounds serious. Can they fix it?
听起来很严重 他们能治好吗
Well, he has to have surgery in a few days,
他过几天要做手术
but they expect he'll make a full recovery.
但是他们觉得能完全恢复
Is that doctor looking at me?
那个医生在看我吗
I don't think so.
我觉得没有
Miss Shannon, why are they waiting to do Tucker's surgery?
香农小姐 塔科的手术为什么还要等
It has something to do with the -- the blood bank.
血库方面还有问题
Tucker has a blood type that's difficult to match.
塔科的血型很难找到匹配的
What about Spence?
斯宾思呢
He's Tucker's father. He can donate blood.
他是塔科的爸爸 他能献血
No. No, we're not doing that.
不 不 才不要那样
I don't want Spence or his blood anywhere near my nephew.
我可不想让斯宾思或他的血接近我侄子
For a guy who loves "Lord of the Rings,"
对于一个喜欢《指环王》的家伙来说
you're really good at that.
你的技术还真不错
I'll take that as a compliment.
我就当你是在夸我了
Actually, I love all the "Lords" --
其实 我什么王都喜欢
"Lord of the Rings," "Flies," And "Dance."
《指环王》 《蝇王》 《王者之舞》
You're a giant nerd.
你还真是个怪人
Ay, Danni.
丹妮
She's driving me crazy all the way from Puerto Rico.
她在波多黎各都快把我逼疯了
What's wrong?
怎么了
My Tia Yolanda sent me an e-mail
我的提亚·约兰达给我发了一封电邮
saying that Danni's been asking around
说丹妮在到处打听
trying to find out who her birth father is.
想知道自己的亲生父亲是谁
And that would be bad?
那是一件坏事吗
Yes, it would be bad.
当然是一件坏事了
Lucas was my high-school sweetheart,
卢卡斯是我高中时期的小情人
and I never even told him that I was pregnant.
我从来没告诉他我怀孕了
So if he finds out now --
如果他现在知道了
Why are you so good at that?
你为什么这么擅长按♥摩♥
My fingers get a good workout
我的手指在玩《迷雾巫师》时
from playing "Sorcerers of the Mist."
得到了很好的锻炼
Can I use your computer so I can write back
我能用一下你的电脑回信吗
because my phone is almost dead?
我的手♥机♥快没电了
Sure. Take your time.
当然了 慢慢来
Maybe later we can order some dinner.
也许待会我们能叫点晚餐
Oh, my God.
天啊
He chopped off my head?
他切掉了我的头
Okay, pizza or Thai? You pick.
披萨还是泰国菜 你来选
You know what?
你知道吗
I don't think I'm hungry anymore.
我现在觉得我不大饿了
I think I'm just gonna... you know...
我觉得我还是...那个...
You're moving out?
你要搬出去了吗
I'm trying, but Adrian changed the gate code,
我在努力 但是艾德里安改了大门密♥码♥
and I haven't been able to connive my way back in, so...
我也没能成功骗到他 所以
This is fantastic. You know what?
这真是太棒了 你知道吗
We should go out and celebrate.
我们应该出去庆祝一下
I haven't figured out how to get back into the house yet.
我还没想好要怎么回家呢
But you're talking about moving,
但你提到了要搬走
and that's worth a nice dinner,
这就值得吃顿好晚餐了
just you and me... and Jesse. Who?
就我们两个 还有杰西 谁
My ex.
我前男友
He invited me to dinner, and I need you to come --
他邀请我吃晚餐 你得陪我
tomorrow night.
明天晚上
I have plans with James.
我和詹姆斯有约了
Bring him, too.
那也带上他
Please.
求你了
Jesse and I have history, Peter's out of town --
杰西和我有旧情 彼得出城了
I just don't want anybody getting the wrong idea.
我只是不想让任何人误会
You're worried your ex might be interested in you again?
你担心前任还对你有感觉吗
Maybe.
可能吧
And also...
而且...
this is Jesse.
杰西长这样
Dear... God!
老天
I wouldn't trust myself around this gorgeous morsel, either.
我都忍♥不住不咬这块小鲜肉
So you'll come?
所以你去吗
Well, why not?
干嘛不去
James is always saying my friends
詹姆斯总说我的朋友
are a little too elitist.
有些太高傲了
He means white.
他是指都是白人
Regardless, we would be happy to...join you.
不管怎样 我们很高兴加入
And, uh, we just...have...
而且我们才...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was -- I was distracted by his --
我有点被他的...
Abs, his arms, those crazy little muscles above his waist?
腹肌 胳膊 马甲线分心了吗
Marisol, I'm going to have to confiscate this
玛莉索 我要收缴这张广♥告♥
before I find it hidden beneath your mattress.
你休想把它藏到床底下
Why are they waiting to do Tucker's surgery?
塔科的手术为什么要推迟
He needs a blood donation.
他需要接受献血
I can donate. I know.
我可以献 我知道
I told Miss Shannon that, but she doesn't want you to.
我跟香农小姐说了 但她不同意
She won't let me help my son
她不让我帮助我儿子
because she thinks that I killed Peri?
因为她觉得我杀了佩里吗
Or maybe she's taking orders from The Circle.
或者她是在听从"圈子"的命令
I was thinking, if I follow Miss Shannon,
我在想 如果我跟踪香农小姐
I can find out where The Circle meets.
就能找到"圈子"集♥会♥的地方
It's too dangerous.
那样太危险
How many times do I have to say that?
这话要我说多少遍
Don't be mad.
别生气
I'm trying to help.
我是想帮忙
I'm sorry. I'm just upset.
对不起 我太心烦了
I'll talk to the warden,
我会和狱长谈谈
and I'll see if I can get permission to donate blood.
看能不能允许我献血
In the meantime, you promise that
同时 你要保证
you will stay away from the cult.
你会离邪教远远的
I love you.
我爱你
You didn't promise.
你没有保证
I know.
我知道
I was in the market,
我当时在市场
and I saw something called a pastelito.
看到了一个叫油炸酥的东西
I thought you might enjoy it.
觉得你可能会喜欢
You must really be lonely
你真的是够孤单
if you're making up flimsy excuses to hang out with me.
编这种蹩脚的借口来找我
I simply thought since things didn't work out with Kyle,
我只是觉得既然你和凯尔分手了
you might appreciate company.
你可能需要人陪
Actually, the Kyle situation took an unexpected turn.
其实 凯尔那事有了出乎意料的转折
He's sort of living here.
他算是住在这了
You must be thrilled.
你一定很高兴
Not exactly.
也没有
He can't even take care of himself.
他连自己都照顾不好
You mean sexually?
你是说性事方面吗
Ew! No.
不
I'm barely used to hanging out with you.
我好不容易习惯跟你相处了
Can we agree to never talk about sex?
我们能同意别说性♥爱♥吗
Your loss. I'm quite the expert.
你的损失 我可算专家
Ew, again!
够了
Anyway, I'm starting to figure out
总之 我开始明白
the weirdness between Kyle and his mom.
凯尔和他妈妈之间有多奇葩了
She did everything for him.
她为他做一切事
Should you get that?
你不接吗
Not important.
不是要紧事
So, what's going on with you?
所以 你是什么情况
Well, Evelyn tried crawling back,
伊芙琳想求和
but unfortunately, it was all a ruse.
但不幸的是 这都是计谋
I'm gonna go so you can answer that.
我走了 你好接电♥话♥
Care to finish this conversation over a drink later?
想过一会儿喝杯酒继续聊吗
I don't know.
我不知道
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表