剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
That sounds fun.
听起来真有趣
No, it's not fun.
不 不有趣
Nothing in here is fun.
这里没有有趣的东西
Come on, man. I already started building the set,
拜托 伙计 我都开始布景了
and you're a bona fide movie star.
而你又是个好心肠的电影明星
Mostly just TV and one really well-reviewed indie.
主要还是电视剧啦 和一部备受好评的独♥立♥电影
Can we talk about this later?
这事能等会儿再说吗
Miguel's been getting into trouble at school,
米格尔一直在学校惹麻烦
and I'm trying to knock some sense into him.
我想跟他讲讲道理
Ah, a little scared-straight action, huh?
想吓得他不做坏事是吗
Got it.
明白了
What you got there, kid?
你袋子里装的什么 小子
Gummy bears.
小熊糖
You brought gummy bears into my house?
你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗
You brought gummy bears into my house?!
你敢带小熊糖来我的地盘吗
Want one?
想吃一颗吗
I do kind of.
其实有点
No, no. Green, green, green.
不 要绿色的
Okay, Kill Face, thanks for your help.
好了 杀戮脸 真谢谢你帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢
That's a cool tattoo. I should get one of those.
那纹身真酷 我也该弄一个
I don't think your mother would like that.
我觉得你妈妈不会高兴的
Good. At least she'll notice me.
很好 至少她能注意到我了
Hold on. Is that what this is all about?
等等 你就是为了这个吗
Are you trying to get your mom's attention
你是想靠惹麻烦
by getting into trouble?
吸引你妈妈注意吗
Oh, come on.
拜托
Your mom's the best. She always has time for you.
你妈妈最好了 她永远有时间陪你
No. She's too busy trying to save you.
不 她在忙着救你
I never get to see her anymore.
我都没机会见到她了
Oh, Miguel.
米格尔
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I'm so getting this part.
这角色我拿定了
"A hot, sexy maid with big dreams.
"一个心怀梦想的性感女佣
must sing and dance."
必须能歌♥善舞"
It's like she was based on me!
我简直就是原型
Except she was based on Carmen, right?
除了原型是卡门 对吗
That's why I invited her to dinner --
所以我才请她去吃晚餐
so I can study her for the audition.
好研究她 为试镜做准备
Wait, I-I thought you'd invited her tonight
等等 我以为你今晚邀请她
'cause you'd forgiven her.
是因为原谅她了
Nah. I'm just pretending to forgive her.
不 我只是假装原谅她
So you're using her to get a part in a movie?
所以你利用她去拿到电影角色吗
Isn't that kind of mean?
这是不是有点卑鄙
She was mean to me first.
她对我卑鄙在先
Well, have you ever considered being nice to her...
那你想过对她好点...
for real?
真心好点吗
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这样
Ooh, my, my! That looks fabulous.
天呐 看起来真漂亮
I figured you'd appreciate a formal table setting.
我想您应该会喜欢正式点的餐桌布置
I meant your uniform.
我是说你的制♥服♥
It's smashing, like you were born to wear it.
太漂亮了 你简直像为它而生的
Well, have a seat.
请坐吧
Dinner's ready.
晚餐准备好了
Good lord.
天呐
What is all that racket?
怎么这么吵
It's the neighbors leaving.
是邻居出门了
Well, I'll have to ask them to do that less often.
我得请他们少出点门了
Anyway, I have something to take care of, so... bon appetit.
总之 我还有些事要办 祝你好胃口
Oh, dear.
老天
This is supper.
这是晚餐
I was hoping for breakfast.
我想吃早餐
Breakfast at night?
晚上吃早餐吗
Well, my jet lag is wreaking havoc with my internal clock.
时差把我的生物钟搅得一团糟
I assumed you would have thought of that.
我以为你会考虑到这点
Silly me.
我真笨
Oh, it's all right.
没关系
I'm sure you never travel.
你肯定没出过远门
You know what I would kill for?
你知道我特别想吃什么吗
A frittata.
煎蛋饼
Right now?
现在吗
I-I really need to run that errand.
我真的有事要办
I'm not some wicked tyrant.
我也不是个暴君
You can run your errand.
你可以去办你的事
Thank you.
谢谢
After you make my frittata.
在做完煎蛋饼之后
"So, none of this has been true?
"所以 这些都不是真的吗
I thought we were friends."
我以为我们是朋友"
Hola. Ready for dinner?
好啊 准备好吃晚餐了吗
Oh, shoot. I lost track of time.
该死 我忘了时间
Just give me five minutes.
给我五分钟
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, just an audition scene for Marisol's movie.
就是给玛莉索的电影试个镜
I'm trying out tomorrow. There's a part based on me.
明天就要演了 有个角色是基于我的
I had no idea.
我都不知道
You know what? Forget dinner.
这样吧 别去吃晚饭了
I want to help with your audition.
我想帮你排练一下
Really? That would be amazing.
真的吗 这太好了
So, what are you gonna wear?
那你想穿什么
Okay, I'm thinking about these heels with my maid's uniform.
我打算穿这双高跟鞋和我的女佣制♥服♥
Maid's uniform. Good idea.
女佣制♥服♥ 好主意
What do you think about these earrings?
你觉得这对耳环怎么样
Are they too much?
是不是太过了
Perfect. I love them.
很好 我很喜欢
Really?
真的吗
Oh, I have another pair I can give you.
我还有一对要送给你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay.
好
Why are you walking like me?
你为什么学我走路
I admire your confidence.
我很欣赏你的自信
I want to be just like you.
我想像你一样
I get it. Who doesn't want to be like Carmen Luna?
我理解 有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢
Who doesn't want to be like Carmen Luna?
有谁不想像卡门·卢娜呢
No. Kick it up at the end. Carmen Luna!
不对 最后是升调 卡门·卢娜
Carmen Luna!
卡门·卢娜
It's like looking in the mirror.
就像是照镜子一样
I know! Now let's run your lines.
是吧 快来对词吧
I want to hear you do the scene. Yes.
我想看看你是怎么演的 好
No, Rosie, I haven't gotten into Kyle's house yet.
罗西 我还没进凯尔家
Long story short, my new boss is a pain in the ass.
长话短说 我的新主人简直就是个贱♥人♥
But I'm here now. I'll let you know what I find. Bye.
但我已经来了 如果有发现会告诉你 再见
Oh, crap.
完了
Dinner was lovely, Kyle.
晚餐很不错 凯尔
I'm so glad we're back in a good place.
我很高兴我们又和好了
Me too. I hate that we fought.
我也是 我不喜欢跟你吵架
Well, it was my fault.
那是我的不对
I should've accepted Zoila from the start.
我一开始就应该接受佐拉的
So, how are things with Zoila?
你跟佐拉怎么样了
She hasn't broken up with you?
她还没跟你分手吗
Why would you think that?
你为什么会这么想
Oh, no reason.
没什么
Just know, if things were to ever sour between you two,
你要记住 如果你们俩出了什么问题
Your mother's always here for you.
你妈妈我一定会支持你的
Trust me.
相信我
Zoila and I are doing just great.
佐拉和我处得很好
Zoila!
佐拉
Hello there, big boy.
你好啊 大男孩
Oh, dear God!
天哪
Frances!
弗朗西丝
Oh, no.
不是吧
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表