剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
so let's double the alcohol order.
所以得把酒品订单翻倍了
Yes. I will talk to him.
好的 我会跟他说的
Thank you.
谢谢
I am so sorry, Mrs. Genevieve,
很抱歉 吉纳维芙太太
But that was Miguel's school.
是米格尔的学校打来的
He's been suspended.
他被停学了
What did he do?
他做了什么
He threatened his teacher,
他威胁了他的老师
and he's been starting fights with the other kids.
而且他开始和其他孩子打架了
I don't understand.
我不太明白
Miguel's always been such a sweet boy.
米格尔一直是个乖乖的小男孩
The school thinks it's because things are bad at home.
校方认为是因为家里情况不顺
Outrageous. Everything's perfect here...
胡说 这儿一切都很好
Except for Spence being locked up for Peri's gruesome murder.
除了斯宾思因为佩里可怕的谋杀案被抓起来了
Miguel has always looked up to Spence.
米格尔一直很崇拜斯宾思
Maybe now that he's in jail,
或许现在他进监狱了
Miguel thinks it's cool to be a criminal.
米格尔觉得犯罪是很酷的事情
Should I lock up the valuables?
我要不要把贵重物品锁起来
Miguel needs to understand that going to prison is not cool.
米格尔需要知道进监狱并不酷
Rosie, have you ever taken Miguel
罗西 你有没有带米格尔
to visit Spence in prison?
去监狱探望过斯宾思
No.
没有
Well, maybe a healthy dose of fear
或许一定程度上的恐惧
is just what the boy needs.
正是这孩子所需要的
How did you enjoy your first charity potluck?
你觉得你的第一次慈善聚餐怎么样
It was... quaint.
那真是很 别致
I have never eaten baby backs before.
我还从没吃过嫩肋排
My fingers still smell sweet and tangy.
我的手指闻上去依然香甜扑鼻
Don't forget we have the youth outreach banquet this Thursday.
别忘了本周四我们还有协青社晚宴
Don't you ever get tired
你经常参加这些慈善活动
of the constant charity functions?
不会感觉厌倦吗
No? Me neither.
不觉得吗 我也是
What's wrong?
怎么了
Don't look now.
别回头
Adrian's private investigator
艾德里安的私♥家♥侦♥探♥
is over there taking photographs of us.
正在那儿偷♥拍♥我俩
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Get down on one knee.
单膝跪下
Beg your pardon?
你说什么
Let's give Adrian something
让我们给艾德里安一些猛料
to sink his teeth into.
让他全力投入战斗
Get on one knee.
单膝跪下
Pretend to propose to me.
假装向我求婚
I think we've put Adrian through enough.
我觉得我们让艾德里安经历的够多了
Let's take the high road.
我们高尚一点吧
But the low road is so much more fun.
但是低劣一点更有意思
Evelyn, no. Okay, look, your husband
伊芙琳 别这样 你丈夫已经
is clearly in pain over this divorce,
深陷离婚的痛苦之中
and we have each other.
而我们却拥有彼此
Isn't that enough of a victory?
难道这还不算是胜利吗
James, you're always so good.
詹姆斯 你一直都这么好
That's what makes you so...
这让你非常的
you.
你
Hi, Derek.
你好德里克
I've been trying to get a hold of Peter,
我一直想要联♥系♥彼得
and I've left, like, a stalker level of messages.
我像跟踪狂一样给他发了一堆消息
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He's just a busy man.
他只是很忙
I was afraid he was a lying-in-a-ditch man.
我还害怕他挺尸了呢
Can I see him?
我能见他吗
He's out of town -- Hawaii.
他出城了 去夏威夷了
Hawaii?
夏威夷
We were supposed to go to Hawaii together.
我们本该一起去夏威夷的
Can you get him on the phone?
你能让他接电♥话♥吗
Can't. His cell's broken.
不能 他的手♥机♥坏了
Peter Hudson's office.
彼得·哈德森办公室
4:00? All right. Bye, Peter.
四点吗 好的 再见彼得
That was Peter.
那是彼得的电♥话♥
No, it wasn't.
不是
Okay, why are you blocking me?
你为什么不让我联♥系♥他
I just want to see my boyfriend.
我只是想见我的男朋友
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Peter doesn't date people who cheat on him.
彼得不跟给他戴绿帽的人约会
And now that Fiona's back, it's only a matter of time
现在菲欧娜回来了 凯尔和弗朗西丝
before Kyle and Frances realize who I am.
迟早会发现我的真实身份
Well, why don't you just come clean with them?
你为什么不直接对他们坦白呢
No. She needs to stay friends with them.
不行 她必须得继续跟他们做朋友
I need her to get into that house
我需要她潜入那幢房♥子
so she can find the video of Peri confessing her secrets.
去找佩里坦白秘密的录像带
What -- what is on that video anyway?
那 那个录像带上到底有什么
Maybe Peri told the cult
或许佩里告诉邪教
about the man who drugged and raped her.
是谁给她下药强♥奸♥了她
I think he's the killer.
我觉得那人就是杀她的凶手
Well, Kyle is taking Frances out to dinner tonight,
今晚凯尔带弗朗西斯出去吃晚餐
And I know where they keep their hide-a-key.
我知道他们的备用钥匙放哪儿了
I'm going to find that video.
我要去找那盘录像带
Chicas, check this out!
姑娘们 看看这个
They're casting the movie based on Marisol's book.
他们在为玛莉索的小说改编的电影选角
Already? That was fast.
已经开始选了 动作真快
Yes. And they want unknown actresses to play the maids,
是的 而且他们想启用不知名的演员扮演女佣
So, I'm gonna try out.
所以我要去试试
Well, no one's more unknown than you.
没有人比你更不出名了
Ooh, maybe Marisol can talk you up to the director.
或许玛莉索可以向导演推荐一下你
Oh, yes, Hugh Metzger,
是的 休·蒙次赫尔
The man who got me fired off of my own movie.
那人害得我被我自己的电影除名了
He hates me.
他讨厌我
So maybe I shouldn't be seen in public with you.
或许我在公共场合要离你远一点
What part are you trying out for?
你想尝试哪个角色
The character based on me.
基于我改编的角色
Okay, oye.
好吧
"Carmelita -- she's a hot, sexy maid with big dreams.
"卡梅丽塔 她是一个心怀梦想的性感女佣
Must sing and dance."
必须能歌♥善舞"
Well, Hugh wanted to change my entire movie,
休想要颠覆我的整部电影
So I'm sure he ruined my character.
他一定把我的角色毁了
"Maria is cool, confident, smart as a whip."
玛丽亚非常酷炫自信并且冰雪聪明
I guess he got that right.
我想他说得没错
This is me.
这是我
"Rosario -- sweet, beautiful,
"罗莎里奥 甜美 可人
Oblivious."
漫不经心"
Aww that's so nice.
说得真好
What about my character?
我的角色呢
Nope. No Zoila.
没有 没有佐拉
Come on!
别这样
Oh, look, "Zelda --
"塞尔达
Sarcastic, sour, elderly."
尖酸刻薄年纪大"
Elderly.
年纪大
Elderly?!
年纪大
So, I'm on pins and needles here.
我现在真是坐立难安
Tell me -- what have you found on the reverend?
告诉我 关于那个牧师你有什么发现
Nothing.
什么都没有
What do you mean, "Nothing"?
什么叫"什么都没有"
No scandals, no lawsuits, no accusations.
没有丑闻 没有诉讼 没有指控
Why the hell do you have such a thick folder on him?
那你为什么有这么厚一文件夹他的资料
That seems intentionally misleading.
你好像是在故意误导我
It's documentation.
这是记录
I ran background checks, dug through court records.
我查了背景资料 挖掘法庭记录
I practically crawled up the man's butt with a flashlight.
几乎都要拿着手电筒照他的屁♥眼♥了
Yes. That's evident from his colonoscopy report.
没错 这是他的结肠镜检查报告
What's this? Parking ticket.
这是什么 停车罚单
He paid that.
他付了
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表