剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
No. No, no, no, no, no.
不不不 不行
Why not?
为什么
Sweetheart, our members are very chichi --
亲爱的 我们的成员都很高大上
politicians, celebs.
政客 名人
I mean, for God's sakes... Peri Westmore was in The Circle.
老天 佩里·韦斯特莫可都在"圈子"里
She was?
她在吗
The point is, you don't choose us.
重点是 不是你选择我们
We choose you.
是我们选择你
And let's be honest, no one is ever going to choose you.
而且说实话 没人会选择你的
See ya.
再见
Did you hear that? Peri was in The Circle.
你听见了吗 佩里也在"圈子"里
Maybe she wanted out, and that's why they killed her.
或许她想退出 所以他们杀了她
I just wish I could get inside,
我真希望能混进去
but they only want rich people.
但他们只要有钱人
So what are you gonna do now?
那你现在打算怎么办
I don't have a choice.
我别无选择
I got to get Mrs. Genevieve to join the cult.
得让吉纳维芙太太入邪教了
You must really like this guy
你一定挺喜欢这男人
to climb out of a window for him.
都为他翻窗户了
I won't even drive to the Valley for a guy,
我都不会为了男人开车去山谷
no matter how hot he is.
不管他有多帅
I think it's weird
我觉得凯尔
that Kyle won't tell his mother he's seeing you.
瞒着妈妈在和你约会真奇怪
I know, but we're still in the,
我知道 但我们还处在
"He's so hot I don't want to question it,"
"他真帅我不想多问"
phase of our relationship.
这个恋爱阶段
You know the mom. Why don't you just talk to her yourself?
你认识他妈妈 怎么不自己去说
Honestly, I think she'd be fine with it,
说实话 我觉得她会接受的
but Kyle asked me not to tell her.
但凯尔要我别告诉她
Maybe she can find out by accident.
或许她能"不小心"发现
You know, that's not the worst idea.
知道吗 这主意还不赖
I always like it when I don't have the worst idea.
每次能出好主意我都特别高兴
Here's a decaf, triple-shot, skinny latte for Carmen
这杯是卡门的低咖♥啡♥因♥三倍脱脂奶拿铁
and whatever these are for you guys.
还有你们的这些什么
They always get my order wrong. What is so hard about black?
他们总是做错我的单 一杯清咖有什么难的
Why do we even come to this place?
我们干嘛要来这里
Because that barista thinks I'm hot,
因为那个咖啡师觉得我很性感
and I never have to pay for my drinks.
我喝东西不要钱
But we do.
但我们要
So, 'Manita,
所以 寿星女
what do you want to do for your big birthday tomorrow?
你明天准备怎么庆祝生日
It's not my birthday.
不是我的生日
Aw, is someone upset about turning 40?
某人伤心自己四十岁了吗
I'm not turning the "F" word.
我才没有到那个岁
Sweetie, you've turned 37
亲爱的 你过去三年
for the last three years in a row.
都一直过的三十七岁生日
You're 40! We should celebrate!
你四十了 我们该好好庆祝
I can't. I have an audition
不行 我有试镜
for a B.T. Chill music video.
是BT·切尔的MV哦
How'd you snag that?
你怎么拿到的
Well, technically, Danni got the audition,
严格说来 是丹妮拿到的
but she's not around, so I'm gonna go in as her.
但她不在 所以我准备装成她去
You're stealing your own daughter's audition?
你偷自己女儿的试镜机会吗
That is not right.
这不对
It's what Daniela would have wanted.
丹妮亚拉要是还在 也会希望我这样
She's in Puerto Rico, not heaven.
她在波多黎各 又不是升♥天♥了
Besides, they're expecting a 20-year-old.
再说了 他们期待的是妙龄少女
What do you think they'll say
当他们看到你这半老徐娘
when they see you looking all...not 20?
你觉得他们会怎么说
People think I'm in my 20s all the time, honey.
大家都以为我是妙龄少女 亲爱的
Trust me.
相信我
I still got it.
我魅力不减当年
Here you go, ladies. Separate checks.
女士们 给 分开结账
Wait. I always get mine free.
等等 我的饮料一直都是免费的
Sorry, Carmen. Not today.
抱歉 卡门 今天不行
Maybe you don't still got it.
或许你的魅力不行了
Adrian's hidden all the money.
艾德里安把钱都藏起来了
He retained every divorce attorney in this town.
他雇佣了这里所有的离婚律师
He won't even let me into my own home.
他连我自己的家都不让我进
Oh, you poor thing.
你这个小可怜
You don't want to listen to me complain
你不想听我抱怨
about my soon-to-be ex-husband.
我的准前夫
Oh, no, I don't mind.
不 我不介意
I'm actually planning a sermon on the devil.
事实上 我正打算以这恶魔为题布道
This is really good material.
这是一个很好的题材
I didn't realize ministers were allowed to have a sense of humor.
我不知道牧师还能有幽默感
Well, we're not, so please don't tell the other ministers.
不能 所以请不告诉其他牧师
James, I must say...
詹姆斯 我必须要说
this date is going better than I hoped.
这场约会比我预期的要好
Oh, you thought I'd be a real dud, huh?
你以为我会很无趣 对吧
I was afraid you might be a bit of a...goody-goody.
我原本担心你可能会比较...假正经
Well, trust me, Evelyn.
相信我 伊芙琳
I'm no saint.
我不是圣人
Reverend.
牧师
Oh, hello, Laverne.
你好 拉维恩
I just wanted to thank you again
我只是想再次谢谢你
for everything you did for my family.
为我家所作的一切
The money you raised for Timmy's surgery was a Godsend.
你为蒂米手术凑的钱真是及时雨
You should really thank Dr. Levin.
你应该谢谢莱文医生
I'm so glad he and I stayed in touch
我真高兴我们在非洲一起做志愿活动后
after we volunteered in Africa.
还保持联♥系♥
Hey, Timmy. How you doing, buddy?
蒂米 你还好吗 小家伙
My doctor says soon I'll be running and playing
我的医生说我很快就能像其他男孩一样
just like the other boys.
跑步玩耍了
You must be a very special woman to be with the reverend.
和牧师在一起 你一定是一个特别的女人
Best man in the entire world.
他是全世界最好的男人
Yes.
是的
I am starting to see that.
我渐渐看出来了
So, you haven't said anything
你还没有提起
about your meeting with Hugh and Trey.
你和休还有特雷的会面
It doesn't feel right
感觉不太对
to use our relationship to talk about them.
我们谈恋爱 却谈论他们
They said you were very difficult and not collaborative.
他们说你很难应付 不肯合作
They're morons.
他们是蠢货
That's better.
好多了
And their ideas stink.
他们的主意糟透了
I don't even know who Trey is.
我都不知道特雷是谁
Some guy who gets paid to sit there and agree?
拿钱坐在那里不停附和的人吗
In Hollywood, they call that a producing partner.
在好莱坞 这种人叫做合作制片人
They were so critical. I felt like I was under attack.
他们太吹毛求疵了 我感觉像是被人围攻
But that's the process.
但过程就是这样的
Just try not to take it so personally.
试着不要把这件事看作是针对你的
I poured my heart and soul into that book.
我对这本书呕心沥血
Maybe you're too close to it.
或许你和书之间的联♥系♥太紧密了
Those guys are critiquing the material.
那些人批判的是书的题材
They're not critiquing you. All right, okay.
不是在批评你 好吧
Look,
听着
they just want to feel like they're being heard.
他们只是希望感受到你倾听了他们的想法
Don't say "no" to their notes.
别对他们的评价说"不"
Just try something like, "well, that's interesting.
试着说 "这个想法很有意思
Let me think about it."
让我想想吧"
Then can I ignore them and do whatever I want?
之后我就可以无视他们 做自己想做的了吗
How about if you get a note that's particularly terrible,
不如这样 如果你收到一条非常糟糕的评论
you bring it to me.
你带来给我看
I'll back you up.
我会帮你撑腰
Mm, dating the head - of the studio has its perks.
和工作室的领导约会有些好处
Hmm, speaking of which,
说到这个
I've got that shareholder meeting in New York this week.
我这周要在纽约开股东大会
Why don't we make the most of the time we have left?
不如我们好好享受仅剩的时间
I love that idea.
我喜欢这个主意
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表