剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表
Spence didn't kill Peri.
斯宾思没有杀佩里
But I know who did.
我知道是谁杀的
Really?
是吗
It was Hugh Metzger, the director.
是休·蒙次赫尔 那个导演
He drugged Peri and raped her.
他给佩里下药 然后强♥奸♥了她
What?
怎么了
Over the years, I have heard rumors
这么多年 我一直听到传言
about Mr. Metzger taking advantage of women.
说蒙次赫尔先生会占女性便宜
So, you believe me?
这么说 你相信我
Look, Rosie, even if he is a rapist,
听着 罗西 就算他是强♥奸♥犯
it doesn't mean he's a murderer.
也不代表他就是凶手
Please. Spence didn't do this.
拜托 不是斯宾思做的
Then why is he on the run?
那为什么他逃走了
Flowers for Peter Hudson.
给彼得·哈德森的花
Yeah, just put them anywhere.
随便放哪里吧
Wait. What's all this?
等等 怎么这么多
I didn't know what kind of flowers you liked,
我不知道你喜欢哪种花
so I got them all.
所以我都买♥♥了
You snuck into my office?
你溜进我的办公室
It was the only way I could talk to you.
这是我能和你谈谈的唯一办法
Peter...
彼得
I am so, so sorry.
我非常 非常抱歉
For sleeping with your ex?
因为你和你前任上♥床♥了
I made a huge mistake.
我铸成了大错
You have every right to be mad at me.
你绝对有权利生我气
I don't need you to tell me that.
这件事不需要你来告诉我
Look...
听着
I can't think of a big enough way to say I'm sorry.
我觉得用怎样的方式都无法表达我的歉意
I would write it across the sky if I could.
如果我可以 我会把道歉的话写在天上
I always sabotage the good things in my life,
我总是会毁掉我生命中美好的东西
And you were a really good thing.
而你真的很美好
I loved you.
我爱过你
Peter...
彼得
I love you.
我爱你
Was there anything else?
还有事吗
I just wish we could go back to the way things were.
我只是希望我们可以回到从前
Me too.
我也是
Zoila, need I remind you
佐拉 需不需要我提醒你
that fetching the post is the maid's job?
拿邮件也是女佣的工作
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I would have, but you asked me
我本来要去的 但你之前让我
to hand-steam all your gowns.
手工熨烫你所有礼服
Hey, what's the name of that handsome chap who lives next door?
住在隔壁的帅哥叫什么名字
Kyle. But he moved away. Why?
凯尔 但他搬走了 怎么了
Well, apparently he's returned.
显然 他回来了
I just spied him through their window.
我刚刚透过他们窗子里看到他了
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Zoila, where are you going?
佐拉 你要去哪里
Oh, for god's sake.
拜托
Hello?
有人吗
Kyle?
凯尔
Kyle?
凯尔
Oh, my god.
天哪
Spence!
斯宾思
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么
Rosie mentioned that this house was empty,
罗西提过这间房♥子空了
and I figured it was a good place to lay low.
我就想用它来避风头再合适不过
And why the hell did you break out?
那你到底为什么越狱
Because I was ruining Rosie's life.
因为我在一点点毁掉罗西的人生
All she cared about was proving I was innocent.
她在乎的只有证明我的清白
And she's about to do it, too!
她也马上就要成功了
She's this close to finding the real killer!
她马上就会找到真正的凶手了
Who's this?
她是谁
Put the gun down, Kill face.
放下枪 杀戮脸
Your name is "Kill face"?
你叫"杀戮脸"
It suits you.
很适合你
Where'd you even get that?
你到底从哪里搞来这个的
Supply run.
去拿补给了
She a hostage? She's cute.
她是人♥质♥吗 她很漂亮
No, no, no. She's a friend.
不 不 她是朋友
She might tell the cops about us.
她或许会告诉警♥察♥我们的事
I won't tell anyone.
我谁都不会说
And you cannot be seen outside, so let me go,
而你们不能被人看到你们外出 所以放了我
and I can bring you back some food and soap.
我可以给你们带一些食物和肥皂
Come on, man.
拜托 兄弟
Rosie really knows who killed Peri?
罗西真的知道是谁杀了佩里吗
I think so. But, Spence, if the police find you,
我也这么认为 但斯宾思 如果警♥察♥找你
they're gonna use deadly force.
他们会使用致命武力
So Rosie needs to solve this thing quickly, or...
所以罗西必须尽快破案 不然...
Yeah. I'm a dead man.
没错 我就是个死人了
Why am I tied up?
为什么我被绑了
You messed with Danni.
你惹了丹妮
And when you mess with Danni,
当你惹了丹妮
you mess with me.
你也就惹了我
You don't want to mess with her. She crazy.
你不会想惹她的 她是个疯子
You can't do this to me. Do you know who I am?
你不能这么对我 你知道我是谁吗
You're a monster.
你是个禽兽
Help! Help!
救命 救命
Stop that! Nobody can hear you.
住嘴 你叫破喉咙也没人听见
We don't want to hurt you.
我们不想伤害你
We just want you to tell the truth
我们只希望你告诉我们
about what you did to Peri Westmore.
你对佩里·韦斯特做了什么
Well, I-I-I didn't do anything to her.
我什么都没对她做
I think he needs some help jogging his memory.
我觉得他需要有人帮助他回忆
This is oven cleaner.
这是烤箱清洁剂
"Avoid contact with eyes and skin."
"避免直接的眼部和肌肤接触"
I wonder why it says that.
我很好奇为什么要写这个呢
You crazy bitch!
你这个疯婆子
You can stop this.
我们可以不这样
All you have to do is tell us what you did.
你只需要告诉我们你做了什么
Spray him more.
再继续喷他
Go ahead. Spray as much as you want. I'm not saying another word.
喷吧 想喷多少喷多少 我什么都不会说的
Okay. Let's try this some other way.
好吧 我们换个方法
Geez! Who the hell are you people?
天哪 你们都是什么人
We're maids, and we're not messing around!
我们是女佣 我们可不是闹着玩的
Now start talking.
赶紧开口
Evelyn, thanks again for letting us have the engagement party here.
伊芙琳 再次感谢让我们在这里办订婚晚会
Please. Not being consulted made it an easy decision.
没事 不用麻烦律师让这个决定很简单
But still, you're being such a good sport about all this.
不过你真是个拿得起放得下的人
Well, I've been trying to divorce Adrian for a year.
我想跟艾德里安离婚都有一年时间了
I should be thanking you.
我应该感谢你
In fact...
其实
I just had the craziest thought.
我有个疯狂的想法
What if we turned the engagement party into a surprise wedding?
我们把订婚晚会变成一场意外的婚礼怎么样
Marry Adrian tomorrow?
明天嫁给艾德里安吗
Gail, you have got to lock him down A.S.A.P.
盖尔 你要尽快拿下他
I don't mean to sound indelicate,
我不想说的太难听
but Aadrian does have a wandering eye.
但是艾德里安是个花心大萝卜
Well, an impromptu wedding
一场即兴的婚礼
would be a wonderful surprise for everyone.
会让所有人都大吃一惊的
And you know who else would love the idea?
你知道谁会喜欢这个主意吗
Adrian.
艾德里安
I think I know what this is about.
我知道这是怎么回事
And just because Marisol and I broke up
虽然我跟玛莉索分手了
does not mean that you and I will be getting back together.
但并不意味着你和我可以复合了
I see your self-esteem is as robust as ever.
看来你还是很自信啊
But I wanted to see you to tell you...
不过我是想亲自告诉你
It's over between us.
我们俩已经结束了
It's been over for 20 years.
已经结束了二十年了
Not for me.
对我来说不是
剧集 | 蛇蝎女佣(2014) | 导航列表